Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Sport 24 at Sea @ 20 west

Signal Reception

Old 24-09-2017, 16:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,085 Times in 458 Posts

I am saying just that.
And I have not adjusted my dish and I get 57e-30w arc
Old 24-09-2017, 16:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
I am saying just that.
And I have not adjusted my dish and I get 57e-30w arc
Ok thanks you learn something new everyday,i cannot get a signal atm in the ne England on a 110cm dish but will pick up a signal later on tonight when it comes into view and I presumed it would be in view for all of the uk later on but obviously I am wrong.
Sponsored Links
Old 24-09-2017, 17:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich33 View Post
Ok thanks you learn something new everyday,i cannot get a signal atm in the ne England on a 110cm dish but will pick up a signal later on tonight when it comes into view and I presumed it would be in view for all of the uk later on but obviously I am wrong.
I have not signal eather from North of Spain, I have motor dish 120cm
The Following User Says Thank You to candu For This Useful Post:
barney115 (25-09-2017)
Old 24-09-2017, 17:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by william-1 View Post
http://www.sport24-tv.com/Schedule

4pm Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United

88cm dish + V8 Golden

NSS-7 is an Inclined orbit satellite
To get the Sport 24 channel do you have to have a freesat v8 golden box or will a freesat v8 super or an openbox v8 freesat be ok ?

Also, just out of interest, can you get IPTV on a freesat v8 golden ?

Thanks
Old 25-09-2017, 00:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
To get the Sport 24 channel do you have to have a freesat v8 golden box or will a freesat v8 super or an openbox v8 freesat be ok ?

Also, just out of interest, can you get IPTV on a freesat v8 golden ?

Thanks
Freesat Golden and Super both get the Sport 24 channels at the moment with the new V578 Update, (Openbox V8s is totally different and won't do)
Freesat Golden has a cable or terrestrial tv option, IPTV can be put on both but has just one channel list, (no fav options).

Last edited by Ferret; 25-09-2017 at 08:16.. Reason: Link to other forums
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikelsat For This Useful Post:
dostoy (25-09-2017), gilring (25-09-2017), manic01 (25-09-2017), william-1 (27-09-2017)
Old 04-10-2017, 23:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Freesat V7 box also capable of getting Sport 24 with latest 23-9-17 update.
Getting signal strengths of 85% peak and viewable down to 60% with 50% quality on 1m dish,southern England.
I move the dish elevation by hand and today haven't moved it for 8 hours (2.30pm to 10.30pm) and been viewable all that time so good enough for live football when it's on
Old 04-10-2017, 23:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 78,534 Times in 16,062 Posts

Did you Raise Elevation or lower it in order to obtain the signal ??
at the moment 19:00pm to 23.30pm is about all i get untill signal is lost again .
cheers !
Old 06-10-2017, 17:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If you want reception earlier than 19:00 I reckon you would need to raise elevation.That worked for me.
Have a look here.Put in your location and you can see times and elevations required
http://www.satellite-calculations.co...ogID.php?27414

Click on 170 hour predicted tracking.
A new page opens and click on "here to set defaults" which is in blue.
Another page opens and put address in and click "Get coordinates for address".
Go to previous page which should now have your address and info for your location shown.If not, then refresh page.Job done!

Last edited by stamfordblue; 06-10-2017 at 17:42..
The Following User Says Thank You to stamfordblue For This Useful Post:
barney115 (06-10-2017)
Old 12-10-2017, 19:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Now, signal is completely gone.
No signal here in southern Germany.
Some days ago, strong singal at daytime.
Now....nothing.
Old 12-10-2017, 19:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,106 Times in 765 Posts

work fine in central europe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_76 Oct. 12 19.40.jpg (147.0 KB, 51 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
barney115 (12-10-2017), empb (12-10-2017), ilmago_ (12-10-2017), poladmakiyani (12-10-2017), shishmish (15-10-2017), william-1 (12-10-2017)