S10 problem: cccam account is online but channels scrambled

kacem2

Registered
I have openbox s10 (firmware dated 14 sep 2011), i have added some Clines (cccam), the account status says online, when i check info, i see the providers listed, but the channels for that provider stay scrambled, do i miss something? does anyone have all config files needed to be able to use cccam on s10 box? please help.

(it is about JSC Sports, ART and Cyfra+).

kacem2

Registered
tested other cccams, works fine, so it was a server problem not an openbox problem... :)

barney1

Banned
Hi I have a openbox S10 just wondered if you could explain how to use CCam don't get all this cline stuff etc. I have softcam installed whats the benifit of cccams? thanks

kacem2

Registered
Hi I have a openbox S10 just wondered if you could explain how to use CCam don't get all this cline stuff etc. I have softcam installed whats the benifit of cccams? thanks

if you have what you need just by using softcam, then you do not need cccam. cccam is to use when you need what is not supported yet by softcam (you need then woking clines)

chuk

Registered
open s11 worked a while yesterday but channels remains scrambled since noon what could be the problem

tundelogic

Registered
Please, my skybox s11 doesn't connect at all, what can I do? It shows offline, and at times login, but won't show online.

kacem2

Registered
just try another cccam server, because the most of them are online just for some hours, and if a lot of people are using the same server, it just freeze...., so try another server...

habib2011

Registered
I have a CCcam server on my linux pc peers who owns the openbox well connected to my server but scrambled TV channels.

I tested on another server it works perfectly

there's something missing in my server

help me