Show Sports 123 ART 110cm

L

louis

hello my friends i am getting a problem aswell i have got the 110cm dish moterised with an mb 0.1 i am getting problems to catch some of the show time especially show sports 1,2 and 3 and art sports i am getting no signal with them some other channels like show show movies from 1 to 6 and show kids i have got half signal am i using the wrong mb i am using the 0.1 lmb can anyone help my coz i have the same problem all the other satelites i am getting perfect signal it can't be that i done the moter wrong or the signals wrong the other 1 from about 5 mins ago he said that he has got 85 cm dish and is getting it all why is it me who is having the problems then i am the same living in the uk can anyone please help me what can i do thanks for now UK

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
who ever said they are getting showtime in the uk with an 85cm dish is a joker, my friend has a 1.9 meter dish and he cannot get all the showtime channels he either gets good signal on the vertical transponders or vise versa he could get the movie channels but not the sport ones.