Image for original DM800 HD?

lefteris62

Registered
Hello

I have an ORIGINAL DM 800 HD. At some time in the past a friend told me that it would be better to remove the original sim from the box and have his technician friend install a ferrari sim (in doing so he broke the holder of the sim and had to "glue" the ferrari on the board which was done successfully as the dreambox works fine (5 years have passed since then).

Currently I have this image: Nemesis2.6-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(112r0)_Ferrari-SSl88F_DM800_20150301_RAED.nfi

As Nemesis has closed down and there is no more support, could anyone please propose a more recent image?

thank you

toysoft

These images from the link are for Original and Clone hardware, upgraded to JAPHAR NC3 SIM (SSL84J).

TS

is this for original old dm800 hd?
i wont to be shure if it for original box . for me the link looks like is for clone dm800hd .

Jasper_

Registered
Hello

I have an ORIGINAL DM 800 HD. At some time in the past a friend told me that it would be better to remove the original sim from the box and have his technician friend install a ferrari sim (in doing so he broke the holder of the sim and had to "glue" the ferrari on the board which was done successfully as the dreambox works fine (5 years have passed since then).

Currently I have this image: Nemesis2.6-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(112r0)_Ferrari-SSl88F_DM800_20150301_RAED.nfi

This was a really bad advice to change to Ferrari Sim

Try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/51rk1s15ubrq8j9/BlackHole-3.1.0F_DM800_Ferrari-SSl88F_20161201.zip

vladan !!

Registered
These images from the link are for Original and Clone hardware, upgraded to JAPHAR NC3 SIM (SSL84J).

TS

thanks for replay toysoft !!
i have the old dm 800 HD and the last open pli imag i have on my box is pli 2.1 cous they dont suport it morre after that .
on the link i see open pli 4 sow you tell me that i can put that imag on my old dm 800 HD (original) ?
if yes this is very nice !!
and
on the old original 800 HD i can change the original SIM with JAPHAR NC3 SIM (SSL84J) ?
thanks and sorry for morre questions but i dont wont on my box when i m going to put one off the images from the link to so NO CA FIND .

toysoft

Dream stopped support and want to sell you the new boxes, Ferrari closed, Sim2 closed last december, estar closed... so best is to go to a Team that is there and support it's members. Some people try to name their images "v21" to look like Japhar, but these have nothing to do with the top level of Japhar images.

TS

thanks for replay toysoft !!
i have the old dm 800 HD and the last open pli imag i have on my box is pli 2.1 cous they dont suport it morre after that .
on the link i see open pli 4 sow you tell me that i can put that imag on my old dm 800 HD (original) ?
if yes this is very nice !!
and
on the old original 800 HD i can change the original SIM with JAPHAR NC3 SIM (SSL84J) ?
thanks and sorry for morre questions but i dont wont on my box when i m going to put one off the images from the link to so NO CA FIND .

stotijn32

Registered
Dream stopped support and want to sell you the new boxes, Ferrari closed, Sim2 closed last december, estar closed... so best is to go to a Team that is there and support it's members. Some people try to name their images "v21" to look like Japhar, but these have nothing to do with the top level of Japhar images.

TS
Thx Toysoft.

However, without a credit card it's impossible to purchase the Ja**ar sim! Perhaps that's the reason why many are seeking a working image?

toysoft

The last time I bought a sim there, it worked no problem with any credit card and the site is https to protect all content as well (oopppss... I missed you wrote "without a").

TS

Thx Toysoft.

However, without a credit card it's impossible to purchase the Ja**ar sim! Perhaps that's the reason why many are seeking a working image?

Last edited:

giannako64

Registered

thank you very much for this...I installed this image (and other BH images which are newer than the Ferrari one I mentioned in my original message in this thread)......they seem to install ok, I configure the softcams and the channel settings, I'm viewing ok....BUT when I resatrt the receiver, it DOESN'T RESTART at all...(same with all new images)....the red light of the receiver is going on and of continously, the starting screen shows on the tv but it doesn't start at all....same with all images I try to install....Am I doing something wrong? or maybe my Dreambox 800HD is not capable of running these images?
any help is really appreciated, thank you