OpenSPA 6.0 for WeTek Play

sergiri

Registered
OpenSPA 5.0.006

What is new?

- Kodi 16 "Jarvis" for WeTek Play
- Changes in WeTek Play kernel.
- Fixes in EPG plugin to assign what screen you want to EPG button.
- Added new wget to improve safety.
- Fixes in spaqbutton (remap keys).
- Added new renderer for better XPicons performance.

Password FTP/Telnet : openspa

5.0.006.png

Download at :
Code:
https://openspa.webhop.info/#Descarga%20de%20Im%C3%A1genes%2FWetek%2FWetekPlay

Last edited:

mach73

Well Known Member
It has an issue with Remap keys and can't be installed. It is fixed and we are compiling new release.
New fixed sw will come

lolo1

Registered
remote constantley scrolls

hi
I am using openelec/Wetek remotes with this image and some times (quite often) it seems to constantly scroll like there is a button stuck. Is there a fix for thisproblem?

thanks

1999gtv

Registered
hi
I am using openelec/Wetek remotes with this image and some times (quite often) it seems to constantly scroll like there is a button stuck. Is there a fix for thisproblem?

thanks

Yes it is either unresponsive or goes mad and scrolls through menus on its own. I found opening the wetek and removing the receiver from its internal usb port and then plugging the receiver into the external side usb port helps considerably, it still isn't perfect but is a lot more useable. I also now use a 32gb or 64gb usb stick in the internal usb port and use it for recording or storage.To remove receiver there are 5 screws, 4 under rubber feet and 1 you can see. Make sure you have removed any sdcards etc and remove the tuner it is a push fit with a plastic clip to depress which you can see from underneath the box.Tuner will then slide out and box can be gently pried open,I started at rear prying outwards and upwards once moving there are a further 3 protrusions which hold the front part to negotiate, as box opens be careful with the wireless connection the cable is taped to top of box you really dont want to break it unless you are handy with a soldering iron. There is a full pictorial tutorial on the Wetek forum

lolo1

Registered
Thanks for the sugestion. I bought E2 wetek remote for 9.90 euros from wetek and it works perfect. :)
br
lolo1

mach73

Well Known Member
https://openspa.webhop.info/
openspa-6.0-wetekplay-20160601_sdcard.zip

CHANGELOG 6.0.002
What is new
- New drivers for Zgemma, ******** and VU+ Solo 4K
- New skin Full HD 1080p Metrix JR (thanks to the developers of GigabluePAX and Metrix skins for inspiring me)
- New plugin spaMetrixJR to customize color style and some background screens of new MetrixJR skin (accessible from Menu -> Customize -> Customize skin MetrixJR or from Extensions menu)
- Enigma2 changes to improve Full HD skins support.
- Fixes in autodeepsleep plugin (in certain contexts (restart at certain times) the sleep timer does not start).
- Fixes in EPG plugin (now the OK button only appears when needed and fixed bug in some channels equivalencies.)
- Changes in spazeMenu to support new plugin spaMetrix JR.
- Changes in TimeSleep plugin (now with support for Kodi, Dreamplex and HMStream)
- New feature to autoconvert screens and give support to skins 1080p (if you're using skins 1080, you have to answer yes when you are asked for)
- HDMI-CEC improvements (now screen is refreshing fine when you change Activate from No to Yes)
- FAQS update at Help menu (we advice newbies to read FAQS to know basic features about OpenSPA)
- Added some translations.
- Various fixes in E2.
- New bootlogo.

User : root
Pass : openspa

birali

Registered
CHANGELOG 6.0.003

What is new
- New drivers for VU+ Solo 4K , Edision OS Mini , GI ET-7000 MINI
- Improvements skin MetrixJR :

Added screens DLNA Server, OpenMultiboot and DLNA Browser
Fixed color button in cccaminfo.
Added event date in OpenSPA simple EPG
Fixed transparencies around some icons.

- Add features to plugin MetrixJR
- Improvements at wifi connections : when you connect to a wifi, your data is saved, so if you use more than one wifi in your receiver, it's not necessary to enter password in each connection. After first connection, you can save data in your HDD to restore in future image updates. You can find backup files in /etc/wifi/name_AP.wifi
- Improvements in CCcamInfo : now you can access to your cccam.cfg from receiver and read its content.
- Improvements in OscamInfo : setting Yes in Settings, Read Userdata from oscam.conf , connection will be automatic and now it's no longer necessary to enter data manually.
- Fixed that flash is not showed in DeviceManager of VU+ Solo 4K receiver (prevent to format flash instead SD, pendrive or HDD)
- Added some translations.
- Various fixes in E2.

To report bugs :http://openspa.info/forums/reportes-...n-openspa.265/

User : root
Pass : openspa

Last edited: