Viark Droi 4k

SilverHippy

Registered
Like this :-

B 1FFF 10770:30000:H:030:0000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;

(they all start with B 1FFF) Trans:SR:pol:Sat:SID(or 0000) thencode;

"how do you empty the biss key section" I use a key file from the Combo & edit with text editor on pc then upload to Droi. I usually leave some biss entries & take out the ones I don't need. I was playing with the Droi today & noticed that it cleared a biss channel but I couldn't see the code anywhere in the patch list, so I guess that once the biss total reaches 400 then it holds it in ram but as I say just a guess.

Regards :thum:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I don't see any way of inputting an emm key, but perhaps in the app download section there is a cam that allows that.
I only use it for auto biss and PV.

I wouldn't say that it suffers from excessive jerks or freezes.

For the price it is not a bad receiver. My main receiver is a VU Ultimo 4K.

slayer7

Donating Member
Like this :-

B 1FFF 10770:30000:H:030:0000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;

(they all start with B 1FFF) Trans:SR:pol:Sat:SID(or 0000) thencode;

"how do you empty the biss key section" I use a key file from the Combo & edit with text editor on pc then upload to Droi. I usually leave some biss entries & take out the ones I don't need. I was playing with the Droi today & noticed that it cleared a biss channel but I couldn't see the code anywhere in the patch list, so I guess that once the biss total reaches 400 then it holds it in ram but as I say just a guess.

Regards :thum:

Thanks silverhippy i would never have figured out the format to do that. cheers

pupido

Registered
Is it possible to insert keys biss manually like on clarke tech?
I would need it for the service feeds.

Kb Cool

Registered
Does the droi do any of the newer hashmodes that have come along? Also, does it kick the TV into HDR mode when viewing HDR content?

slayer7

Donating Member
@kbcool its not updating afn at moment it needs a pt update which they havnt sorted yet, soon i guess. they update quite often

slayer7

Donating Member
Does anyone know if i can play 4:2:2 stuff on pc through viark droid? like you can with enigma2? cheers

Kb Cool

Registered
@kbcool its not updating afn at moment it needs a pt update which they havnt sorted yet, soon i guess. they update quite often

Yeah, i'm still not sure I want to get another android box. The two I got are both worse than the HD box I have as far as picture quality goes, Sure, the few UHD channel's the android boxes get look better. But, like for like, both set to 1080i resolution and watching 1080i content they are worse. I'm baffled why that is. But, maybe the amlogic chip they use is crap and the Hisilicon chip in the droi is different?

slayer7

Donating Member
i believe all satellite in europe is 1080i not proper 1080p although i could be wrong, every package i have checked is 1080i anyway.i use 720p or 4k dont like the interlaced look on 1080i myself. 8k is out soon so probably best waiting lol

Kb Cool

Registered
i believe all satellite in europe is 1080i not proper 1080p although i could be wrong, every package i have checked is 1080i anyway.i use 720p or 4k dont like the interlaced look on 1080i myself. 8k is out soon so probably best waiting lol

Yeah I hear ya, And then some Chinese company will come out with a low cost 8k box. But, in reality it can't even do 4k properly. You'll have to leave it on 1080P to avoid overheating. lol

sss146

Registered
Is there any way to enable 4K channels recording?
HD channels recording works fine. But when I try to record non FTA 4K (Sky De, Canal+ 4k etc) I got just empty idx files.

pupido

Registered
@SILVERHIPPY ever since the biss auto is down i cannot input keys manually and get them to work. i tried softcam key manually but had no luck also.what is your method? cheers

"PAGE" button (down) and then green button.

slayer7

Donating Member
@pupido thanks tried down then green button but when i add it does not decrypt. i enter 001fff then 01 then the key

how do you do it?

lopi8

Registered
Hi guys,i habe OScam on my Viark Droi...,but how can i start it???OScam is ready,i see it on OScam WebIf...,but where can i start it on the Receiver???There is no "OScam" under Server Settings....,

pupido

Registered
I can't understand why on the polish channel CANAL PLUS 4K ULTRA HD when I watch a football game the images are not very bright.
Since the images are in HDR, even if I set the brightness to the maximum, the images are always dark.
Have you noticed this thing too?

Celtic

Registered
I can't understand why on the polish channel CANAL PLUS 4K ULTRA HD when I watch a football game the images are not very bright.
Since the images are in HDR, even if I set the brightness to the maximum, the images are always dark.
Have you noticed this thing too?

Rather than just adjusting brightness only, try different dispaly modes on your tv like.. cinema/sport etc, also have a look at display settings on the box...just a suggestion

pupido

Registered
Rather than just adjusting brightness only, try different dispaly modes on your tv like.. cinema/sport etc, also have a look at display settings on the box...just a suggestion

I have already tried but I managed to improve the brightness only slightly. In my opinion it is a problem of the Polish channel.
Have you ever seen any matches on this channel?