new sky 0963 hd fix.. true or false

promo7uk

Registered
heard on back burner true or not that , sky hd can be fixed, anyone else heard this .. or can shed some light onto it,i personally think its B.S heard from few sites it can be done but it could just be someone spreading bull. but, if theres a chance its out there,, anyONE else. i think hd channels are RSA embeded,

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
It may well be possible but at this time its only rumours
and should be taken as intended not very seriously .
We Do Not discuss Cardsharing here as this is Not a cardshare forum
its quite clear if you read forum rules
=> No advertising cs or posting details about cs servers.
=> http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=48

for that u must use google ,
We also do not discuss Videoguard hacking
so im not quite sure where your going with this thread topic its obviously not Oscam related topic ??

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
heard on back burner true or not that , sky hd can be fixed, anyone else heard this .. or can shed some light onto it,i personally think its B.S heard from few sites it can be done but it could just be someone spreading bull. but, if theres a chance its out there,, anyONE else. i think hd channels are RSA embeded,

If those rumors are truly up, they're really weak as an ant scream :D
N.D.S. is one of the harder world encryption system, and it will need very much time yet to have anything about it discovered.

So the very question is not about HD channels opening, but how many time yet SkyUK will permit its card marriage with old boxes (as Thomson). When this stops, all premium channels (movies + sports) will ended on alternative boxes, as it is for HD's now :mecry:

Klim

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Very well spoken @ Klim
its only a matter of time and not 'IF' But 'When'
Every day its looking more and more like N.D.S will be an Encryption that will be at an End altogether for a lot of people .
i'm quite sure there likely Wont be any HD 'solutions' i think the complete shutdown for all N.D.S is not too far in the distant future thats my opinion as no fixes were discovered for Italia same fate will be for UK Sooner than later .

newgolfer

Banned
Sky Hd channels card marriage with original Sky decoder = END OF GAME.
Get ready that soon the marriage will also accomplish SD channels.

delboy123

Registered
Nothing in this game is truly impossible but it's all down to knowledge/investment. Not many hobbyists would be willing to spend thousands on a bga rework station and bga programmer just on the off chance that they could possibly decrypt the block and find the pairing key.

There are people that have had a go at dumping the chip but what's to say they got anywhere? And even more so why would they share it with the public.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
(...)
There are people that have had a go at dumping the chip but what's to say they got anywhere? And even more so why would they share it with the public.

It would be useless, because the secret of hardware N.d.s.pairing is not into the box firmware, but inside the CPU. And no one, at present, can do a dump and a reverse of it.

Cheers

meier2k

Registered
Hi there,

at least paired German V14 cards are now usable in Alphacam light R2.2 with special public firmware ! - It's confirmed - Not a rumour.:)

Hope never dies ...

Meier2k

ROUTER1982

Registered
Hi there,

at least paired German V14 cards are now usable in Alphacam light R2.2 with special public firmware ! - It's confirmed - Not a rumour.:)

Hope never dies ...

Meier2k
FOR German V14 the ACL 2.2 use a modified init string. And can so work. is this right and possible use this in a Cam like OSCAM OR GBOX? Is it non public. hope for a relase...

Ragnarok

Donating Member

I'd say good luck, even if an EMU supported it, if it's DVB-CSA2 as many have suggested, I don't know how many people would have a clue how to get there CPU key without confidential leaks from the manufacturer to lookup the CPU keys. I have toyed around and probably found a way to do it, but it's stupidly hard work and has the potential to ruin the original STB and a donor STB.

I do think it will be done, but I don't think it will be widespread.

natedogg20050

Donating Member
It would be useless, because the secret of hardware N.d.s.pairing is not into the box firmware, but inside the CPU. And no one, at present, can do a dump and a reverse of it.

Cheers

There is some hope the New SLY Q Box are based on STI Chips which could be Attacked but here comes the but... I Cam is the Actual problem sending the Pairing Encryption to the CPU.

somebody would need to gain accesses i think the system is running with Free BSD and should act likely like the PS4

promo7uk

Registered
see... now i know its true,, as guy on multics confirms this using new mgcamd system, someone had edited mgcamd to decrypt it..to get hd channels and all sky uk channels back..guys confirm from germany.. on there saying private mgcamd fix with proof.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
see... now i know its true,, as guy on multics confirms this using new mgcamd system, someone had edited mgcamd to decrypt it..to get hd channels and all sky uk channels back..guys confirm from germany.. on there saying private mgcamd fix with proof.

see... now i know this thing's true too. I've known someone who tells she has recently had an astonishing Marian apparition in the night. She hasn't used any private mgcamd, but she assures she saw the light... :eek:

But, maybe in Marian apparition nor pairing or ican ecm encryption are in charge. And you need no fix, but only your faith. So maybe it's easier...

@klim

Last edited:

dxn

Registered
totally crap, I only believe it when I see it working.
So far only rumors that someone told someone that saw it working somewhere...
Crap, crap, crap.

taurinus

Registered
Take a look at Sky Italy: complete marriage and Hd and Sd programs are out of order - black screen and no solution from 2 years.
Good luck english mates.
PS. A solution only: card in an original Sky decoder.

Last edited: