CYRUS

Registered
Sorry one question...but for look PowerVu you have problem with other
emu (italian provider example)?

I yes...

maraxxx

Registered
Guys,

I have OpenVix 3.2 021 and oscam 11034 on vu+ duo2 and on powervu all is ok except recorded video is choppy, unwatchable. How to fix that?

jessika

Registered
Mates,
At last, Oscam Emu now support opening of PowerVu channels in Enigma2 (without Stream Relay method). Now you just have to copy oscam emu bin file and config files along with keys in the Softcam file to respective folders in Enigma2 of your Dreambox receiver and then you are ready to go to watch PowerVu channels (without any need to create IPTV bouquet as in the old “Stream Relay” method).

How to:
1. Install Oscam from online server of your installed image.
2. Download “Oscam Emu Patched” package from the provided link.
3. Extract files from the rar package and by using any ftp utility (like DCC or Filezilla) copy and replace files in the respective folders in Enigma2 image.

Oscam Emu Patched v11086 for Dreambox DM800HD/DM800HD SE OE2.0 Enigma2 Images:
Oscam Emu Patched v11086 Mips-OE2-engineerkhan15.rar

File Paths:
oscam: /usr/bin
oscam config files: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
softcam: /usr/keys

Note:
• File paths shown here, are for OpenPLi image (check yourself for other images and place accordingly).
• Keys included in softcam file are only for Asisat 7 (105.5 East) powervu channels. For other channels, add your keys in the softcam file as per format.

Keys:
Keys are put into SoftCam.Key, which is placed inside keys folder (/usr/keys).
Key format in SoftCam.Key:
P <srvid> <nb> <key>
Example:
P 1234 01 11223344556677
AU keys:
P <srvid> <UA> <key>
Example:
P 1234 11223344 11223344556677
Sir download link not working please add again

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Files from Engineer Khan uploaded here for those struggling with the link.

miki72mk

Registered
Did this work to anyone on vu+ solo2 with obh 0.1 image ?
I have ecm show as open but screen is black my question is did this depend on image or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drogos

Registered
only works if disable stream relay? so need baesed openpli4 or oe alliance? i have vti image duo2 but not works black screen only... the key i think works just saw on oscam so great :)

aliraza63

Registered
but
spark st7162
i convert to image open atv 5.01

Its not that miracle u have installed OpenAtv in Spark 7162. Although Spark is Enigma2 base receiver but its an SH4 box and the Dreambox is Mips Box . the simple answer is they have not patched it for Sh4 boxes .

mosaabsat

Registered
Its not that miracle u have installed OpenAtv in Spark 7162. Although Spark is Enigma2 base receiver but its an SH4 box and the Dreambox is Mips Box . the simple answer is they have not patched it for Sh4 boxes .

ok
but i want powervu on spark 7162 convert to open atv5.01

tuvalo

Registered
And I want to f... Victoria Secret Models..but they don't ;-)
Now without humor, contact your manufacturer or image team!

mrdicky

Registered
enigma2

hi there i don't no if this is in the right place or not .but could you tell me if this method of opening channels will work on sat 91/82 west and if so can we by the hardware here in canada.

thanks mrdicky:thum: