Chat about Enigma2 FreeCccam Plugin By Aime_Jeux

spiritfree101

Registered
Hi aime_jeux.
I am here to ask you if this plugin can be installed in decoder 4K with ARM processor (i.e. Mutant, VU Ultimo 4K, etc.) where is not possible install cccam.
Thank you.

darius1

Registered
Hi aime_jeux.
I am here to ask you if this plugin can be installed in decoder 4K with ARM processor (i.e. Mutant, VU Ultimo 4K, etc.) where is not possible install cccam.
Thank you.
CCcam dose not work on 4K STB,you shuold use OScam 7arm on them

orcobaldi

Registered
Ciao a tutti, ho appena provato ad installare Free cccam su DM800se, sul quale ho caricato OpenATV 6.1, ho installato cccam2.3.0 e riavviato il decoder. Nei plugin c'è FreeCccam, la cccam 2.3.0 è regolarmente attiva e funzionante con permessi 755 ma, girando nella lista canali non ho visione. Ho successivamente installato oscam emu e fatto altre prove senza alcun risultato. Dove sbaglio? C'è per caso una specifica procedura da seguire?
Grazie per l'eventuale risposta

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

spiritfree101

Registered
Thank you darius1.
I know that I can't use cccam but oscam on 4K ARM decoders.
My doubt is related to the possibility to install this plugin on these type of decoders and then use oscam.
That is, can this plugin be installed on these decoders and used with oscam?

Alex622

Registered
Thank you darius1.
I know that I can't use cccam but oscam on 4K ARM decoders.
My doubt is related to the possibility to install this plugin on these type of decoders and then use oscam.
That is, can this plugin be installed on these decoders and used with oscam?

I have an Ultimo 4k
Works fine plug-in
* plug-in on Oscam and I use Nscam

cloud.71

Registered
Ciao a tutti, ho appena provato ad installare Free cccam su DM800se, sul quale ho caricato OpenATV 6.1, ho installato cccam2.3.0 e riavviato il decoder. Nei plugin c'è FreeCccam, la cccam 2.3.0 è regolarmente attiva e funzionante con permessi 755 ma, girando nella lista canali non ho visione. Ho successivamente installato oscam emu e fatto altre prove senza alcun risultato. Dove sbaglio? C'è per caso una specifica procedura da seguire?
Grazie per l'eventuale risposta

English is default language and posts in other languages are allowed only in International section.

No advertising cs or posting details about cs servers

please read the rules

orcobaldi

Registered
Hi all, I just tried to install Free CCcam on DM800SE, on which I uploaded OpenATV 6.1, I installed CCcam 2.3.0 and rebooted the decoder. In the plugins there is FreeCccam, the CCcam 2.3.0 is regularly active and running with permissions 755 but, turning in the channel list I have no vision. I subsequently installed Oscam EMU and made other tests to no avail. Where am I wrong? Is there a specific procedure to follow?

Thanks for the eventual answer

orcobaldi

Registered
I'm not interested in cardsharing! I saw this plugin and for strictly personal use I thought I would try it. Unfortunately, in my case, it did not work. Maybe there were instructions to follow but I didn't find them. My request for help is only to understand and not for other purposes.