SATELLITE- RECEIVERS- UNDER- TEST

Diavolo

VIP
Hi guys, after all of these years of testing satellite receivers I have discovered the best picture quality on the azbox. It is the top box on the market. AZbox can only be used by people that understand how it works,
i have added some photos below I only use azbox :thum:

trevorzindoga

Registered
vu zero 4k looks like a brick in black,despite its looks it seems like an excellent box. Undecided on amiko4 & mutant hd51

maxilive

Registered
Hi guys, after all of these years of testing satellite receivers I have discovered the best picture quality on the azbox. It is the top box on the market. AZbox can only be used by people that understand how it works,

I'm not so radical, but at 1080p resolution I did not see better:thum:
The reason, Sigma chipset.

RimaNTSS

Registered
I did not even know such AZboxes exist, as always used DM and GB products, and pretty sure they are on top of the pyramid. Quality of the picture on TV screen is very subjective, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
8 years old or more the azbox wont be displaying a 1080P pic for much longer :D

Diavolo

VIP
8 years old or more the azbox wont be displaying a 1080P pic for much longer

1080p im thing will exist
all on one 1080p satellite
and 1264x544 on IP tv test on azbox hd :D
is nothing rong with old boxes!!
this game is only business to sale
the satellite receivers , so what is difference from new one to old ones you still get the same channels , :D

univsat2000

Registered
Have you used particular setting ?
Can you share something?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk