Inverto black ultra lnb vs Smart titanium lnb

emanresu

Donating Member
I recently did a test with these two lnbs on various satellites for signal quality on a 1.1metre dish on a blade bm 7000s. It gave some interesting results. The inverto performed better on the middle strength sats such as 1w 7e 10e etc with about 4-5% signal gain. They both scanned around same number of channels on these but inverto found some feeds that the smart lnb did not so it holds itself as the feedhunters choice. But the area where the smart titanium outperformed was on the strongest sats like 13e 19e 28e. On 13e and 19e it had a gain of 3-4% siganal but the biggest difference was on 28e where the smart came in at 85% maximum on the blade with most tpxs where as the inverto hovered around 76% and then even lower on other other transponders. So it seems the inverto lnb is better for low to mid strength sats but the smart lnb is better for the high strength beam satellites.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
And then they would have totally different results on another brand of dish.

These best lnb tests make me laugh as the above is true some lnbs will work differently on a different brand of dish so any test results are only really applicable to the dish they were tested on.

emanresu

Donating Member
Both lnbs were on a transparent dish before this and produced similar results as o.p. The inverto black ultra is very popular on here which suggest its a top performer but for me lower on strong beams esp 28e where highest was high 70% ish and as low as 62% on some tpxs where as smart 85% on nearly all.

Q-bOxHd

Registered
Betwen Inverto and Smart Titanium i would chose Inverto anyday.
I used to install dishes and the best performance in any dish i have try have been the Inverto.

Dishes that i have mounted the Inverto on is
Gibertini
Fuba
Triax
FTE
Toroidals

Have tested with many lnbs, Inverto, Smart Titanium, Megasat, Maximum, Invacom, MTI. The best perfomance lnbs have ben the Inverto and the MTI when i was installing. Using a profetional equipmetn like Promax HD Ranger+ i have made many diferent combination and over all the Inverto wins in my book.