NS-2000 Demodulator (NS3)

Francescone

if you have the ASI Pod do you still need the NS2000 Demuxer ?

Yes, you need it, unfortunately. Sens333 suggested this Alitronika device to feed ASI output from NS2000 in your computer to decode video signal, but you always need demodulator to receive satellite signal from your dish. Thank you Sens333 for very useful information about tennis.

natedogg20050

Donating Member
Yes, you need it, unfortunately. Sens333 suggested this Alitronika device to feed ASI output from NS2000 in your computer to decode video signal, but you always need demodulator to receive satellite signal from your dish. Thank you Sens333 for very useful information about tennis.

yep was reading about on other forums 3W 10E 7E 24,5w and 55w also 100E are Showing Moto GP UCL UHD / HD F1 HD EPL FTA NFL NBA and many more.

somebody was even saying that WWE Might be on NS3

Francescone

Very dark clouds for feedhunters in next future I'm afraid..... This NS3 is the worse "encryption" we ever seen! No chance to work on possible decryption in any way without its own demodulator..... so, very very bad times are coming.

elgugu

Donating Member
hello , i will buy in next future a ns2000 demodulator. Can someone please help me with the exact requirements to be able to watch nba Feeds and snooker feeds. i dont want to spend money and then realise that i cannot use it.

Francescone

hello , i will buy in next future a ns2000 demodulator. Can someone please help me with the exact requirements to be able to watch nba Feeds and snooker feeds. i dont want to spend money and then realise that i cannot use it.

As I know, NBA feeds would be at 10E in NS3 but not sure. No information about snooker, sorry.
Also, I heard rumours about possible NS4 upgrading by main broadcasters very soon..... Any other user have more specific update? Thanks.

sens333

Donating Member
NS3 has been updated very lately. Snooker is on 7E and 3W. NBA has 2 games on 10E every night. Lots of footie on 7E NS3. NFL is using fiber not NS3.

Have seen Moto GP, F1, PGA tour, WTA tennis, NCAAB, NCAA ice hockey, NBA, EPL football, Brasil football, Portugal league, International games and others on NS3.

elgugu

Donating Member
Novelsat
NS2000
NS-2000 Professional Satellite Demodulator
Basic Unit: DVB-S2/DVB-S2 with 5% RollOff,DVB-S2X QPSK/8PSK/16APSK, Up to 6Msps Included features:
- Extended L-band 950-2150MHz
- IP card & Transparent Bridging
- Dual ASI Interface (2 pairs of Tx & Rx)
- NS3 & Advanced MODCOD HW
- 10MHz reference clock in/out
- ACM/VCM HW
- Dual GBE Interfaces (does not include TS over IP license)

Novelsat
ENS-6
Efficiency Pack ΙΙ: NS3- up to 70Msps (EBU Configuration)

Novelsat
2CH-4
Dual channel (IP with ASI OR 2 ASIs)

Novelsat
DDC-2
Dynamic Distortion Compensator

Novelsat
EBUSW5.7
EBU 5.7 SW Package with updated License NS3-Enahanced

is this enough to watch NBA feeds and SNOOKER feeds ? this is the equipament i want to buy soon

natedogg20050

Donating Member
NS3 has been updated very lately. Snooker is on 7E and 3W. NBA has 2 games on 10E every night. Lots of footie on 7E NS3. NFL is using fiber not NS3.

Have seen Moto GP, F1, PGA tour, WTA tennis, NCAAB, NCAA ice hockey, NBA, EPL football, Brasil football, Portugal league, International games and others on NS3.

Did you saw WWE on 10E Yet ?

Francescone

Novelsat
NS2000
NS-2000 Professional Satellite Demodulator
Basic Unit: DVB-S2/DVB-S2 with 5% RollOff,DVB-S2X QPSK/8PSK/16APSK, Up to 6Msps Included features:
- Extended L-band 950-2150MHz
- IP card & Transparent Bridging
- Dual ASI Interface (2 pairs of Tx & Rx)
- NS3 & Advanced MODCOD HW
- 10MHz reference clock in/out
- ACM/VCM HW
- Dual GBE Interfaces (does not include TS over IP license)

Novelsat
ENS-6
Efficiency Pack ΙΙ: NS3- up to 70Msps (EBU Configuration)

Novelsat
2CH-4
Dual channel (IP with ASI OR 2 ASIs)

Novelsat
DDC-2
Dynamic Distortion Compensator

Novelsat
EBUSW5.7
EBU 5.7 SW Package with updated License NS3-Enahanced

is this enough to watch NBA feeds and SNOOKER feeds ? this is the equipament i want to buy soon

Yes sure. However, not use if NBA is BISS encrypted, maybe sens333 could be more specific. If BISS, you need keys, too.
Also, what is NS3-enahanced? Could you please explain? Thanks.

elgugu

Donating Member
Yes sure. However, not use if NBA is BISS encrypted, maybe sens333 could be more specific. If BISS, you need keys, too.
Also, what is NS3-enahanced? Could you please explain? Thanks.

hei , NS3-Enhanced is the modulation type needed for last EBU transmitions (UEFA, FIFA etc), starting march 2017 . i think eurosport feeds also use that modulation . maybe Sens333 will give us more info , i m still waiting his answer, but he s offline.

sens333

Donating Member
Did you saw WWE on 10E Yet ?

No, it does not use 10E for sure. I haven't seen it on 7E or 3W either.

For the equipment- NS2000 is just a demodulator, you will need an ASI capable receiver with it.

And basically all feeds are BISS encrypted, without having keys it is pretty useless.

3W and 7E were updated lately and you need a new license and SW upgrade from EBU to lock those.

GL

Francescone

I didn't know about NS3-Enhanced. I saw that feeds some months ago, and they used just NS3. I know about NS4. Is NS3-Enhanced the same as NS4? Or a totally different modulation?

harshy

Registered
hei , NS3-Enhanced is the modulation type needed for last EBU transmitions (UEFA, FIFA etc), starting march 2017 . i think eurosport feeds also use that modulation . maybe Sens333 will give us more info , i m still waiting his answer, but he s offline.

How much is receiver/demodulator and where to buy :)

elgugu

Donating Member
How much is receiver/demodulator and where to buy :)

i asked for an offer to a russian site, and they want 14000 USD + VAT, that is 16000 USD tax included... but i dont know if thats all i need to watch snooker and Nba feeds. it seems only forsat and Sens333 knows that but they are not answering my messages. i hope they will give us more info in the near future.

harshy

Registered

EPL has been on normal spectrum as well what's the difference?

elgugu

Donating Member
Very dark clouds for feedhunters in next future I'm afraid..... This NS3 is the worse "encryption" we ever seen! No chance to work on possible decryption in any way without its own demodulator..... so, very very bad times are coming.

i think in the near future there will be no feeds on normal spectrum, only in ns3.

Francescone

is it 14000 - 16000 dolar ? :confused: :mad: :nana:

Yes! Too much.
Anyone knows if this demodulator is able to receive DVB-S2X, too? If so, clouds are darker, because broadcasters could choose just these box, so their transition towards new modulation types (including DVB-S2X, not just NS3 and NS4) would be easier for them (not for us unfortunately).
Also, I don't understand what NS3-Enhanced means.... is it the same like NS4 or something different? Thanks.

harshy

Registered
Yes! Too much.
Anyone knows if this demodulator is able to receive DVB-S2X, too? If so, clouds are darker, because broadcasters could choose just these box, so their transition towards new modulation types (including DVB-S2X, not just NS3 and NS4) would be easier for them (not for us unfortunately).
Also, I don't understand what NS3-Enhanced means.... is it the same like NS4 or something different? Thanks.

since it looks like its only used by ebu must be a collabration between ebu and novelsat for a bespoke modulation scheme which only works with these specific new transmissions?