"Atomic-CS" fraud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorski

Registered
I got an email [no idea how they got it but...]:

Dear all,

We are proud to announce to you a revolution in cardsharing. We have developed the worlds first server-less peer 2 peer cardsharing protocol that allows you to receive any channel, any package on any satellite in the world without any subscriptions to expensive and mostly low quality servers!

We introduce you Atomic-CS!

* Dreambox - All models
* Azbox - All models using Enigma software
* VU+ - All models
*... and all other engima 1 & enigma 2 compatible boxes.

(Is you box not listed? Please join our forums and help us make your box work!)

Atomic-CS cannot be shutdown. It works serverless and even if all our supernodes are down, it will still find cards and rebuild the network around the dead supernodes! Unlike payservers that come and go, the p2p network will live a life of its own. It cannot be shutdown, ddossed or impacted even if 95% of all users would be under attack!

AtomiC-CS provides you access to all satellite channels and packages that are currently available. Just like searching for your favorite movie or music it will search for the correct keys p2p and deliver a valid peer to your box.

.........and best of all: You don't need any subscriptions!

Join the revolution today! Stop wasting time on technology from the year 2000! Join our forums and please introduce yourself!! Spread the word & Join today!

For information check out our forums: ... http://www.sat-universe.com/redirector.php?url=http://www.atomic-cs.org/forums or the wiki: ... http://www.sat-universe.com/redirector.php?url=http://www.atomic-cs.org/wiki

Sincerely,
Dr. Atomic

The bit in red was edited by me and here is why: that's a LIE!!!

Just so there is no "misunderstanding" - these guys CHARGE A LITTLE FEE, in order to "get rid of the payservers" for you:

• Atomic-CS is easy to use & requires a one time small donation to receive your initial keyfiles and access to updates of Atomic-CS.
There is no chance that a network is going to simply "grow and function perfectly", as implied, if ever more cards are not present in the network...

In other words, the same old same old, slightly differently spun - that's all... Make money out of other people's subscriptions etc. etc.

You really want a "revolution" in getting rid of the payservers? Easy!

My network of peers is also P2P - no "special servers" in my net...

I do not charge and I am not charged for the card-exchange!

Soooo, it's all ATOMIC BULLSHIT!!! Don't fall for it...

Cheerio!
wink.png

P.S. It's just a matter of when the police will track those bank accounts/money transfers and their owners and since they are a "business" (most probably not paying any taxes etc.) it would be better not to find yourself on their PC's, when their doors got knocked down and PC's taken away for "a little analysis"...
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
We introduce you Atomic-CS!

they have been posting spam advertisements here all week trying to gain new members/money but we have managed to delete there posts pretty quick every time they have been posted

gorski

Registered
pereras, if you knew anything about me you would know that I am one the strongest opponents of CS for cash, so you are taking utter garbage!!!

On the other hand, as I have just proven above, these guys [maybe you're one of them?] are looking at a great little earner through this "atomic-CS payserver" scheme.

In other words, these "atomic" guys are running their little scheme for cash!!! That is, by definition, a "payserver", since there is no essential difference between you two in that, crucial respect!!!

If they are not "commercials" [i.e. greedy buggers after money and money alone!!!] - prove me wrong, I dare you - make it all free of charge!!! I challenge you to show me you are really different from "payservers"!!!

So, then, if it works technically and is FREE OF CHARGE - I would endorse it!!!

Mind you, I bet you any money, our, "good guys" will soon be coming to make it available to anyone without any money changing hands!!!

I repeat, since you guys are running a business, not paying taxes and so on - the police will be onto you very soon, knowing ***, Irdeto and the other corporations and their way of dealing with such schemes...

And when you/they go down, I will shed no tears!!!

P.S. We had a "spider" before GBox and alike, and again, most of the time, no money was changing hands, unlike now!

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if it works or not its not welcome here,not even chat about it and they are not getting any more free publicity for it from here.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.