Oscam-emu for gx chip

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
For the moment this is the last version, if it is released a new version surely you find here

C

campag5242

Thanks - working OK in Octagon SX88.

The newer emu version included (766) has the updated BISS handling.

But this gx-api does not inject private descriptor 0x81 into the CA-PMT as does Enigma2, so there's no "namespace" hash support, but the pid based "universal" BISS hash is fine.

georgeflu

Registered
i think that the correction is in the software,and not in oscam,because in edision primo (equal receiver) this problem has solved (using of course the same oscam file...)

C

campag5242

Most certainly, yes, this requires a fix to the receiver firmware, as in the link in my post re enigma2's 0x81 private descriptor implementation. But I have long since given up expecting anything from Octagon! Interesting to hear about this Edison Primo...

Last edited:
C

campag5242

But this gx-api does not inject private descriptor 0x81 into the CA-PMT as does Enigma2, so there's no "namespace" hash support, but the pid based "universal" BISS hash is fine.

i think that the correction is in the software,and not in oscam,because in edision primo (equal receiver) this problem has solved (using of course the same oscam file...)

Have an Edison Primo in my hands now. Disappointingly, the namespace is *not* injected in the CA-PMT, so no better than the SX88 on that issue. Tested with fw Primo_IP_S2_v1.04.62