DREAMER 500 HD

BertSnelweg

Registered
I have not found yet how to do it, but via USB is much easier option.
Only put files on USB then flash.

Also not found any option to FTP.
Only connection to box serial is TELNET to it.
Then use command prompt line commands.
you can find these googling for "enigma2_telnet".

niceluciano

Registered
hiya, im thinking of buying this box, does anyone have a pic of what the menu looks like please? like chanel selection etc

also once in CCcam menu cant u simply add c lines via remote? like Dns/ip port user pass? do u have to send a file ?

thanks

tiaggao

Registered
Hello folks my DM 500HD (AliExpress) arrived today, but I'm completely lost, following the suggestion of friend Dierry, I'm creating this topic, follow my case. When I turn on TV it appears a presentation screen, another screen pops up after "Loading " and then press q it goes to the screen saying "NO TV PROGRAM". After that I can not do anything else, or by remote control. I'm trying to access the Edit Control DCC deco, the same is connected to the router, I send the search and appears ip's. The ip's from my pc and modem it sees more ip's deco not appear at all, tried all q appears in the study but gives error. Someone here has that Deco and can help me?

but I did not realize that part of writing here:
1. The DM500HD has cccam sharing and
2. In engima2, the yes, no image.
3. It supporting High Definition and speed 400 MHz
4. DM500HD is the newest product, highest quality, fastest speed, suitable price than most other DM.

It seems "q could access it by ip here on the network, but opened a screen that I do not know what to do.
83599641491164328417.png

antenasmais

Registered
Friends please'm dreamer box here I can not connect server
I am grateful for any help another doubt
ip address C: viahd1.changeip.net 30002 123 teste yes
deskey 1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
deskey2 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Error message :please wait for changing account

tiaggao

Registered
pls check your box
is that "Dreamer 500HD" or "DM500HD" ?

In the box is Dreamer 500HD

Pardon my lack of attention, but I have not noticed the pictures of the demonstration trap possible even on the first page of this topic, mine is the same reported here. I will follow them from now on, I appreciate it!

Last edited:

tiaggao

Registered
Friends please'm dreamer box here I can not connect server
I am grateful for any help another doubt
ip address C: viahd1.changeip.net 30002 123 teste yes
deskey 1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
deskey2 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Error message :please wait for changing account

Friend this happened to me, I do not know if cccam is problem, but I took with me to understand how that connected what I did? I left the DHCP enabled and rebooted a dream after I came back into network settings Disable the DHCP and rebooted again to dream. Returning again in a dream network settings already recognizes the ip of your network, then go to DNS Server and make this dns: 008.008.008.008, then save this setting.
Now go Softcam in server mode choice NEWCAM, and put all data on your server do not forget the numbering 0102030405 ....
placed after all the data you click connect, not connect do not worry, leave the settings screen until the screen normal channels, IF you still can not connect, start ironing the channels one by one until you have connected ... worked so well with me.
Take the quiz and post it here to let us know.

zeno2k1

Registered
Dreamer 500HD channel list creating/editing

this is not a problem but i must delate one satelite

this box make use only 4 port diseq

am delate 0,8w :thum:

Hi BOOM,

pls explain how to edit channel list for Dreamer... if I manage to do it, I am ready to post regular updates, at least on fixed dish setup with 13degE and 19degE sats.

Otherwise, I will get rid of my Dreamer and go for an original...

Thanks and good work,
ZENo;) :thum:

4@@@@

Registered
Hi
Does anybody know the developer or the right place where to find the newest firmware.
I'm also searching for a channel editor.

The box could getting really good but some things are missing.