Ferguson ariva 120 combo ash code

handymam0

Registered
Hi can anybody help please, Can Someone give us a step by step on how to recover my Ferguson ariva 120 combo from a ash code and now it wont turn on, Like what firmware to download to the box as i have a null cable and tried the latest firmware Dec 2011 but no joy, please reply [email protected]

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hi can anybody help please, Can Someone give us a step by step on how to recover my Ferguson ariva 120 combo from a ash code and now it wont turn on, Like what firmware to download to the box as i have a null cable and tried the latest firmware Dec 2011 but no joy, please reply [email protected]

null cable ;)

Description applies to a situation where after installing the wrong software or channel list
we display the word "he" and black screen on TV.
The procedure as exactly the same as when loading Soft, with the difference
used here is that the old version

Tuner off. the back of the switch

1.Open tool, Reanimator Ariva,,
2.Select Port: Com1
3.Press Connect
4.Open receiver
5.Z developed a list to select the first item, All Chunk,,
6.Select to upload A120Combo_20111207_V2.17B3.abs
7.I upload, progress bar will appear at the top, Download All Chunk,,

Note:!
When the bar reaches the end of uploading DO NOT TURN OFF TUNER

8th writes to Flash memory, Burn flash.DO NOT power off,,
9.O correct the upload will tell you, Upgrade Success,,

soory my english :wink1:

handymam0

Registered
Ferguson ariva 120 combo from a ash code

Hi when i press connect on the upgrade tool reanimator openbox , it says target not connect or target is error status, i have tried another null cable but no joy, any help please reply,

fRUTTiFrESH

Registered
You have to press connect and after! that You turn on the receiver with the switch at the backside of the device.

Good luck!

handymam0

Registered
Thanks for your email, tried that but no joy still says target not connect or target is error status, anything else i could try,

fRUTTiFrESH

Registered
Please try to flash your STB with the Upgrade tool from the Ariva Homepage (ArivaUpgrade.zip from the download area).

Don´t forget to check "Include Bootloader" before You try to fix the STB.

Good Luck!

handymam0

Registered
Hi i have tried that ArivaUpgrade.zip with the file A120Combo_20111207_V2.17B3.abs but no joy still wont turn on, still says target not connect or target is error status, anything else i could try,,

Hangey7

Registered
Hi
Need help recovering Ariva 120.Cant find instructions anywhere .Can anybody help?
Display shows ASH
Thanks

fRUTTiFrESH

Registered
@Hangey7

get latest firmware and ArivaUpgrade.zip from Ferguson homepage.
Flash Firmware include Bootloader....

That should help. Good luck!

tellstar

Registered
The easy to sort it out is SET to set Via Rs 323.
Get a working SET and do the transfer Via RS323 it did the job foe me

khalid XD

Registered
:mecry::mecry:Hello how are you my friends, God willing, fine ... possible help I own receiver FERGUSON 120 ARIVA problem ASH .... possible solution and Hkuraaaaa