Openbox Z5 H.265

Pattywanker

Registered
I have an openbox z5 and am trying to load a softcam.key file to the unit. I have put the file on a thumb drive, in root, softcam.key, but when I go to load the file I can't find it. I even tried to put it in a folder called softcam, I can see the folder in software upgrade, but when I open the folder it is not there. Am I mislabeling the file by calling it softcam.key I am lost. I have even reloaded the the receiver rom.bin file just in case the software was corrupted. Any help is appreciated.

leehrat

Registered
openbox z5

i have an openbox z5 hd h.265 that i have never used. tried to load upgrade bin with usb but always says no match when it starts to load. any help would be great. also is this box worth messing with.

Pattywanker

Registered
They seem to have shut down a while ago. The best advise I can give you is to use Google. I have found lots of info and new firmware (2018) that works.

Nadim04

Registered
folder me se file ko bahar nkaalo, ya toh kisi laptop se EXTRACT kra lena ya smart phone se extract kr lena, tb tk EXTRACT krna file ko jb tk .bin na aa jaaye file k last me likh kr