Problem with transponder 11411 HB

cyfrek1

Registered
Hi, I have a problem with transponder 11411 H on Hot Bird. On Black Hole, Vti AND oPENPLI 3.0 I have signal about 60% but i don't have video. And I can't find channel from this transponder. Only on Openpli 2.1 i have correct vision. Do you have any idea why?

Nolia

Registered
I am having the same problem as well on Cyfra + I'm using BlackHole 178. I have a official Cyfra box and it works no problem. The VU+ has problems

khurramdar

Registered
I got this tp signal 60 to 70% in Star track 2015 plus HD and got this tp channels.its vedio & audio ok on cccam.
May be there s issue in your box image or cyfra provider.
imag0392br.jpg

imag0393c.jpg

Nolia

Registered
I have found the problem, it was the diablo cam causing conflict. The channels on 11411 H transponder now clear!

cyfrek1

Registered
I have found the problem, it was the diablo cam causing conflict. The channels on 11411 H transponder now clear!

But i don't have diablo cam and i don'tn know why i can't wothing channels with this transponder.
Haw do you fix this?

Nolia

Registered
Well in my case I just took the diablo cam out then I started to receive the channels on 11411H. I am using CCam 2.30. Maybe u could use the Cyfra+ box and leave the card on TVP1 so u can get update command, then try it again in Vu Ultimo

jacczy

Registered
Hi everybody on forum.
I've also problem with channels from HB 11411H with high bitrate. All of them are cyfra+ channels(Ale Kino HD, C+ Film HD, MiniMini+HD...). Also all channels from DVB-T tuner not working properly (pixeloza).
On my VU+ Ultimo is BH 1.79 and fpga ver. 4.5.
I think (but not sure) problem appear when I've upgrade fpga to ver. 4.5 and BH 1.78. on both tuners DVB-S and DVB-T.
On my VU+ Solo all DVB-S channels work perfect.

Wiggy

Registered
Also all channels from DVB-T tuner not working properly (pixeloza).
On my VU+ Ultimo is BH 1.79 and fpga ver. 4.5.
I think (but not sure) problem appear when I've upgrade fpga to ver. 4.5 and BH 1.78. on both tuners DVB-S and DVB-T.

I also have the problem with DVB-T pixelization following the firmware upgrade to FPGA 4.5.

Since the upgrade, AGC seems to constantly vary between 2% and 94% on any DVB-T channel. SNR is a constant 99%.

I found that using a 20dB line attenuator improved the problem on DVB-T although it does not fix it.

In order to test the signal source, I connected a Nova-T USB stick to the Ultimo which it picked up as tuner D, and this tuner appears to be working perfectly.

The configuration is as follows:

• Signal from the terrestrial aerial antenna is split via a Triax AB splitter.
  • Feed A goes into a 20dB attenuator (fully wound back) and into the Ultimo DVBT module.
  • Feed B goes into the Nova-T directly.

Result:

• Nova-T reads SNR between 64% and 69%, AGC a constant 55%. Picture is perfect.
  • Ultimo tuner reads SNR 83% (attenuated), AGC wildly fluctuates between 3% and 96%. Occasional regular glitching and pixelization.

(The reason I attenuate the signal to the ultimo tuner is because it seems to decrease the severity and frequency of the glitching. SNR was 99% without the attenuator.)

As a result, I have disabled the Ultimo DVB-T module and now use the Nova-T for terrestrial reception.

I have mailed VU+ support on many occasions, but have never had a reply.