Oztivo Script for epg sqlite plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolo4

Registered
Oztivo Script for epg sqlite plugin
I have done some more work on this plugin
Only a little tidying on the core scripts but no real functionality changes because it just works:)

Note : there are no changes in the config file format or content either- so if you already have configs - no need to install them again
They are attached in a seperate download if needed so install of main script will not overwrite existing configs.

Whats new in version v1.3
Selfserv functionality = new script that if you have the dream marked as a server in the config file (oztivo_au.txt server=Y)
then the epg.db can be rebuilt from local store of xml files as opposed to downloading from internet.

Setting for save epg.db to hdd after running script can be set from within ppanel.
Restore from hdd can be run from within ppanel - means you get the epg.db as at last script run - has saved me a couple of times

OneOff functionality = new script which can be run from Oztivo ppanel and creates a new ppanel listing all your mapped channels (oztivo_oneoff.xml) if you go in that ppanel and point at a channel it will download thatchannel epg only from internet and load into epg - can be handy forforcing a channel you want to set a recording for.
Note that it onlyworks if all your other settings are right so th to test your settings at the full script isable to run.
could also be used for debug I guess.

I cant think of much else I can do to improve this set of scripts

cheers
nfnovice

Status
Not open for further replies.