satellite amplifier

toor

Registered
Hi guys, pls guide me for satellite amplifier, anyone using this product at time and where to buy satellite amplifier.

RimaNTSS

Registered
Those small cable-inserters cost a lot and give nothing to better performance of sat-system. The best satellite amplifier is bigger dish.

ejays

Registered
amplifier

a biger disk its only solution. sat amplifiers its only to spent Money....

william-1

Feed Hunter
All the satellite amplifiers I have tried only increase the background noise from the Universe & do nothing to improve the transponder signals,

They do block out some transponders so satellite amplifiers are not a good thing to add to your set up,

If you want more signals then the Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 Lnb + mentioned above a bigger dish.

awan247

Registered
An inline satellite amplifier is an amplifier that the cable is directly plugged into and provides a direct amplifier signal from the satellite. They are great for improving the quality of a marginal satellite signal and gaining a more stable connection.

RimaNTSS

Registered
They are great for improving the quality of a marginal satellite signal and gaining a more stable connection.
Did you try it or you just think they are great? In my opinion those amplifiers are crap, as I've tried one and it gave completely nothing to improve reception.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have used them several years ago and got mixed results.

If you do use them, you do need to fit them as close to the LNB as possible to minimise amplifying any noise.

MAKBAR

Registered
used it in past
playing with Nile sat made no diff at all
like people say get a bigger dish only cure