PKT IPbox E2 HAARP v3b Chat

ArNx

Registered
Cannot install.Stuck on PKT boot image, tried re-download, reinstall on 2 different usb sticks - no luck.

hutnik

Registered
Hello, I also just booting and nothing shows, I left it up to 20 minutes and nothing.
Does it somehow rename, or please, how to do it.
Many thanks in advance.

kemerkayali

Registered
vizyon 8000hd

Hi,
This image can be installeiren flash, if so, how.
thank you for your help

I find that the flash image for ipbox 9000hd(Vizyon8000hd)

Anyone know how to get the FW/RW to work all i get is unavailable message. why do the teams always do this make a good stable image but leave important things out.....

mbd

Registered
4 now no dvbt driver.

the stlinux 2.4 image is new and experimental so some stuff is not working.

but will get fixed.

u can try AAF-INDB-PKT.and c which is working better.

Thanks mbd
Do you know what file has the fw/rw all the other Git images have the fw/rw working great but i like the PKT as it;s more stable. I record a lot and use watch recordings as i work During the day.

there must be a way to replace the files from another Git image that has the FW/RW enabled. Or something

giopet

Registered
Thanks mbd
Do you know what file has the fw/rw all the other Git images have the fw/rw working great but i like the PKT as it;s more stable. I record a lot and use watch recordings as i work During the day.

there must be a way to replace the files from another Git image that has the FW/RW enabled. Or something
Have you tested the INDB7 v03?

djczefre

Registered
Should this image accept any local smartcard? I've got one from Focus Sat and it does not appear to be working with Oscam.