Diference vu solo 2 clone & vu solo 2 v3 ferrari edition ???

cullons

Registered
hello,
that the difference between vu solo2 clone versus vu clone 2 v3 ferrari edition ? is the same..

Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
There is no solo2 Ferrari box it does not exsist.

There is a version 1 & Version 2 solo 2 clones though

Version 1 will except images with drivers up till 12/12/13 after that the newer images need the older drivers in them to work.

Version 2 solo clones are said to work with all the latest images and drivers.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
@ferret , may I know the current latest solo2 clone from china factory comes with support of which team or a least any site or link support latest clone ? ,which I hope correctly saying that it support latest BH 2.0.9

aliraza63

Registered
First of All i will advise never to buy clone but if u dont have choice (like me ) then i will strongly advise never to buy ferrari team clone solo 2 boxes. I will advise u all before to buy any clones u should check the specification also .. there are number of componies in china are making clones and they have designed also with small memory ram and flashes .. i cant paste the link but u can search in ali baba or in google about the ferrari team Solo 2 clones which have 128mb flash and some other small memory components . thanks

fankoosh

Super Moderator
i already got the info from my dm800se clone sat dealer about it long time ago & i read about it in alibaba & aliexpress & site of my dealer in china , but of coarse it is not a ferrari one , so i was wondering what team support it , some say fast car team !!!! in other sat forum , also i shall read more about it in digitalwor**z or satven*s

fankoosh

Super Moderator
so the one u bought from chinease manufacture is comming with 2.0.6 & u done upgrade to 2.0.9 , which image did u install i-e blachole 2.0.9 patched & clone safe done by whom? also if possible pm me with ur chinease dealer i wana check it

Last edited:

aliraza63

Registered
Yes it comes with BH 2.0.6 I used the modified image of
BH 2.0.9 . u can find it download section .

aliraza63

Registered
Does any one can post his original Solo2 system information pics from BH images as I have posted . I want to compare with system detail of Original and Clone. thanks

aliraza63

Registered
clone has 571.980mb my memory, when I had to be 1GB ! ?????

Yes this thing i want to confirm also from original what memory shows in ram 1 gb or same like clone
Ok also check what it shows in flash memory? mine is showing 200mb its hard to believe the clone makers have reduced the memory in development

dlan

Registered
hello all i have one vu+ solo2 i dont know clone or not...now i'm try to search new image to flash...but dont know which one suitable for my STB
1_0_1_4EF5_CA_880_3930000_0_0_0_zpsea2aa0ab.jpg

dirkjan73

Registered
hello all i have one vu+ solo2 i dont know clone or not...now i'm try to search new image to flash...but dont know which one suitable for my STB
1_0_1_4EF5_CA_880_3930000_0_0_0_zpsea2aa0ab.jpg

Every Vu Solo2 image will work..Even the ones whom are modded for Clones,the only thing is that if u use a cloned image,you might be stuck on drivers from 13/12/13,but the newer clones (V2) can also take genuine images,i think youll be good with a original image,

Good luck!