Oscam-emu can not start.

spanner123

Registered
I build that oscam with static libcrypto.

Test it and let's see if works for you, I can not test it because my receiver has not free space for that oscam.

So that oscam has inside all the function of libcrypto and is indipendent from the libcryto of your image.

Yes this oscam-emu runs OK

Sataday

Registered
I can also confirm that this oscam-emu works without the need to load libcrypt 0.9.8
Thanks juli13

tuvalo

Registered
Last three oscam_emu versions doesn't work for me. Missing libcypt. Image openLD
Code:
 root @ gb800se:/# /usr/bin/oscam -& [1] 8583 root @ gb800se:/# /usr/bin/oscam: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Last edited:

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Read the previous pages, you have the solution.
You can install the oscam with included library or you can put the libcrypto 0.9.8 in usr/lib with permission 755

tuvalo

Registered
I did that. oscam: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot read file data: Error 21

tuvalo

Registered
Yes the normal oscam from addon server works. I overwrite it with oscam_emu and delete all config files.
I let oscam_emu auto configurate it but nothing is generated

Found the mistake. The lib file should be placed in /usr/lib not the unzipped folder.

Oscam starts but i get an error

Last edited:

ro_54

Registered
"unzipped folder moved to /usr/lib -> folder attribute 755"
755 attribute should be applied to the unzipped libcrypto.so.0.9.8 FILE, and not to the folder.

tuvalo

Registered
0BC02394 c (dvbapi) ERROR: Can't open device /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 (errno=16 Device or resource busy) What does that mean? How to solve problem it?

Wessi99

Registered
i downloaded the oscam-11517-mipsoe20-emu.zip file but i dont now how to install them. The oscam file didnt have a .ipk or something

3satbox

Registered
@wessi99
Download oscam from your box's feed, install it and then replace the bin file with that of your post.

sent using taptalk

3satbox

Registered
OScam dont work beginning r11508
@ usr/lib I've got libcrypto.so.1.0.2
should I change it to 0.9.8 to be able to use the newest oscam-emu or what?!

P.S.: if this is coming soon
In future oscams that will be fixed with the intergration of libcrypto inside the binary.
maybe I'll wait for the update..?

ro_54

Registered
I add 0.9.8, and changed the attribute to 755 and it works with latest oscam 11517.

3satbox

Registered
Ok. But what exactly is the "changed the attribute to 755" and how do I do this?!

sent using taptalk