About OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20111107 by gjstroom

saty

Registered
Copy or install drivers 0902 back ssl84(a) can only work with 0902 online update did replace those drivers with a newer unsupported version..

skabill2000

Registered
Hey people can you help me I have update openpli from online update and now tuner don't work anymore how can I resolve this is any way to go back ?

The solution is here

Do not update your OpenPLi online, they updated drivers to 20111109 which are not compatible with SSL84(a) !
If you know what you're doing you can edit your /usr/lib/opkg/status file. Search for the line with 2.6.18-7.4-dm800-20110902-r6.3 and replace the 0902 part with 1109.

pattaya

Registered
yes i know what he did.
im asking how to do it.

there must be a recipe or something that needs editing

cokesux

Registered
openembedded/recipes/linux/linux-dm800-2.6.18/defconfig

Disable the ipv6/ip6 related options.

--

Thermosiphonas

Registered
Hi,
I cannot get the box to see my USB Tuner (siano).
Before updating to the latest image I used to go to the drivers section of the pli image, download the siano drivers and rebooot. Now, when I do it nothing happens.
I also cannot use the USB ports if I don't update pli online (using the /usr/lib/opkg/status file edit)

skabill2000

Registered
Do not update your OpenPLi online, they updated drivers to 20111109 which are not compatible with SSL84(a) !
If you know what you're doing you can edit your /usr/lib/opkg/status file. Search for the line with 2.6.18-7.4-dm800-20110902-r6.3 and replace the 0902 part with 1109.

I modified my status file and after online update I met dysfunction in webinterface / boxcontrol / webremote / <red record button> .... no record menu appeared on screen ... :confused:

skabill2000

Registered
There's also a problem with wireless configuration pannel ...symptoms seem to be the same than Nemesis2.4-dm800-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(099r1)-sim2-ssl84a ...

Thermosiphonas

Registered
Hi,
I cannot get the box to see my USB Tuner (siano).
Before updating to the latest image I used to go to the drivers section of the pli image, download the siano drivers and rebooot. Now, when I do it nothing happens.
I also cannot use the USB ports if I don't update pli online (using the /usr/lib/opkg/status file edit)

Anyone?

pattaya

Registered
openembedded/recipes/linux/linux-dm800-2.6.18/defconfig

Disable the ipv6/ip6 related options.

--

i edited both the defconfig for dm800, but no joy. the problem still there
i # out all IPV6, IP6 and INET6 lines

cleaned the recipe and rebuilt it and the image. is there a way to check the final image has actually iopv6 removed?

gjstroom

Registered
i edited both the defconfig for dm800, but no joy. the problem still there
i # out all IPV6, IP6 and INET6 lines

cleaned the recipe and rebuilt it and the image. is there a way to check the final image has actually iopv6 removed?
Do a ifconfig or lsmod on telnet console...

pattaya

Registered
hmm ye it appears to be still in the image
lsmod shows:-

ipv6 275120 8

i'll double check the defconfig, clean it and rebuild and try it again, i also found some ipv6 in task-base aswell

skabill2000

Registered
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20111121 by gjstroom

Thanks gjstroom for your great job :thum:

However there's a problem when I active Enable Http Authentification in OpenWebif. I receive this error message in my browser ... (is it possible to fix this ??)

----------------------------------------------------------------
web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named spwd
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py, line 149 in process
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py, line 567 in getResourceFor
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/web/resource.py, line 47 in getChildForRequest
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/httpserver.py, line 73 in getChildWithDefault
72 def getChildWithDefault(self, path, request):
73 if self.login(request.getUser(), request.getPassword()) == False:
74 request.setHeader('WWW-authenticate', 'Basic realm="%s"' % ("OpenWebif"))
Locals
path ''
self
Plugins.Extensions.OpenWebif.httpserver.AuthResource instance @ 0x1d60c38 <Plugins.Extensions.OpenWebif.httpserver.AuthResource instance at 0x1d60c38>
request
twisted.web.server.Request instance @ 0x1d1a3f0 <GET / HTTP/1.1>
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/httpserver.py, line 84 in login
82 from crypt import crypt
83 from pwd import getpwnam
84 from spwd import getspnam
85 cpass = None
Locals
getpwnam <built-in function getpwnam>
crypt <built-in function crypt>

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named spwd

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

cokesux

Registered
OpenWebIF is a work in progress, they just started coding it a few weeks ago. If it doesn't meet your needs, uninstall it and replace with the old webif. In telnet, something like:

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface-old

--

skabill2000

Registered
OpenWebIF is a work in progress, they just started coding it a few weeks ago. If it doesn't meet your needs, uninstall it and replace with the old webif. In telnet, something like:

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface-old

--

Thanks for explanations ...

I desinstall openwebif / install webinterface / use the Patch Webinterface mfaraj from tspannel :thum:

biohazardous

Registered
Using dreamboxedit to transfer the bouquet successfully but could it could not auto reload settings. Have to switch off and on back the box before it loads to the new settings. Is it normal as previously has got no issues on this.