Scam 3.60 problems in Black Hole 3.0.1

oddarildholden

Registered
I have just updated my Vu+ Solo 2 from BH 2.1.7 to BH 3.0.1. I have installed the following cams: CCam 2.3.0 which works fine , and scam 3.60 which doesn't work (intalled via TS Panel, also tried to reinstall it). Any ideas why it doesn't work (no problems in BH 2.1.7) ?

newgolfer

Banned
Scam don't work in BH 3.0.1C.
Cccam for me is working as well doscam, oscam, mgcamd and unicam 3.2

laurence

Registered
i need help on how to install oscam emu patch on a vu+solo2.i want to use this plugin to watch powervu channels.currently am on black hole image2.1.4, if any one out there who can assist me with the new oscam emu patch for powervu.your assistance will be highly appreciated

oddarildholden

Registered
Thanks for quick responses here. I have tried to install scam 3.59 but it doesn't work either in Black Hole 3.0.1c . As to the idea of using telnet to start scam 3.60 and debug it I am not quite sure how to do it - more detailed instructions would be appreciated (I have established the telnet connection though)

satfoot

Registered
I use Scam_3.5.9 for my Tivusat Card on Vu+ Solo2 with latest BH 3.0.1 Image in Flash and it works perfectly.

newgolfer

Banned
SOLVED MATES: Scam 3.60 in BH 3.0.1.D is working.
Scam, for working, need (in usr\lib) the file libssl.so.0.9.7 but in BH 3.0.1 there is the new libssl.so.1.0.0 not recognized by Scam.
Telnet connect to your decoder Vu+ and type:

ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7

That's all and Scam 3.60 now is working.

Last edited:

oddarildholden

Registered
Interesting suggestion and thanks for the info. I will try later on when I have time. But do I really have to type In -s in front of the /usr/..... ? By the way I flashed back to Black Hole 2.1.7 where scam 3.60 works fine. Do you think there will be updates to BH 3.0.1 (I use the C update to restore text-TV ) to eliminate the problem ?

oddarildholden

Registered
Tried the suggested telnet command to fix scam 3.60: ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
, but no response, telnet said : No such command. Uncertain whether the first letter is a capital I (pronounced ai)or a small l, and whether there should be a space between In and -s. Help would be appreciated.

oddarildholden

Registered
Tried the suggested telnet command to fix scam 3.60: ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
, but no response, telnet said : "Command not found". Uncertain whether the first letter is a capital I (pronounced ai)or a small l, and whether there should be a space between In and -s. Help would be appreciated.
I also tried this command starting with just "usr/lib ...." and was told by telnet: " No such file or directory " So what have I done wrong ?

newgolfer

Banned
Copy and paste:

ln -s /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7

And after ENTER KEY

That telnet command works on the BH 3.0.1 only.

DON'T MAKE THIS PROCEDURE ON BH 2.1.7 BECAUSE IS USELESS

Last edited:

oddarildholden

Registered
Thanks again for your patience , really impressive ! I tried your "recipe" only in BH 3.0.1 (not in 2.1.7 where scam 3.60 is ok)by telnet, but as mentioned before no success the way I did it. (In the end I gave up and flashed Open Black Hole 0.1 and installed scam 3.60 without problems - it works flawlessly).
But I am still curious about BH 3.0.1 and would very much like to find out how to apply your suggested method by replacing the above mentioned socket 1.0.0 by 0.9.7.
Since I am not good at this I dare ask you once more : copy and paste where ? how ?

oddarildholden

Registered
Thanks again - of course, I know how to paste and copy, but I get the message "file and directory not found" in Telnet (the connection is ok), so I find it impossible to replace 1.0.0 by 0.9.7 in this way. Therefore I have to leave BH 3.0.1 and flash BH 2.1.7 or Open BH 0,1 to make scam 3.60 work without problems. Something is wrong - at least for me - using your very interesting solution.

oddarildholden

Registered
Just a final remark: At last I somehow managed to download the file needed for 0.9.7 and installed it into usr/lib....etc, and voila: scam 3.60 functions perfectly in Black Hole 3.0.1. Total happiness here and a lot of gratitude on my part towards the senior member who gave me this brilliant idea of using so.0.9.7 !!:thum::)