Animal planet listings

cyfraw

VIP

Animal planet listings 24-06-09

12:00 am
(60 minutes) More Headline Attacks
Episode 1
TV-14 (V), CC

Ferocious animal attacks make headlines all over the world. From a tragic chimpanzee attack in Connecticut, to a shocking black bear attack in the Great Smoky Mountains, survivors recount the details of their horrific encounters with raw animal instincts.
1:00 am
(60 minutes) I Shouldn't Be Alive
Escape From the Amazon
TV-PG (LV), CC

Three young men decide to join forces and explore the headwaters of the Amazon. But they are ill prepared for such a trip and readily agree to be guided by a charismatic Austrian geologist, Karl, who claims to be an expert on the area.
2:00 am
(60 minutes) Season of the Grizzly

TV-G, CC

Explore the often-tenuous relationship between human and bears. Find out new information about these magnificent creatures and what the Yellowstone wildlife management team is doing to protect them.
3:00 am
(60 minutes) Untamed & Uncut
Lions, Camera, Action!
TV-14, CC

The guest of honor at the Golden Lion Awards, a real lion, viciously turns on his trainer on the red carpet. A rodeo bullfighter tangos with a Mexican fighting bull. A dog is trapped 180-feet down the shaft of an abandoned well.
4:00 am
(60 minutes) More Headline Attacks
Episode 1
TV-14 (V), CC

Ferocious animal attacks make headlines all over the world. From a tragic chimpanzee attack in Connecticut, to a shocking black bear attack in the Great Smoky Mountains, survivors recount the details of their horrific encounters with raw animal instincts.
5:00 am
(60 minutes) I Shouldn't Be Alive
Escape From the Amazon
TV-PG (LV), CC

Three young men decide to join forces and explore the headwaters of the Amazon. But they are ill prepared for such a trip and readily agree to be guided by a charismatic Austrian geologist, Karl, who claims to be an expert on the area.
6:00 am
(30 minutes) Champions of the Wild
Moose
TV-G, CC

An internationally renowned wildlife biologist is waging a tireless campaign for moose conservation from his home in Manitoba. To get close to his favorite beasts, he straps on a bull moose head and waits in the wild for curious herds to investigate.
6:30 am
Spotted Hyenas
TV-G, CC

Study the social dynamics within a clan of spotted hyenas residing in Kenya's Masai Mara Reserve. Witness the playful, devoted and gentle side of these skillful predators that are usually dismissed as vicious, skulking scavengers.
7:00 am
(60 minutes) All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 8
TV-G, CC

Take a peek into the hilarious lives of the world's most talented and entertaining individuals - animals! It's like having a million crazy pets right in your own living room - only you don't get as much hair on your couch.
8:00 am
(60 minutes) Pet Star
Episode 14
TV-G, CC

Meet amazing contestants competing for most talented pet. Meet Bingo the highwire walking dog, Izzy the hokey pokey dancing horse, Anastasia the balloon-popping dog, and Ginger the dog that puts coins in a piggy bank. Watch to see who wins!
9:00 am
(30 minutes) It's Me or the Dog
Bailey
TV-G, CC

Bailey weighs four pounds and measures six inches but what he lacks in size, he more than makes up for in attitude. He's spoiled, aggressive, jealous and controlling. Will Victoria be able to convince Yorkie Bailey that he's not the man of the house?
9:30 am
Max
TV-G, CC

When DJ "Diddy" David Hamilton took in a Gordon setter, he got much more than he bargained for. Max is an attention seeking, out of control canine. He also has a unique affection for shiny objects. Will Victoria be able to help Max?
10:00 am
(60 minutes) Underdog To Wonderdog
Sam
TV-PG, CC

Sam, a sad and bedraggled 4-year-old Lhasa Apso, with horribly matted hair, is the most severe grooming case the Wonderteam has ever seen.
11:00 am
(30 minutes) Animal Witness
Little Girl Lost
TV-14, CC

When dog hairs are found on the clothing of a young murder victim in a small town, investigators are able to apprehend her killer by linking the hairs to his constant companion: a black Lab named Babe.
11:30 am
Sam the Cat
TV-14 (V), CC

Samuel James, a four-year-old black cat, helps solve a horrible murder in Erie, Pennsylvania, when his fur is found on the victim's body and eventually leads investigators back to the killer.
12:00 pm
(60 minutes) Animal Cops South Africa
Baboon Raiders
TV-PG, CC

Humans and wildlife come in to conflict, when a troop of Chacma Baboons descend on Suburbia, but can the SPCA team restore order before someone gets hurt?
1:00 pm
(60 minutes) Animal Precinct
Big Heart
TV-PG, CC

Agents help a dog and his elderly owner when a lack of transportation impedes a badly needed groomers visit. A stray pitbull mix is adopted by a member of the community he roams and renamed King.
2:00 pm
(30 minutes) Big Cat Diary
Meeting the Big Cats
TV-G, CC

Join Simon King and Jonathan Scott as they follow the lives of three big cat families in the varied terrain of Masai Mara. Meet these beautiful cats and their prides to see how their futures unfold.
2:30 pm
Looking for Half Tail
TV-G, CC

As Jonathan Scott and Simon King continue to follow the three cat families, they discover how difficult it is to track a leopard. While cheetah cubs practice their hunting skills, the lions of the Marsh pride demonstrate their expert stalking techniques.
3:00 pm
(30 minutes) Meerkat Manor
Love Thy Neighbor
TV-G, CC

Shakespeare recovers from a vicious bite from a puff adder. Daisy gets a little too comfortable with Carlos from rival gang, the Lazuli. What will her family think? And Flower's little pups are under threat again.
3:30 pm
Some Like It Hot
TV-G, CC

The 'Whiskers' gang expands to 37 when one of Flower's unruly daughters has pups. Youssarian decides the den is no longer safe and attempts a dangerous burrow move while the group is out foraging. As a result, one pup is left fighting for his life.
4:00 pm
(60 minutes) Growing Up
Seal
TV-G, CC

Stranded baby seals get a second chance at life at the Alaska Sealife Center in Seward. Dedicated staff nurse a starving baby ringed seal back to health. A rigorous training program prepares the rescued seals for their return to the wild.
5:00 pm
(60 minutes) The Most Extreme
Medics
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme medics in the animal kingdom to find out just who has the most complicated cures.
6:00 pm
(60 minutes) Weird, True and Freaky
Creepy Cures / Critter Creations
TV-14, CC

Uncover the shocking ways animals become medicine with these Killer Cures. These animals are the result of intensive experimentations and genetically altered super-species.
7:00 pm
(60 minutes) Yellowstone Bison

TV-G, CC

Of the 30 million bison that roamed North America 200 years ago, only 4,000 remain in the refuge of Yellowstone National Park. But subzero temperatures, predators like the grizzly and wolf, and highly contagious brucellosis threaten the dwindling herd.
8:00 pm
(60 minutes) Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Cheetahs: Against All Odds
TV-PG, CC

We follow the two mothers as they face the fiercest predators, hunt prey twice their size, and fend off vicious scavengers all in the name of their cubs' survival.
9:00 pm
(60 minutes) Your Worst Animal Nightmares
Mortal Coil/Fatal Crossing
TV-14 (V), CC

When a young surfer visits an isolated Island for a short surfing break he gets the fright of his life when a deadly snake seeks shelter with him in his sleeping bag. / A large croc decapitates a man in front of his son and a group of tourists.
10:00 pm
(60 minutes) Ratzilla

TV-PG, CC

Rats - they're furry, filthy and deadly. Imagine encountering a rat the size of a dog. That's what's been sighted in New Jersey and Florida. Is this a mutant rat invading America? You may soon come face to face with a real RATZILLA!
11:00 pm
TV-14 (V), CC

When a young surfer visits an isolated Island for a short surfing break he gets the fright of his life when a deadly snake seeks shelter with him in his sleeping bag. / A large croc decapitates a man in front of his son and a group of tourists.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 25-06-09

(60 minutes) Ratzilla

TV-PG, CC

Rats - they're furry, filthy and deadly. Imagine encountering a rat the size of a dog. That's what's been sighted in New Jersey and Florida. Is this a mutant rat invading America? You may soon come face to face with a real RATZILLA!
TV-PG, CC

We follow the two mothers as they face the fiercest predators, hunt prey twice their size, and fend off vicious scavengers all in the name of their cubs' survival.
(60 minutes) Yellowstone Bison

TV-G, CC

Of the 30 million bison that roamed North America 200 years ago, only 4,000 remain in the refuge of Yellowstone National Park. But subzero temperatures, predators like the grizzly and wolf, and highly contagious brucellosis threaten the dwindling herd.
TV-PG, CC

TV-14 (V), CC

(60 minutes) Ratzilla

TV-PG, CC

Manatee
TV-G, CC

World authority on manatee biology and conservation, Dr. Buddy Powell grew up with these gentle giants literally in his backyard. He is determined to halt the decline of the species, under siege from fishing nets, outboard motors and habitat loss.
Wolverines
TV-G, CC

Track wolverines with expert John Krebs in his quest to protect wolverines across the globe. Based at the Wolverine Ecology Habitat in British Columbia, John has devoted over a decade of his life to studying this little-known species.
(60 minutes) All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 9
TV-G, CC

Take a peek into the hilarious lives of the world's most talented and entertaining individuals - animals! It's like having a million crazy pets right in your own living room - only you don't get as much hair on your couch.
(60 minutes) Pet Star
Episode 15
TV-G, CC

Meet amazing contestants competing for most talented pet. Meet Turbo the dog that balances and catches a frisbee off his head, Buddy the balancing dog, and Hubber and Pepper the dogs that run on a turntable. Watch to see who wins!
Rex
TV-G, CC

Doggy love doesn't get any sweeter than this! Rebecca Harris and her Patterdale terrier Rex are enthralled with each other. Top dog trainer Victoria Stilwell has spent 10 years with dogs, but does she have what it takes to end Rex's reign?
Tallulah
TV-G, CC

When 20-year-old ex-model Jade spotted Tallulah, she thought nothing of putting the perfect pooch into her handbag. But this pedigree hairless Chinese Crested female came with her own baggage. Can Victoria Stilwell save the day?
(60 minutes) Underdog To Wonderdog
Nellie
TV-PG, CC

Nellie, a five-year-old Collie mix, is abandoned by her owner at a shelter without explanation. Nellie has one big problem preventing her from being rescued: she hates men! Watch as the Wonderteam takes on one of the toughest cases yet.
San Francisco Dog Mauling
TV-14 (V), CC

On January 26th, 2001, 33-year old Diane Whipple is mauled to death by her neighbors' dogs in the hallway of her San Francisco apartment building.
Popsicle the Pitbull
TV-14, CC

An undercover operation to bust drug traffickers. The stakes are high; a plan is in place. Agents turn to a narcotics-sniffing dog to identify the load in tractor-trailer before they proceed with the search warrant.
(60 minutes) Animal Cops South Africa
Cat Crisis
TV-PG, CC

SPCA Chief Inspector Andries Venter assembles a team of investigators to handle a bad and potentially volatile hoarder situation. A woman is keeping over a hundred cats in extremely filthy conditions.
(60 minutes) Animal Precinct
Bouncing Back
TV-PG, CC

A small black chow named Beauty is rescued by undercover agents after being left by her owners. She is taken in by the ASPCA and makes a wonderful recovery under their watchful eyes.
Wildebeest Move into the Marsh
TV-G, CC

Simon King and Jonathan Scott are in the Masai Mara following the lives of three cat families. Jonathan finally gets a closer view of Half-Tail, the leopard. Simon watches on the banks of the Mara River as the wildebeest cross unaware of the big cats.
Half Tail's New Cubs
TV-G, CC

Simon King and Jonathan Scott continue to follow a family of leopards, lions and cheetahs. Encounter a real life animal soap opera of a serval family, a rare view of small cats in this big cat diary.
Revolution
TV-G, CC

The dangerous burrow move started by Youssarian spins out of control. Others are out foraging and have to keep an eye on a Giant Eagle Owl. The newest members of the group witness their first thunderstorm and the dry season draws to a close.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
Childhood's End
TV-G, CC

The meerkat saga continues when Mozart, one of the young females in the Whiskers family, is evicted by group leader Flower. Then, a sudden storm forces the Whiskers to take shelter in an empty burrow belonging to their arch rivals, the Lazuli.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Growing Up
Panda
TV-G, CC

Growing Up Giant Panda is the funny and heart-warming story of Jing Jing's first eight months as she negotiates the milestones, and charming all in her presence.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me The Most Extreme
Freaky Fliers
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme freaky fliers in the natural world to find out which animal travels the greatest distance.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Weird, True and Freaky
Cannibals / Obsessions
TV-14 (DV), CC

From male lions brutally killing baby cubs for control of the pride, to female spiders eating their mate during sex, these are the stories of ruthless betrayal. These mammoth menageries are the world's most extreme animal assemblages.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Armageddon
Death Rays
TV-G

450 million years ago, bursts of Gamma Rays triggered the first mass extinction in history, cause the ozone layer to blast apart, with ultraviolet rays pour in unchecked. This dramatic climate change wiped out 85% of animal life and led to the Ice Age.
(60 minutes)
Hell on Earth
TV-G

Life itself is driven to the brink of annihilation 377 million years ago when the earth is consumed in a volcanic apocalypse caused by a "superplume." When the dust settles, the first amphibians, our ancestors, crawl out of water and inhabit the land.
(60 minutes)
Doomsday
TV-G, CC

65 million years ago a comet strikes the Earth and caused an onslaught of destruction that sweeps the dinosaur kingdom, including shockwaves, earthquake, tsunamis, and rain of rock debris. The demise of dinosaurs benefited our ancestors, the mammals.
(60 minutes)
Panic in the Sky
TV-G

The asteroid occurred 65 million years ago is believed to be the cause of dinosaur extinction. Like Biblical plagues, dinosaurs faced scorching heat, drought, blistering cold and acid rain. Afterward, the meek inherits the earth as tiny mammal scavengers.
(60 minutes)
Death Rays
TV-G

450 million years ago, bursts of Gamma Rays triggered the first mass extinction in history, cause the ozone layer to blast apart, with ultraviolet rays pour in unchecked. This dramatic climate change wiped out 85% of animal life and led to the Ice Age.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 26-06-09

(60 minutes)
Hell on Earth
TV-G

Life itself is driven to the brink of annihilation 377 million years ago when the earth is consumed in a volcanic apocalypse caused by a "superplume." When the dust settles, the first amphibians, our ancestors, crawl out of water and inhabit the land.
(60 minutes)
Doomsday
TV-G, CC

65 million years ago a comet strikes the Earth and caused an onslaught of destruction that sweeps the dinosaur kingdom, including shockwaves, earthquake, tsunamis, and rain of rock debris. The demise of dinosaurs benefited our ancestors, the mammals.
(60 minutes)
Panic in the Sky
TV-G

The asteroid occurred 65 million years ago is believed to be the cause of dinosaur extinction. Like Biblical plagues, dinosaurs faced scorching heat, drought, blistering cold and acid rain. Afterward, the meek inherits the earth as tiny mammal scavengers.
(60 minutes)
Death Rays
TV-G

(60 minutes)
Hell on Earth
TV-G

(60 minutes)
Doomsday
TV-G, CC

(30 minutes)
Remind Me Champions of the Wild
Badger
TV-G, CC

Biologist Nancy Newhouse is struggling to enlist support from British Columbia's landowners and planners for the conservation of the Rocky Mountain badger population, squeezed out of their homes by development and an ever-growing network of roads.
(30 minutes)
Northern Elephant Seals
TV-G, CC

Sophisticated underwater monitors mounted on the backs of northern elephant seals offer insight into the unique adaptations of this deep sea creature. Join biologist Russel Andrews as he uncovers the secrets of this bizarre-looking swimmer.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 10
TV-G, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Pet Star
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

Meet Scruff the scotter rolling dog, Yahkee the sing bird, Oscar the pig that runs an obstacle course and Larry the cottage cheese-eating duck. They are contestants competing for the title of most talented pet.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me It's Me or the Dog
Ben
TV-G, CC

The Hart family are being split down the middle by the acute aggression of their German shepherd, Ben. Four-year-old Ben's devotion to his master has turned him into a snarling, bullying, biting canine. Can Victoria Stilwell tame Big Bad Ben?
(30 minutes)
Red and Jasper
TV-G, CC

Chris and Claire Foster were told that they couldn't have children so they got Red and Jasper, a couple of lively Labradors, to keep their bull terrier Oscar company. Can Victoria Stilwell maintain order in this house with the arrival of a baby?
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Underdog To Wonderdog
Bella
TV-PG, CC

Bella, a terrier mix, has already been surrendered not once, but twice, to a shelter in her short seven month life. Bella's biggest problem; she's a puppy! A puppy who's mouthy, nippy, and too hyper for her past owners to handle.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Witness
South Park Slaughters
TV-14 (V), CC

Chief, a ten-month-old puppy, becomes a star witness when canine DNA is used for the first time in a U.S. homicide trial.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Witness
Convicted By a Hair
TV-14 (V), CC

When a young mother disappears without a trace, investigators in Prince Edward Island Canada must rely on an unexpected witness, a white house cat named Snowball, to tell the real story.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Cops South Africa
Chickens Cooped
TV-PG, CC

Chief Inspector Andries Venter cracks down on an unofficial roadside market, where hundreds of live chickens are being kept in cramped and filthy cages without food or water and in the full glare of the sun.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Precinct
Firehouse Friends
TV-PG, CC

Dante the dog's situation at a riding stables in the Bronx is monitored by Undercover Agent H. A group of firemen reports an abandoned pitbull near their station and is later adopted by a pitbull loving couple.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
Overly-Ambitious Cheetah Cubs
TV-G, CC

Life is good for the lions who have pitched up on the western fringes of the Marsh Pride's territory. Jonathan looks on as the lionesses in the group stalk and kill a zebra foal.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
Learning to Hunt
TV-G

Jonathan Scott and Simon King are in the Masai Mara following the lives of the three big cat families: lions, leopards and cheetahs. Simon finds Amber's cubs still on their own. Eventually hunger forces them to move in search of a meal.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
Boys will be Boys
TV-G, CC

The meerkat drama continues when one of Flower's pups, Mitch, steals some poisonous insects from his siblings and ends up at death's door. And Mozart, the young female evicted from the family for having pups, is finally allowed back into the group.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
Divided Loyalties
TV-G, CC

The Whiskers group has expanded to 40. When they all go out foraging for the first time, they get separated! With such a tiny band at the home front, will Flower's group including her two newest pups be able to survive?
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Growing Up
Elephant
TV-G, CC

His keepers describe Maximus as cocky and quick to learn. Witness the miraculous birth and a year of baby elephant's firsts, as Maximus goes from a 300-pound baby to an 11,000-pound giant.
(60 minutes)
Crazy Collectors
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme crazy collectors in the animal kingdom to find the most obsessive hoarder.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Weird, True and Freaky
Radical Rescues / Invaders
TV-PG, CC

Whether it's lost killer whales who need to be guided home, or a canine in danger of hypothermia. Find out the altruistic side of man's nature through these heroic acts. Dangerous health hazards. Ferocious ferals. Unshakeable pests.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Venom 911

TV-G, CC

When a 26-year-old gardener gets a potentially deadly bite from a pygmy rattler, Al Cruz and the Venom 1 team of Miami save him with an injection of antivenom. Collectors of deadly snakes pay a high price for their exotic taste in pets.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
As Bad as Our Bark
TV-14 (LV), CC

The Sea Shepherd gather intel on the fleet's location, they realize that they are low on fuel. As they weigh whether or not to head back to port, they come across the entire Japanese fleet searching for one of their crewmembers that has fallen overboard.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

The Sea Shepherds have come across the entire Japanese fleet searching for one of their crewmembers that fell overboard. Paul orders his crew to stand down, and they agonize over being so close to their target, yet unable to attack.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Untamed & Uncut
Leopard Attack
TV-14, CC

A park ranger attempting to relocate a leopard is mauled in Kenya. In New Zealand, a dog is swept away by a raging river current, and his owner makes a daring rescue attempt. A firefighter is attacked by killer bees while trying to rescue a fallen hiker.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

The Sea Shepherds have come across the entire Japanese fleet searching for one of their crewmembers that fell overboard. Paul orders his crew to stand down, and they agonize over being so close to their target, yet unable to attack.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 27-06-09

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
As Bad as Our Bark
TV-14 (LV), CC

The Sea Shepherd gather intel on the fleet's location, they realize that they are low on fuel. As they weigh whether or not to head back to port, they come across the entire Japanese fleet searching for one of their crewmembers that has fallen overboard.
(60 minutes)
Leopard Attack
TV-14, CC

A park ranger attempting to relocate a leopard is mauled in Kenya. In New Zealand, a dog is swept away by a raging river current, and his owner makes a daring rescue attempt. A firefighter is attacked by killer bees while trying to rescue a fallen hiker.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Venom 911

TV-G, CC

When a 26-year-old gardener gets a potentially deadly bite from a pygmy rattler, Al Cruz and the Venom 1 team of Miami save him with an injection of antivenom. Collectors of deadly snakes pay a high price for their exotic taste in pets.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
As Bad as Our Bark
TV-14 (LV), CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

(60 minutes)
Leopard Attack
TV-14, CC

(180 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Planet Dog Championships 2007
Houston, TX
TV-G, CC

Animal Planet heads to Houston, Texas where dogs from around the country compete for the prestigious title of Best in Show. Get in-depth competition coverage and behind-the-scenes features about the participants, owners and trainers.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Barking Mad
Cindy
TV-G, CC

Meet a pair of emotionally fragile ferrets, a dog with a toilet fetish, a constantly crying cat (and not just over spilt milk) and a horse so terrified of water, it won't even step in a puddle.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Breed All About It
Dalmatians
TV-G, CC

From fire engine mascot to movie star, Dalmatians always stand out in a crowd. Their distinctive coat is just one reason these dogs are so popular. Their speed and other skills are tested during the Road Trial, part of the Dalmatian Club's Annual Show.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me The All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

10:30 am
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Housecat Housecall
Kid D; Bleaky
TV-PG

Dr. Katrina Warren helps an owner with an on-the-go cat that likes to visit a local coffe house feel more secure; Dr. Kat helps ease the transition for a country cat that has made the move to the big city.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me The Man Who Would Be Moose

TV-G, CC

Growing up in Canada, Dr. Vince Chrichton developed a fascination and respect for the moose. For over 30 years, he trekked through bug-infested swamps and boreal forests, employing unconventional methods to study moose behavior.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Season of the Grizzly

TV-G, CC

Explore the often-tenuous relationship between human and bears. Find out new information about these magnificent creatures and what the Yellowstone wildlife management team is doing to protect them.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Cops Philadelphia
Bonnie and Clyde
TV-PG, CC

A shocking case of animal cruelty arrives at the Pennsylvania SPCA:- a Labrador named Clyde has been attacked by another dog and left without veterinary care.
(60 minutes)
Rescued Just in Time
TV-PG, CC

When a husky with a deep wound on its neck is rescued, Pennsylvania SPCA vet Dr Rachel Lee is determined to save him.
(60 minutes)
Bull Poker
TV-14, CC

A black bull doesn't bluff when it charges a promotional poker contest. A group of men come to a injured baby rhinoceros' aid in the middle of the African bush. A catch-and-release fisherman makes a deadly mistake when he reels in a Lemon Shark.
(60 minutes)
Lions, Camera, Action!
TV-14, CC

The guest of honor at the Golden Lion Awards, a real lion, viciously turns on his trainer on the red carpet. A rodeo bullfighter tangos with a Mexican fighting bull. A dog is trapped 180-feet down the shaft of an abandoned well.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Planet's Most Outrageous
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

From blinged out cats, to seriously ripped dogs, America is full of bizarre and wonderful pets. Giant, yogurt-eating rodents and tiny pet pigs may make unusual companions, but their owners can't get enough of them.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Underdog To Wonderdog
Brownie
TV-PG, CC

Brownie, a 1-year-old untrained and underweight cocker spaniel whose been living on the streets and battling pneumonia is rescued and rehabilitated by our wonder team in order to get him into a forever home with the perfect loving family the Pratts.
(60 minutes)
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

From blinged out cats, to seriously ripped dogs, America is full of bizarre and wonderful pets. Giant, yogurt-eating rodents and tiny pet pigs may make unusual companions, but their owners can't get enough of them.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Groomers Unleashed
TV-PG (L)

Join Jai and Nemo as they relive the most grueling challenges, most surprising twists, and most emotional moments from this season. Keep an eye out for some special never-before-seen moments and hilarious outtakes.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Finale
TV-PG (L)

In the season finale, the final two groomers square off in the most stressful competition of their lives. One contestant is named Groomer of the Year.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Cats 101
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

Which cat has the longest whiskers? Which breed comes in 300 color combinations? Which breed can be born cross-eyed? Which feline is the fastest runner? We'll meet the Maine Coon, Egyptian Mau, Siamese, Himalayan, Oriental, and Turkish Angora.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Finale
TV-PG (L)

In the season finale, the final two groomers square off in the most stressful competition of their lives. One contestant is named Groomer of the Year.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 28-06-09

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Groomers Unleashed
TV-PG (L)

Join Jai and Nemo as they relive the most grueling challenges, most surprising twists, and most emotional moments from this season. Keep an eye out for some special never-before-seen moments and hilarious outtakes.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Cats 101
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

Which cat has the longest whiskers? Which breed comes in 300 color combinations? Which breed can be born cross-eyed? Which feline is the fastest runner? We'll meet the Maine Coon, Egyptian Mau, Siamese, Himalayan, Oriental, and Turkish Angora.
(60 minutes)
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Groomers Unleashed
TV-PG (L)

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Groomer Has It
Finale
TV-PG (L)

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Cats 101
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Miracles
Biyou's Icy Rescue
TV-G, CC

A dog is the hero when a woman falls through the ice; a tiny horse gives a blind man a fuller life; a dachshund performs with the heart of a lion; and a brain-injured young man makes miraculous progress through his relationship with a dolphin.
(30 minutes)
Jimi and Duke Update
TV-G, CC

Destructive, disobedient and intent on jumping on everything in sight, Jimi and Duke cause mayhem and destruction in an otherwise harmonious household. Victoria Stilwell has managed to bring the dogs to heel once before, but can she do it again?
7:30 am
(30 minutes)
Widget and Gizmo
TV-G, CC

Dog Training expert Victoria Stilwell is back and in this episode she takes on the callous crime of dog knapping. Debbie Matthews and her partner Richard own two terriers, Widget and Gizmo, who became traumatized after being stolen seven years ago.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Housecat Housecall
Kid D; Bleaky
TV-PG

Dr. Katrina Warren helps an owner with an on-the-go cat that likes to visit a local coffe house feel more secure; Dr. Kat helps ease the transition for a country cat that has made the move to the big city.
8:30 am
(30 minutes)
Remind Me The All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

(30 minutes)
Remind Me Barking Mad
Pip
TV-G, CC

A mad mallard thinks it's a dog, a three-legged Jack Russell has a grudge, a cat has a plastic fetish and a bicycle-hating horse has issues.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Breed All About It
Alaskan Malamutes
TV-G, CC

Uncover the history of the Arctic sled dogs named after a native Inuit tribe. During a competition they pull heavy sleds - a skill more important than any other. Learn why, without exercise and firm training, Malamutes become bored and destructive.
(60 minutes)
Untamed and Untrained
TV-PG, CC

British Dog Trainer Victoria Stilwell takes on Frank and Elaine's 4 untamed and untrained dogs who just can?t get along.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Snow Leopard's Lair
TV-G, CC

High in the mountains of Pakistan lives a cat so elusive, only a privileged few have ever filmed it. The beautiful snow leopard is so notoriously difficult to track, that experts can't even say how many are left in the wild.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Bandits of Selous
TV-G, CC

In one of Africa's last large wildernesses, Tanzania's Selous Game Reserve, lives a unique group of mammals- the Magwa Bandits! This tight knit gang of Banded Mongooses are heroes in miniature, pitting their wits against all that nature can throw at them.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Rogue Nature
Lions
TV-G, CC

The lions inhabiting Kruger National Park embody the definition of a "rogue" animal because they've changed their normal behavior patterns and are targeting humans as a food source. Dave looks at ways to train these lions to fear humans again.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Human Prey
Killers of the Savannah
TV-14 (LV), CC

An unarmed South African conservationist unwittingly ends up face-to-face with an aggressive male lion; camping without a tent, a sleeping pilot attracts a hungry hyena; a two-day hunt for a lioness goes awry, and she ends up hunting down the game warden.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Human Prey
River Killers
TV-14 (LV), CC

An experienced golf ball diver is attacked by a territorial, 400-pound alligator in Tampa; a man snorkeling is dragged under by an 12-foot saltwater crocodile; in Africa, an experienced guide is attacked by a hippopotamus intent on defending its turf.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Animal Cops Phoenix
Born in an Alley
TV-PG, CC

Investigator AJ Meadows gets called in when a dog gives birth to pups in an alley and they are struggling to survive. A complaint turns into a criminal investigation when a dog is found dead, and medical tech Tamie pleads for the life of an injured bird.
(60 minutes)
Horse Rescue
TV-PG

Officers from the Pennsylvania SPCA are horrified to discover a dead horse and thirteen others living in deplorable conditions at a farm in North Pennsylvania.
(60 minutes)
Urban Puppy Mill
TV-PG, CC

After an undercover investigation Officers for the Pennsylvania SPCA mount a sting on a man suspected of breeding puppies in a basement in the center of Philadelphia.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Piranhas

TV-G, CC

Intrepid zoologist Nigel Marven thought he knew all about the world's most dangerous fish from his encounters with sharks; but that was before he went face-to-face with piranhas. Nigel travels through the waterways of South America to find out the truth.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Your Worst Animal Nightmares
Deadly Strike/Lethal Trap
TV-14 (V)

A fifteen year old teenager is bitten twice by one of the world's deadliest snakes, the Australian Eastern brown, both in the same year. / A 24 year old American tourist is stalked on a waterfall ledge by a giant crocodile as her friends watch in horror
(60 minutes)
Nurse Shark Attack
TV-14, CC

A deep-sea diving guide makes a mistake when he attempts to kiss a Nurse Shark on the snout. A professional bull rider goes for the ride of his life. An elephant, spooked by a large crowd, runs wild during a religious ceremony in India.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

(60 minutes)
TV-14 (V)

A fifteen year old teenager is bitten twice by one of the world's deadliest snakes, the Australian Eastern brown, both in the same year. / A 24 year old American tourist is stalked on a waterfall ledge by a giant crocodile as her friends watch in horror

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 29-06-09

(60 minutes)
Nurse Shark Attack
TV-14, CC

A deep-sea diving guide makes a mistake when he attempts to kiss a Nurse Shark on the snout. A professional bull rider goes for the ride of his life. An elephant, spooked by a large crowd, runs wild during a religious ceremony in India.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Piranhas

TV-G, CC

Intrepid zoologist Nigel Marven thought he knew all about the world's most dangerous fish from his encounters with sharks; but that was before he went face-to-face with piranhas. Nigel travels through the waterways of South America to find out the truth.
(60 minutes)
TV-14 (V)

(60 minutes)
Nurse Shark Attack
TV-14, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Whale Wars
Yum Yum, Eat Crow
TV-14, CC

(30 minutes)
Golden Lion Tamarin
TV-G, CC

At Brazil's Poco das Antas Biological Reserve, biologist Cecilia Kierulff used satellite mapping to relocate more than a dozen golden lion tamarin monkeys. With the creation of a new tamarin reserve, her group is repopulating at record rates.
(30 minutes)
Barbados Vervet Monkeys
TV-G, CC

Follow the conservation efforts of Jean Baulu, who established the Barbados Wildlife Reserve over 15 years ago to protect the green vervet monkey. The Barbados Primate Research Center now supports this thriving sanctuary of over 30 species.
(60 minutes)
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Pet Star
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

Sky Cody is a high flipping dog; Winston the ferret climbs drawers for food; Chandler is a counting dog; Korbell is a bird that does impressions, Gunner and Ms. Ewok are a dog and mini horse team. These animals compete for the most talented pet.
(30 minutes)
Teddy Pom Pom Update
TV-G, CC

Teddy Pom Pom and Prince Louis - two tiny, cute dogs until you meet them. Teddy is a Pomeranian and Prince Louis is a Pekingese. But small is definitely not beautiful. What will happen when Victoria Stilwell comes face to face with these terrors?
(30 minutes)
Jilly Johnsons Great Danes
TV-G, CC

Top dog trainer Victoria Stilwell meets the UK's most spoiled dogs, Great Danes Digby, Harley and Dylan. They have their own nanny, gourmet meals at their beck and call, their own bedroom and their own 4X4. Will Victoria be able to work her magic?
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Good Dog U.
The Digging/ Destructive Dog
TV-G, CC

Dog trainer Joel Silverman diagnoses separation anxiety when he pays a house call to a family whose chocolate Lab, Chipper, is destroying their house. A California competition called Earthdog has digging dogs running beneath the ground.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Good Dog U.
Basic Obedience
TV-G, CC

Trainer Joel Silverman teaches the fundamentals of sit, stay, come and the word "no". An agility competition judge teaches Agility 101, and a resident vet shows Joel techniques for good doggie dental hygiene.
(60 minutes)
The Prince of Chaos
TV-PG, CC

World renowned British Dog trainer Victoria Stilwell attempts to integrate a sense of order in the George household, home of 11 month old "Prince", an untrained 90-pound Neapolitan Mastiff puppy who knows no boundaries.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Miami Animal Police
Gator Love Bite
TV-PG, CC

Officer Boyett investigates a case of animal cruelty when a Wheaton Terrier is left in a car trunk and abandoned at the roadside; An exotic wildlife expert is called to the Monkey Jungle to remove an unwanted 8-foot alligator.
(60 minutes)
Buddy Beats the Odds
TV-PG, CC

Cruelty Investigator Dierdra 'Buffy' Jorgensen of the Miami Dade Animal Services Unit is called to help out on a huge case of animal breeding gone bad and ends up saving the lives of many animals, including a little 8 week old red Dachshund called Buddy.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
Benefits of Rain for the Big Cats
TV-G, CC

Jonathan Scott catches up with the Marsh Pride and explains the complex social relationship that exists between the males and females in the pride. The males' primary role is to defend the pride's territory and the cubs.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
Buffalo Confrontation
TV-G, CC

Hosts Simon King and Jonathan Scott continue to follow the lives of three big cat families in the Masai Mara. After two days without food, a cheetah family goes on a hunt. Meanwhile, the lionesses run into trouble with a herd of buffalo.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
The Good, the Bad, and the Desperate
TV-G, CC

The 'Whiskers' have split into two groups! Flower's little band of seven meerkats are struggling to make ends meet. But it isn't long before she finds the rest of the group and takes back her crown as Queen of the 'Whiskers' Family.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
Daisy's Choice
TV-G, CC

Daisy, one of the young females, gives birth unexpectedly in the wrong burrow. She and her pups won't survive without the help of family and as night falls, panic sets in. Finally, Yousarrian goes on a mercy mission to try and save Daisy and her new pups.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me The Crocodile Hunter
Island of Time
TV-G, CC

Just south of the Great Barrier Reef, dolphins play and magnificent tropical fish abound. The largest sand island in the world is the location for some beautiful scenery and adventure as Steve and Terri explore its isolated inhabitants.
(60 minutes)
Bodysnatchers
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme bodysnatchers in the animal kingdom to find out who uses the most terrifying tactics.
(60 minutes)
Cobra Attack
TV-14 (L), CC

A Monocled Cobra, one of the world's deadliest snakes, shows an exotic an exotic animal trainer why it should be handled with care. Two men fishing unfortunately reel in a spinner shark. A black bear mistakenly climbs a power pole with disastrous results.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Cat People

TV-G, CC

Join the cat show circuit with three top competitors as they claw their way to feline fame. Peer into the unique relationship between competitors and their human counterparts as they weather the highs and lows of competition.
(60 minutes)
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Dogs 101
French Bulldog, Poodle, Airedale, Chihuahua, Labrador
TV-PG, CC

Can the Poodle actually read? Is the French Bulldog the loudest snorer? Did John Wayne's Airedale give him his nickname? Do Labs swim faster than ducks? And is the Chihuahua actually related to a fox? These questions and more will be answered!
(60 minutes)
A Fresh Start
TV-14, CC

Pennsylvania SPCA agent Greg Jordan gets a nasty shock when he discovers a Doberman who nails are so long they've started to grow into the pads on its feet.
(60 minutes)
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 30-06-09

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Dogs 101
TV-PG, CC

Can the Poodle actually read? Is the French Bulldog the loudest snorer? Did John Wayne's Airedale give him his nickname? Do Labs swim faster than ducks? And is the Chihuahua actually related to a fox? These questions and more will be answered!
(60 minutes)
A Fresh Start
TV-14, CC

Pennsylvania SPCA agent Greg Jordan gets a nasty shock when he discovers a Doberman who nails are so long they've started to grow into the pads on its feet.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Cat People

TV-G, CC

Join the cat show circuit with three top competitors as they claw their way to feline fame. Peer into the unique relationship between competitors and their human counterparts as they weather the highs and lows of competition.
(60 minutes)
Odd Looking Pets
TV-PG, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Dogs 101
TV-PG, CC

(60 minutes)
A Fresh Start
TV-14, CC

(30 minutes)
Elk
TV-G, CC

For years, Banff National Park's elk population has sought refuge from predatory wolves in the town of Banff, leading to confrontations with humans. Wildlife research biologist John McKenzie has developed a plan for peaceful coexistence.
(30 minutes)
Rattlesnake
TV-G, CC

Scour the lands to find prairie rattlesnake densities with biologist Ed Hofman. Much of the prairie rattlesnake's life cycle is unknown, but their population is dwindling and Hofman is committed to protecting them.
(60 minutes)
Episode 2
TV-G, CC

(60 minutes)
Remind Me Pet Star
Episode 3
TV-G, CC

Which pet will be chosen as most talented? Pepper does the dance of a matador; Cassie is a bird on the zip wire; Zoe is a highwire-walking cat; Squirt is a dog with a handstand routine; and Tasha is a tree-climbing dog.
(30 minutes)
Bailey Crufts
TV-G, CC

Jane and Brian Haywood dream of showing their Giant Schnauzer, Bailey, at the Crufts Dog Show. But despite his championship blood, this pedigree pooch is displaying anything but show dog behavior. Can top dog trainer Victoria Stilwell help Bailey win?
(30 minutes)
Jodie Marsh
TV-G, CC

Dog trainer Victoria Stilwell helps glamour model and Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jodie Marsh sort out her menagerie of problem pooches. Single and living with her Mom and Dad, Jodie has six dogs, a pack of unruly hounds.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Good Dog U.
Leash Training
TV-G, CC

Learn how to stop dogs from leash carrying with the "out" command. See how lasting bonds are built at the AKC Agility Competition in Massachusetts. Vet Steven Thatcher explains the dangers to dogs that pull on leashes.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Good Dog U.
The Chasing Dog
TV-G, CC

Trainer Joel Silverman helps owners desensitize their chasing dog. Learn the benefits of a daily jog with a dog, and find out what misfortunes await the dog that chases after the wrong animals.
(60 minutes)
The Chief of Jealousy
TV-PG, CC

World renowned British Dog trainer Victoria Stilwell attempts to restore order in a newlywed's home by retraining a twelve year old Jack Russell Terrier who turns extremely territorial upon discovery of the new addition to "her" home, a two year old Lab.
(60 minutes)
Labrador Life Savers
TV-PG, CC

Animal Control Officer Boyett discovers two neglected and abandoned Labradors and is amazed to find that they are both pregnant. One dog is too weak to give birth and needs an emergency C-section. But is she strong enough to survive the operation?
(60 minutes)
Raccoon Raiders
TV-PG, CC

Wildlife trapper, Todd Hardwick, gets a call from a family hearing faint noises and scratches coming from the roof of their house. He arrives and when he tears a hole in the roof he finds three baby raccoons. There is no sign of their parents so they are
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
Stealing from Baboons
TV-G, CC

Follow the Marsh Pride in the aftermath of the ferocious attack by a buffalo herd. Amber's inexperienced cubs continue stalking prey, but their mother's efforts are more rewarding. Then the cheetah cubs try unsuccessfully to steal a meal from baboons.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Big Cat Diary
The Marsh Sisters Hunt
TV-G, CC

As the cheetah cubs grow, they enjoy their last months of playfulness. The lions have been living well with the wildebeests, but as the wildebeests prepare for their treacherous crossing of the Mara River, life will get tougher for the pride.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
Flower Power
TV-G, CC

Flower, the head of the 'Whiskers' family gives birth to another litter of pups, but when the group heads out for the days foraging, two young and inexperienced males are left in charge with dangerous consequences.
(30 minutes)
Remind Me Meerkat Manor
An Awfully Big Adventure
TV-G, CC

Flower's third litter of pups make their first steps into the outside world. One adventurous new pup, Columbus, prematurely heads straight out with the adults. He has a big adventure and quickly learns the harsh way of life for the 'Whiskers'.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me The Crocodile Hunter
Crocodile Hunter Wildest Home Videos
TV-G, CC

In this wild romp through the best of the video archives of the Australia Zoo, the Irwins get snapped at by crocodiles, bitten by snakes and chased by various furry things.
(60 minutes)
Gadgets
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme animal gadgets to find the creature with the most sophisticated tool kit.
(60 minutes)
Polar Bear Attack
TV-14, CC

A zoo visitor gets way too close to the Polar Bear cage. A deep sea diver makes the mistake of feeding a Moray Eel by hand. And a never before seen on television event - a large pod of Orca whales hunting by attacking a seal on an ice flow.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Dark Days In Monkey City
Born Of The Storm / To Be King
TV-14 (V), CC

The Temple Troop has dominated Monkey City for years, but times are changing. Internal friction and power plays for the throne have weakened them. And aging king Lear must fend off potential rebellion for his crown.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Bear Feeding Frenzy

TV-14, CC

Host Chris Douglas ventures into the Alaskan bush to observe and experiment with the ferocious grizzly bear and it's predatory instincts.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Grizzly Man Diaries
The Sanctuary / Aunt Melissa
TV-G, CC

Timothy Treadwell, camped out in the Big Green, tries to stay out of harm's way during his Grizzly neighbors' mating season. Timothy introduces Aunt Melissa, one of his most studied bears, and her cubs, Emmy, Letterman and Rainbow.
(60 minutes)
Remind Me I Was Bitten
Episode 4
TV-14 (V), CC

Discover what happens when man and animal collide in this latest installment of I WAS BITTEN. Danger lurks right in your backyards, and, sometimes, right beneath your skin. Needle-sharp fangs or bone-crushing teeth, would you live to say: I WAS BITTEN?
(60 minutes)
Remind Me Bear Feeding Frenzy

TV-14, CC

Host Chris Douglas ventures into the Alaskan bush to observe and experiment with the ferocious grizzly bear and it's predatory instincts.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 1-07-09

07:00:00

(60 Minutes) GREAT OCEAN ADVENTURES 2
White Whale, The
To discover the story behind the legend of the snow white Beluga whale, Monty will travel first to Icel …

08:00:00

(30 Minutes) PET RESCUE REVERSIONS SERIES 7
Episode 31
Leeds RSPCA Centre is hit by cat flu, plus an orphan pipistrelle bat needs constant care, so she's living i …

08:30:00

Episode 32
Underwater diving is all in a day's work for displays curator Paul Bullimore as he tends to two rescu …

09:00:00

(30 Minutes) WILDLIFE SOS SERIES 4
Episode 11
Follow the work of some of the volunteers at Wildlife Aid in Leatherhead who give up much of their own spare …

09:30:00

(30 Minutes) ANIMAL HOSPITAL (S.11)
Episode 2
Join Rolf Harris and the staff at the RSPCA Harmsworth animal hospital centre as they provide veterinar …

10:00:00

(60 Minutes) CROCODILE HUNTER 4
Spitting Cobras Of The World
Steve encounters the amazing spitting snakes but has to call on a Masai village for assistance after taking a …

11:00:00

(60 Minutes) MIAMI ANIMAL POLICE
Dog Day Afternoon
An officer goes head-to-head with two rampaging pit bulls. A stray mum and her pups won't come out from under …

12:00:00

(30 Minutes) PROJECT PUPPY
Episode 3
Golden Labrador Tyke, wants to sniff his way into the employment of HM Revenue and Customs, Heathrow airp …

12:30:00

(30 Minutes) DOLPHIN DAYS
Episode 6
A look at vocalisations and different methods of communication with dolphins. Do they each have an individual …

13:00:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 9
New recruit Koko, a stump-tailed macaque, meets her first companion in years and Dinda is about to embark on …

13:30:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 10
It is time for baby woolly monkey Julio to leave his life living with humans and there is a shocking exit from …

14:00:00

Episode 31
Leeds RSPCA Centre is hit by cat flu, plus an orphan pipistrelle bat needs constant care, so she's living i …

14:30:00

Episode 32
Underwater diving is all in a day's work for displays curator Paul Bullimore as he tends to two rescu …

15:00:00

Spinner Dolphins
Monty investigates the natural phenomena of a pod of over 600 spinner dolphins that permanently reside off …

16:00:00

Dangerous Africans
Join Steve and Terri Irwin on a hair-raising trip through Africa to study some of the most notoriously dange …

18:00:00

Episode 11
Follow the work of some of the volunteers at Wildlife Aid in Leatherhead who give up much of their own spare …

18:30:00

Episode 2
Join Rolf Harris and the staff at the RSPCA Harmsworth animal hospital centre as they provide veterinar …

19:00:00

Episode 4
Take a look at the disciplines required to become a fire, search and rescue dog and meet a very special d …

19:30:00

Episode 7
A look at dolphin relationships with humans, other members of the pod/family and with other species. …

20:00:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 11
Jim and Alison are on a special mission to Cancun in Mexico, as they travel 5,000 miles to collect a lively …

20:30:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 12
Toddler chimpanzee Bryan recovers from his 5,000-mile journey from Mexico and settles in to his new home w …

21:00:00

(60 Minutes) WEIRD CREATURES WITH NICK BAKER 2
Night Stalker, The
Madagascar's creepiest resident is the aye-aye. Nick must confront his fears and find out why it has become …

22:00:00

(60 Minutes) ANIMAL COPS HOUSTON (SEASON 14)
Kennel Seizure
Chief Investigator Charles Jantzen leads one of the most disturbing cases of the year at a kennel where ov …

23:00:00

Dangerous Africans
Join Steve and Terri Irwin on a hair-raising trip through Africa to study some of the most notoriously dange …

00:00:00

Episode 4
Take a look at the disciplines required to become a fire, search and rescue dog and meet a very special d …

00:30:00

Episode 7
A look at dolphin relationships with humans, other members of the pod/family and with other species. …

01:00:00

Night Stalker, The
Madagascar's creepiest resident is the aye-aye. Nick must confront his fears and find out why it has become …

02:00:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 11
Jim and Alison are on a special mission to Cancun in Mexico, as they travel 5,000 miles to collect a lively …

02:30:00

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 12
Toddler chimpanzee Bryan recovers from his 5,000-mile journey from Mexico and settles in to his new home w …

03:00:00

(50 Minutes) CROCODILE HUNTER 4
Dangerous Africans

03:50:00

(25 Minutes) PET RESCUE REVERSIONS SERIES 7
Episode 31

04:15:00

Episode 32

04:40:00

(25 Minutes) WILDLIFE SOS SERIES 4
Episode 11

05:05:00

(25 Minutes) ANIMAL HOSPITAL (S.11)
Episode 2

05:30:00

(30 Minutes) HORSETAILS
Episode 10
We catch highlights of the final of the Queens Cup Polo match as well as an interview with disabled

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 02-07-09

(60 minutes)
I Shouldn't Be Alive
Crash in a Volcano
TV-PG (LV)

A helicopter crashes in a volcano -- Rescue attempts failing, lava flowing -- Alone in the fatal fumes, each man makes his own bid for escape, thinking the others are dead -- But are they?
(60 minutes)
Eaten Alive

TV-PG, CC

Travelers recount the most unbelievable but true tales about their nightmare close encounters with parasites. Learn why these parasites want to live, feed and breed in the human body.
(60 minutes)
Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Predators In Peril
TV-G, CC

Dominant predators hang on by a thread as they fend off savage takeovers by rivals, drought heats up the competition for food, and a deadly disease spreads throughout the Mala Mala Game Reserve. Only the strongest predators will be able to survive.
(60 minutes)
Eaten Alive

TV-PG, CC

Travelers recount the most unbelievable but true tales about their nightmare close encounters with parasites. Learn why these parasites want to live, feed and breed in the human body.
(60 minutes)
Monsters Inside Me
Sleeper Cells
TV-PG

These killers lie dormant, waiting for the right time to strike. These stealthy predators get inside their hosts, yet work on very different timetables. Dangerous and often hard to detect, this is the story of the war on Sleeper Cell Parasites.
(60 minutes)
I Shouldn't Be Alive
Crash in a Volcano
TV-PG (LV)

A helicopter crashes in a volcano -- Rescue attempts failing, lava flowing -- Alone in the fatal fumes, each man makes his own bid for escape, thinking the others are dead -- But are they?
(30 minutes)
Champions of the Wild
Bengal Tigers of India
TV-G, CC

For decades trophy hunters decimated India's tiger population, taking it from 100,000 to just 30,000 by the 1970s. Through his Tigers Forever campaign, Anthony Marr is reversing the plight of India's Bengal tiger from almost certain extinction.
(30 minutes)
Champions of the Wild
Siberian Tiger
TV-G, CC

American biologist D. Miquelle and an international team of scientists gather to preserve a piece of forest for one of the world's most powerful predators. Only a few hundred of these magnificent cats remain in the harsh climate of the Russian Far East.
(60 minutes)
All New Planet's Funniest Animals
Episode 4
TV-G, CC

(60 minutes)
Pet Star
Episode 5
TV-G, CC

Beau is a ball balancer; Dascha, July, Bob and Zana make up a dog-and-cat circus act; Queenie is a globe dog; and Sweet Pea is a dog that jumps through hoops. These contestants are judged for their talent by David Brenner, Ellen K and Danica McKellar.
(30 minutes)
It's Me or the Dog
Bumble and Doogle
TV-G, CC

Penny Curran and her daughter, Jade, share their home with Bumble and Doogle, two old English Sheepdogs. Individually they are manageable, but together they are out of control. Can top dog trainer Victoria Stilwell tame these dogs?
Buster and Morgan
TV-G, CC

Natalie and boyfriend Dave live with their dogs Buster and Morgan. While Morgan is as good as gold, Buster isn't. For the last seven years he's been wrecking Natalie's home. Can top dog Victoria Stillwell get this spoiled dog under control?
(30 minutes)
Good Dog U.
Table Manners: The Begging / Stealing Dog
TV-G, CC

Joel teaches an etiquette lesson using the "go-on/lie down" command, and provides a how-to on weaning a dog off of food rewards. Vet Steven Thatcher describes a good doggie diet, and Joel gets a jump-start on training for jump obstacles.
(30 minutes)
Good Dog U.
The Out of Control Barking Dog
TV-G, CC

Trainer Joel Silverman demonstrates his techniques for quieting the barking pup, including one called "speak on command". Learn to tame a dog that barks in the car, and find peace and quiet with the non-barking breeds.
(60 minutes)
It's Me or the Dog
The Triplets of Terror
TV-PG, CC

World renowned British Dog trainer Victoria Stilwell reaches out to Debbie Maslia, a single mother with Chrohns disease who's reached her limits with an overweight Beagle, a high strung Italian Greyhound, and an untrained 3 year old Boxer named Sampson.
(60 minutes)
Miami Animal Police
Freeway Gator
TV-PG, CC

Miami, Florida is gator country and during rush hour traffic, officers must deal with a gator that has created a nine-mile back-up. Across town, Office Daye shows nerves of steel as she is confronted by an aggressive German Shepherd dog.
(60 minutes)
Miami Animal Police
Big Ben
TV-PG, CC

Officers come to a Coconut Grove home to find a dead dog tied to a tree. Neglect is obvious, but officers find a second dog on the property who is fit and well. The owner of the dogs has recently been evicted and abandoned the dogs.
(30 minutes)
Big Cat Diary
Battle of the Titans
TV-G

In Kenya's Masai Mara, Solo the tiny lion cub and his mother are managing on their own, until evidence of a fierce battle shows that something has gone terribly wrong. Amber the Cheetah is a skilled hunter, but a bold jackal threatens to steal her catch.
(30 minutes)
Big Cat Diary
The Search for Solo
TV-G, CC

In Kenya's Masai Mara, the skies open up and provide some much needed relief from the heat for the animals, but cause a few problems for the Big Cat Diary camera crew. Shadow the Leopard and her cub Sofi enjoy some quality mother-daughter time playing.
(30 minutes)
Meerkat Manor
Cold Comfort
TV-G, CC

It's winter and there's been a tragedy at Meerkat Manor. Courageous little Shakespeare is still missing and presumed dead. All the while, hapless Yousarrian is getting a little too close with Cazanna, the arch rival's dominant female.
(30 minutes)
Meerkat Manor
The Three Amigos
TV-G, CC

The Whiskers lead Flower's new pups on their first foraging trip, but they're caught out in the open by a gang of war-dancing meerkats! Meanwhile, Yousarrian is joined by two roving males vying for Lazuli females.
(60 minutes)
The Crocodile Hunter
Sharks: Outside the Cage
TV-G, CC

Steve ventures into the oceans around Australia to study the more placid and harmless sharks. Among these
(60 minutes)
The Most Extreme
Dirty Jobs
TV-G, CC

We're counting down the top ten most extreme dirty jobs in the animal kingdom to find out who spends the majority of their time in filth.
(60 minutes)
Untamed & Uncut
Nurse Shark Attack
TV-14, CC

(60 minutes)
Into the Lion's Den

TV-G, CC

Zoologist Dave Salmoni believes humans and lions can learn to live with each other in the same territory. For three months he walks, unarmed, ever deeper into the zone of a wild pride of lions.
(180 minutes)
Grizzly Man

TV-14 (LV), CC

The life of Timothy Treadwell: a man who spent 13 summers in Alaska living with grizzly bears. He spoke their language, knew their moods, and survived unarmed among them. But in October 2003, Treadwell and his girlfriend were attacked and eaten by a bear.
(180 minutes)
Grizzly Man

TV-14 (LV), CC

The life of Timothy Treadwell: a man who spent 13 summers in Alaska living with grizzly bears. He spoke their language, knew their moods, and survived unarmed among them. But in October 2003, Treadwell and his girlfriend were attacked and eaten by a bear.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 03-07-09

06:00:00

Appaloosa Mare
Charles Jantzen seizes some emaciated horses that were forced to eat dirt to survive. Two of the mares hav …

Giant Sunfish, The
The Mola Mola fish is only regularly sighted in one place on earth - Nusa Lembongan off Bali. Monty goes in …

Episode 35
Two badly injured cats are brought into Abbey House Veterinary Hospital, both victims of inner-city street …

Episode 36
A rescued badger is weak and confused and its doubtful whether shell survive. Plus Bella the cat is finally …

Episode 13

Episode 4

Operation - Bunya Rescue
Join Steve and Terri Irwin as they venture around the world in their mission to rescue and protect native …

(30 Minutes) SNAKE BUSTER, THE
Island Of Giants
Bruce is joining a group of experts on their way to investigate a parasite problem with tiger snakes, a snake …

11:30:00

Brush With Death, A
Bruceheads to the remote Outback town of Mount Isa. He meets up with venom collectors Bryan and Lexie Fry wh …

Episode 5
Dinky Brush receives the vets letter determining if she can be a PAT dog and we catch up with Sam to see how …

Episode 8
This final episode looks back at the most memorable moments from the series. Plus, the Dolphin Research Cen …

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 13
The vets examine 17-year-old chimpanzee Freddie, who does not seem to be his usual boisterous self. …

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE
Episode 14
Mexican monkey Bryan meets his chimp foster mum Sally, but no one is sure if he has been around another chimp …

Episode 35
Two badly injured cats are brought into Abbey House Veterinary Hospital, both victims of inner-city street …

Episode 36
A rescued badger is weak and confused and its doubtful whether shell survive. Plus Bella the cat is finally …

(60 Minutes) GROWING UP... (ARDEN DEAL)
Growing Up...Zebra
Join Louise Joubert, founder of Sanwild Animal Sanctuary in South Africas Limpopo Province, for a poignant …

Steve's Story
Retracing some of the early years with action-packed footage never seen before and some of Steve's mos …

17:00:00

Appaloosa Mare
Charles Jantzen seizes some emaciated horses that were forced to eat dirt to survive. Two of the mares hav …

Episode 13

Episode 4

Episode 6
Catch up with border collie Gael, who's set on taking over from her mentor as the resident sheep dog and s …

(30 Minutes) TEN YEARS OF MONKEY BUSINESS
Episode 1
Celebrating the last 10 years of the phenomenally successful 'Monkey Business', this episode focuses on …

(30 Minutes) MONKEY LIFE 2
Episode 1
Baby orang-utan Dinda is growing up fast: it's now time for her to move into the orang-utan nursery full-ti …

Episode 2
Animal manager Jeremy is in Paris collecting baby orang-utan Lingga, who will be joining the orang creche. An …

(60 Minutes) K9 COPS
Episode 14
Officer Harrison and his K9 partner Sully chase down a fleeing car. Officer Vetsch and K9 Charlie are involved …

Super Trooper
Investigator Debbie answers a call when an emaciated mare gives birth to a premature foal. The foal is so …

Steve's Story
Retracing some of the early years with action-packed footage never seen before and some of Steve's mos …

Episode 6
Catch up with border collie Gael, who's set on taking over from her mentor as the resident sheep dog and s …

Episode 1
Celebrating the last 10 years of the phenomenally successful 'Monkey Business', this episode focuses on …

(60 Minutes) K9 COPS
Episode 14
Officer Harrison and his K9 partner Sully chase down a fleeing car. Officer Vetsch and K9 Charlie are involved …

Episode 1
Baby orang-utan Dinda is growing up fast: it's now time for her to move into the orang-utan nursery full-ti …

Episode 2
Animal manager Jeremy is in Paris collecting baby orang-utan Lingga, who will be joining the orang creche. An …

(50 Minutes) CROCODILE HUNTER 4
Steve's Story

Episode 35

Episode 36

(25 Minutes) WILDLIFE SOS SERIES 4
Episode 13

Episode 4

(30 Minutes) HORSETAILS
Episode 12
We meet the Kings Troop display team at their barracks and Simon takes his final lesson where he

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 04-07-09

Super Trooper
Investigator Debbie answers a call when an emaciated mare gives birth to a premature foal. The foal is so …

Growing Up...Zebra
Join Louise Joubert, founder of Sanwild Animal Sanctuary in South Africas Limpopo Province, for a poignant …

Episode 37
A German shepherd is found trapped in some machinery on an industrial site. She's hungry and thirsty and …

Episode 38
A very young wild rabbit has got caught in some wire. He is now trapped and in a state of shock.

(30 Minutes) WILDLIFE SOS SERIES 5
Episode 1
A lost tawny owl needs rescuing by the Wildlife SOS rescue team and they are faced with the tricky problem …

Episode 5
Join Rolf Harris and the staff at the RSPCA Harmsworth animal hospital centre as they provide veterinar … R

Episode 6

10:30:00

Episode 1

Night Stalker, The

Growing Up...Baboon
Visit South Africa's only wildlife sanctuary dedicated to the care of Chacma baboons. Four orphans are care …

(30 Minutes) MONKEY BUSINESS 9
Episode 5
Animal manager Jeremy and wildlife vet John Lewis head to Fuerteventura to collect chimp Patricia. At the par …

Episode 6
Spanish chimp Patricia arrives to meet her new family in Hananya's group and makes a big impression; …

Episode 7
Monkey World's Vietnam project is finally given the green light, and 'king of the swingers' Simon offers …

Episode 8
The jungle team in Vietnam explores the site chosen for the new primate rescue centre - an island filled wi …

Episode 1
A lost tawny owl needs rescuing by the Wildlife SOS rescue team and they are faced with the tricky problem …

15:30:00

Episode 5

(60 Minutes) CROCODILE HUNTER 5
Africa's Final Frontier
Steve and Terri Irwin make it their mission to rescue and protect the incredibly diverse creatures of Afric …

Super Trooper

(60 Minutes) K9 COPS
Episode 14

Episode 7
Check out how Dougal is developing on his mission to become a Seizure Alert dog and follow customs dog …

Episode 2

(60 Minutes)
Royal Birdmen, The
A year in the lives of todays Royal Birdmen who maintaining the various traditional practices as well as fac …

Island Of Giants
Bruce is joining a group of experts on their way to investigate a parasite problem with tiger snakes, a snake …

21:30:00

Brush With Death, A
Bruceheads to the remote Outback town of Mount Isa. He meets up with venom collectors Bryan and Lexie Fry wh …

Backyard Breeder
Animal Cops follows the work of the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and offers a …

Africa's Final Frontier
Steve and Terri Irwin make it their mission to rescue and protect the incredibly diverse creatures of Afric …

Episode 7
Check out how Dougal is developing on his mission to become a Seizure Alert dog and follow customs dog …

Episode 2

Dog Day Afternoon
An officer goes head-to-head with two rampaging pit bulls. A stray mum and her pups won't come out from under …

(60 Minutes) K9 COPS
Episode 14

(50 Minutes) WEIRD CREATURES WITH NICK BAKER 2
Night Stalker, The

Episode 37
A German shepherd is found trapped in some machinery on an industrial site. She's hungry and thirsty and …

Episode 38
A very young wild rabbit has got caught in some wire. He is now trapped and in a state of shock.

(25 Minutes) WILDLIFE SOS SERIES 5
Episode 1

Episode 5

(30 Minutes) HORSETAILS
Episode 13
We catch an interview with Olympic Dressage rider, Carl Hester and see Alice and Simon enter their

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 05-07-09

Backyard Breeder
Animal Cops follows the work of the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and offers a …

Growing Up...Baboon
Visit South Africa's only wildlife sanctuary dedicated to the care of Chacma baboons. Four orphans are care …

Episode 39
There are two kestrels at the Wildlife Hospital. One of them has a broken wing… he's been shot!

Episode 40
Buzz the giant schnauzer needs a new home, but he's an awful lot of dog for anyone to take on; plus an orphan …

Episode 2
Rescue workers tackle a toad with a tongue problem and rush to the scene of a deer in a terrible road acc …

Episode 6

Episode 7

10:30:00

Episode 2

Dog Day Afternoon

Growing Up...Lynx
Watch Kisa, a Siberian Lynx, as this precocious kitten grows up into a healthy and rambunctious cat, forges f …

Episode 9
There's a medical emergency as chimpanzee Olympia falls extremely ill and it looks like it's time to gear up …

Episode 10
Kai is finally getting to grips with life as a baby orang-utan. New girl Patricia meets the boss and cou …

Episode 11
There's a surprise delivery for Hananya's chimps, catch up with 'eating machine' Charlie and a mystery …

Episode 12
Chimpanzee Cathy introduces her new baby into the world and Hsiao-Quai proves that not even her beloved baby …

Episode 2
Rescue workers tackle a toad with a tongue problem and rush to the scene of a deer in a terrible road acc …

15:30:00

Episode 6

Behind The Scenes
Steve Irwin turns his hand to being a movie star - viewers can see exclusive behind-the-scenes footage o …

Backyard Breeder

(60 Minutes)
Amba The Russian Tiger
Gordon Buchanan searches majestic Vladivostok for the Russian Tiger and meets the people who live with these …

Episode 8
Catch up with Blake who's bursting with screen talent, as he learns new tricks and see how sheepdog …

Episode 3
Celebrating the last 10 years of the phenomenally successful 'Monkey Business', this episode looks back at mem …

Night Stalker, The

(60 Minutes)
China's Last Elephants
Follow a team from The International Fund for Animal Welfare who are working with the locals in Yunnan Pr …

Hurricane Ike
Houston SPCA's chief investigator Charles Jantzen joins his team on an emergency mission in Galveston to …

Behind The Scenes
Steve Irwin turns his hand to being a movie star - viewers can see exclusive behind-the-scenes footage o …

Episode 8
Catch up with Blake who's bursting with screen talent, as he learns new tricks and see how sheepdog …

Episode 3
Celebrating the last 10 years of the phenomenally successful 'Monkey Business', this episode looks back at mem …

(60 Minutes)
Amba The Russian Tiger
Gordon Buchanan searches majestic Vladivostok for the Russian Tiger and meets the people who live with these …

(60 Minutes)
China's Last Elephants
Follow a team from The International Fund for Animal Welfare who are working with the locals in Yunnan Pr …

(25 Minutes) SNAKE BUSTER, THE
Island Of Giants

03:25:00

(25 Minutes) SNAKE BUSTER, THE
Brush With Death, A

Episode 39
There are two kestrels at the Wildlife Hospital. One of them has a broken wing… he's been shot!

Episode 40
Buzz the giant schnauzer needs a new home, but he's an awful lot of dog for anyone to take on; plus an orphan …

Episode 2

Episode 6

(30 Minutes) HORSETAILS 2
Episode 1
Karl joins the he metropolitan police force to watch police horses being trained, He also sees an

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 06-07-09

Hurricane Ike
Houston SPCA's chief investigator Charles Jantzen joins his team on an emergency mission in Galveston to …

Growing Up...Lynx
Watch Kisa, a Siberian Lynx, as this precocious kitten grows up into a healthy and rambunctious cat, forges f …

Episode 41
Shetland pony Caspar has a limp, but the cause is a mystery. Plus a cygnet with a damaged wing needs a new …

Episode 42
Persian cats Oscar and Pepper have to lose their lovely fur coats; plus a fallow deer at St Tigg …

Episode 3
Wildlife SOS missions become more exciting and unusual as they are called out to release a squirrel tr …

Episode 7

Steve's Story

(60 Minutes) K9 COPS
Episode 14

Episode 8

Episode 3

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 41
Shetland pony Caspar has a limp, but the cause is a mystery. Plus a cygnet with a damaged wing needs a new …

Episode 42
Persian cats Oscar and Pepper have to lose their lovely fur coats; plus a fallow deer at St Tigg …

Growing Up...Rhino
Orphaned baby rhinos Tunzi and Tandi grow up in the safety of Pretoria's Wildcare Africa Trust. Tunzi takes hi …

Outback To Hollywood
Follow the Irwins' rise to fame, from their beginnings in the Australian outback to their worldwide fame a …

Hurricane Ike

Episode 3
Wildlife SOS missions become more exciting and unusual as they are called out to release a squirrel tr …

Episode 7

Episode 9
Check out the roll of The Dogs Trust resident cat, who verifies the new recruits are feline friendly. Tra …

(30 Minutes) SAFARI SISTERS
Lion Legend
Take a trip into the spectacular African Savannah, as wildlife wonder Kim Wolhuter teaches a modern m …

Episode 3
An operation on chimp Bryan's teeth reveals the damage caused by his traumatic past life. And stump-tai …

Episode 4
New orang-utan Lingga meets her housemates, but young Joly is consumed by jealousy. In the chimp bachelo …

(60 Minutes)
Anaconda: The Hunt For The Bull Killer
There have been many reported sightings of monstrous giant anacondas damaging homes. A team of experts sets o …

Grumpy Wilma
Chief investigator Charles Jantzen gets more than he bargained for when helps out with the removal of a rather …

Outback To Hollywood
Follow the Irwins' rise to fame, from their beginnings in the Australian outback to their worldwide fame a …

Episode 9
Check out the roll of The Dogs Trust resident cat, who verifies the new recruits are feline friendly. Tra …

(30 Minutes) SAFARI SISTERS
Lion Legend
Take a trip into the spectacular African Savannah, as wildlife wonder Kim Wolhuter teaches a modern m …

(60 Minutes)
Anaconda: The Hunt For The Bull Killer
There have been many reported sightings of monstrous giant anacondas damaging homes. A team of experts sets o …

Episode 3
An operation on chimp Bryan's teeth reveals the damage caused by his traumatic past life. And stump-tai …

Episode 4
New orang-utan Lingga meets her housemates, but young Joly is consumed by jealousy. In the chimp bachelo …

(50 Minutes) CROCODILE HUNTER 5
Outback To Hollywood

Episode 41

Episode 42

Episode 3

Episode 7

(30 Minutes) HORSETAILS 2
Episode 2
Viewers meet former DJ and TV presenter Noel Edmonds who talks about his current role as

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 07-07-09

06:00
Animal Cops Houston (Documentary)
Grumpy Wilma.
Chief investigator Charles Jantzen gets more than he bargained for when helps out with the removal of a rather grumpy - and obese - pot-bellied pig.

07:00
Growing Up... (Nature)
Rhino.
Orphaned baby rhinos Tunzi and Tandi grow up in the safety of Pretoria's Wildcare Africa Trust.
(Stereo, Audio Described)

08:00
Pet Rescue (Nature)
A wild rabbit that was probably caught by a cat has a broken leg and German shepherd Freddy is in need of a good bath.

08:30
Pet Rescue (Nature)
Honey and her three kittens have an uncertain future, but the cat flu may be the least of their problems.

09:00
Wildlife SOS (Nature)
The first badger cub of the season has arrived. It needs company, so is put with a fox cub until another badger cub arrives.

09:30
Animal Hospital (Nature)
Join Rolf Harris and the staff at the RSPCA Harmsworth Animal Hospital centre as they provide veterinary treatment for sick, injured, stray, abused and neglected animals.
(3 Star)

10:00
Crocodile Hunter (Nature)
Outback to Hollywood.
Nature lovers can follow the late Steve Irwin and wife Terri's adventures as they encounter wildlife and embark on incredible journeys.

11:00
Amba The Russian Tiger (Nature)
Gordon Buchanan travels to majestic Vladivostok in search of the Russian tiger, where he meets some people who live with these elusive beasts.

12:00
Project Puppy (Documentary)
Check out the role of the resident cat at The Dogs Trust, who decides whether or not the new recruits are feline friendly. Plus, trainee hearing dog Ralph sits his exams.

12:30
Safari Sisters (Nature)
Lion Legend.
Take a trip into the spectacular African savanna as wildlife wonder Kim Wolhuter teaches a masterclass in animal conservation. First up, enter the lions' den.

13:00
Monkey Life (Nature)
An operation on chimp Bryan's teeth reveals the damage caused by his traumatic past life. And stump-tailed macaque Koko needs a helping hand from animal manager Jeremy.

13:30
Monkey Life (Nature)
New orang-utan Lingga meets her housemates, but young Joly is consumed by jealousy. In the chimp bachelor pad, a pile of blankets brings out Buxom's greedy side.

14:00
Pet Rescue (Nature)
A wild rabbit that was probably caught by a cat has a broken leg and German shepherd Freddy is in need of a good bath.

14:30
Pet Rescue (Nature)
Honey and her three kittens have an uncertain future, but the cat flu may be the least of their problems.

15:00
Growing Up... (Nature)
Penguin.
Join zookeepers Shawn and Rick as they help an endangered penguin chick named Bonita begin her incredible journey into adulthood.

16:00
Caspar - the White Crocodile.
The late Steve Irwin and wife Terri make it their mission to rescue and protect the incredibly diverse creatures around the world.

17:00
Grumpy Wilma.
Chief investigator Charles Jantzen gets more than he bargained for when helps out with the removal of a rather grumpy - and obese - pot-bellied pig.

18:00
Wildlife SOS (Nature)
The first badger cub of the season has arrived. It needs company, so is put with a fox cub until another badger cub arrives.

18:30
Animal Hospital (Nature)
Join Rolf Harris and the staff at the RSPCA Harmsworth Animal Hospital centre as they provide veterinary treatment for sick, injured, stray, abused and neglected animals.
(3 Star)

19:00
Customs sniffer dog Tyke has his first day on the job, while Blake performs at Crufts. Can sheepdog Dot finally relax knowing that student Gael is confident enough to take over?

19:30
Safari Sisters (Nature)
Elephantaphobia.
Join wildlife wonder Kim Wolhuter and his dynamic daughters as the trio journey to the heart of the savanna in search of Africa's endangered elephants.
(New Episode)

20:00
Monkey Life (Nature)
Orang-utan Hsiao-Ning goes crazy after too much sugary fruit, while animal manager Jeremy prepares to take a huge risk to help adult male chimpanzee Jimmy with his leg wound.

20:30
Monkey Life (Nature)
Tough love ensures that chimpanzee Bryan learns a painful lesson when he goes outside for the first time. But will woolly monkey Julio be brave enough to go outdoors?

21:00
Miami Animal Police (Documentary)
Voodoo Gator.
A wildlife trapper is called to capture a gator that is growing fat by feeding on carcasses of sacrificed goats.
(Stereo)

22:00
Animal Cops follows the work of the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and offers a unique insight into the field of animal welfare.

23:00
The late Steve Irwin and wife Terri make it their mission to rescue and protect the incredibly diverse creatures around the world.

00:00
Customs sniffer dog Tyke has his first day on the job, while Blake performs at Crufts. Can sheepdog Dot finally relax knowing that student Gael is confident enough to take over?

00:30
Safari Sisters (Nature)
Elephantaphobia.
Join wildlife wonder Kim Wolhuter and his dynamic daughters as the trio journey to the heart of the savanna in search of Africa's endangered elephants.

01:00
Voodoo Gator.
A wildlife trapper is called to capture a gator that is growing fat by feeding on carcasses of sacrificed goats.
(Stereo)

02:00
Monkey Life (Nature)
Orang-utan Hsiao-Ning goes crazy after too much sugary fruit, while animal manager Jeremy prepares to take a huge risk to help adult male chimpanzee Jimmy with his leg wound.

02:30
Monkey Life (Nature)
Tough love ensures that chimpanzee Bryan learns a painful lesson when he goes outside for the first time. But will woolly monkey Julio be brave enough to go outdoors?

03:00

03:50
Pet Rescue (Nature)

04:15
Pet Rescue (Nature)

04:40
Wildlife SOS (Nature)

05:05
Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

05:30
Horsetails (Documentary)
Alice crosses the Irish Sea to visit the fabulous Coolmore Stud, home to such legendary stallions as Rock of Gibraltar and Sadler's Wells.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 08-07-09

Animal Cops follows the work of the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and offers a unique insight into the field of animal welfare.

Growing Up... (Nature)
Penguin.
Join zookeepers Shawn and Rick as they help an endangered penguin chick named Bonita begin her incredible journey into adulthood.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Two dogs who started life on the streets of India are finally re-united with their original rescuers, and puppy Judy gets the attention she craves.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Meet the first horse to have had a pacemaker fitted while she was in foal, and a stray cat called Horace has a nasty wound.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
There have been reports about an injured swan at a local park, so Rowena goes to investigate. Sadly, the swan has been abused by local youths.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Voodoo Gator.
(Stereo)

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Elephantaphobia.

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Two dogs who started life on the streets of India are finally re-united with their original rescuers, and puppy Judy gets the attention she craves.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Meet the first horse to have had a pacemaker fitted while she was in foal, and a stray cat called Horace has a nasty wound.

Growing Up... (Nature)
Black Leopard.
Follows a year in the life of a black leopard, from a cute ball of fur through to a tearaway toddler.

River of the Dammed.
The late Steve Irwin and wife Terri make it their mission to rescue and protect incredibly diverse creatures found around the world.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
There have been reports about an injured swan at a local park, so Rowena goes to investigate. Sadly, the swan has been abused by local youths.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

As police dog Sam paws the beat looking for trouble, Tyke and Ralph have their final assessments. And we hit the streets to see how the Dogs Trust helps homeless dog owners.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Leopard Love.
Join award-winning filmmaker Kim Wolhuter as he journeys into the depths of the savanna in search of Africa's most secretive and seductive big cat.
(New Episode)

Monkey Life (Nature)
There is a new baby in the woolly monkey house, but the team is worried about its health. Elsewhere, baby orang-utan Dinda gets to grips with her outside enclosure.

Monkey Life (Nature)
The life of the new woolly monkey baby hangs in the balance just hours after its birth. And chimp Charlie's days living with the bachelor group may be numbered.

Nick Baker's Weird Creatures (Nature)
The Mimic Octopus. Series 2, episode 8.
Nick is in search of a disguise artist - the mimic octopus. Capable of an incredible 15 impersonations, will it perform for Nick?

River of the Dammed.
The late Steve Irwin and wife Terri make it their mission to rescue and protect incredibly diverse creatures found around the world.

As police dog Sam paws the beat looking for trouble, Tyke and Ralph have their final assessments. And we hit the streets to see how the Dogs Trust helps homeless dog owners.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Leopard Love.
Join award-winning filmmaker Kim Wolhuter as he journeys into the depths of the savanna in search of Africa's most secretive and seductive big cat.

Nick is in search of a disguise artist - the mimic octopus. Capable of an incredible 15 impersonations, will it perform for Nick?

Monkey Life (Nature)
There is a new baby in the woolly monkey house, but the team is worried about its health. Elsewhere, baby orang-utan Dinda gets to grips with her outside enclosure.

Monkey Life (Nature)
The life of the new woolly monkey baby hangs in the balance just hours after its birth. And chimp Charlie's days living with the bachelor group may be numbered.

River of the Dammed.

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Horsetails (Documentary)
Meet Ed Channing, a former jockey who, in spite of a dreadful riding accident, is now winning dressage competitions on a regular basis.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 09-07-09

Growing Up... (Nature)
Black Leopard.
Follows a year in the life of a black leopard, from a cute ball of fur through to a tearaway toddler.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Inspector Ian Burns is called to a house where there seems to be an abandoned cat; plus there's an unusual orphan to look after - a baby stoat.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Presented by Wendy Turner Webster, this latest series of Pet Rescue follows the work of several animal charities around the country.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
Chris Tarrant, a patron of the charity, pays a surprise visit with a little owl that he has found in his garden.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

River of the Dammed.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Leopard Love.

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Inspector Ian Burns is called to a house where there seems to be an abandoned cat; plus there's an unusual orphan to look after - a baby stoat.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Presented by Wendy Turner Webster, this latest series of Pet Rescue follows the work of several animal charities around the country.

Growing Up... (Nature)
Giraffe.
Follow the story of a baby giraffe named Kulula. After the tragic death of her mother, she is placed in a unique wildlife sanctuary in California.
(Audio Described)

Big Croc Diaries - Special Edition.
This programme takes viewers on a very special journey into the world of the late Steve Irwin and wife Terri's favourite crocodiles.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
Chris Tarrant, a patron of the charity, pays a surprise visit with a little owl that he has found in his garden.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Project Puppy takes a group of abandoned puppies and puts them through life-changing experiences by training them for new careers.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
A Hyena Affair.
With the strongest jaws of any African predator, hyenas bite as bad as they bark. So would you trust them with your daughters? Ask wildlife guru Kim Wolhuter!
(New Episode)

Monkey Life (Nature)
Chimp toddler Bryan finally makes friends with the bad boy of his group, Seamus. But it's not long before they fall out again. Elsewhere, the gibbons do a 'wife swap'.

Monkey Life (Nature)
Monkey World embarks on an exciting new project: its first foreign sanctuary for endangered primates in Vietnam, including a gibbon rescue centre.

The Snake Buster (Nature)
Feast of Snakes.
Bruce goes snake-hunting in crocodile-infested waters and faces the daunting prospect of having to eat snake.
(Stereo)

21:30
Valley of Giants.
Bruce travels to north Queensland to search the wild for the biggest snake in Australia - the amethystine or 'scrub' python.
(Stereo)

This programme takes viewers on a very special journey into the world of the late Steve Irwin and wife Terri's favourite crocodiles.

Project Puppy takes a group of abandoned puppies and puts them through life-changing experiences by training them for new careers.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
A Hyena Affair.
With the strongest jaws of any African predator, hyenas bite as bad as they bark. So would you trust them with your daughters? Ask wildlife guru Kim Wolhuter!

Feast of Snakes.
Bruce goes snake-hunting in crocodile-infested waters and faces the daunting prospect of having to eat snake.
(Stereo)

01:30
Valley of Giants.
Bruce travels to north Queensland to search the wild for the biggest snake in Australia - the amethystine or 'scrub' python.
(Stereo)

Monkey Life (Nature)
Chimp toddler Bryan finally makes friends with the bad boy of his group, Seamus. But it's not long before they fall out again. Elsewhere, the gibbons do a 'wife swap'.

Monkey Life (Nature)
Monkey World embarks on an exciting new project: its first foreign sanctuary for endangered primates in Vietnam, including a gibbon rescue centre.

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Horsetails (Documentary)
Karl meets Paralympic riders Lee Pearson and Debbie Criddle and watches an extraordinary display of horsemanship in Argentina.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 10-07-09

Growing Up... (Nature)
Giraffe.
Follow the story of a baby giraffe named Kulula. After the tragic death of her mother, she is placed in a unique wildlife sanctuary in California.
(Audio Described)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
Simon has to face up to his phobia when he gets a call about a snake in a garden. The homeowners are convinced it's an adder.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Feast of Snakes.
(Stereo)

11:30
Valley of Giants.
(Stereo)

Safari Sisters (Nature)
A Hyena Affair.

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Growing Up... (Nature)
Walrus.
Follows a year in the life of a walrus being brought up by a human caregiver. Witness how this sea mammal comes into his own.

Whale Sharks of the Wild West.
Explore the secret world of the largest fish inhabiting the planet, whale sharks, whose population is dwindling because of a savage predator: man.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
Simon has to face up to his phobia when he gets a call about a snake in a garden. The homeowners are convinced it's an adder.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Revisit all of our eight canny canines and be reminded of just how far they have come; from their initial puppy playfulness, to the valued working dogs they are today.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Rhino Return.
Journey into the wild with film fanatic Kim Wolhuter as he teams up with his young daughters for an extra-special insight into 21st century rhino conservation.
(New Episode)

Monkey Life (Nature)
Work begins on the new gibbon rescue centre in Vietnam; and not a moment too soon, as the first primates are already arriving to begin their rehabilitation.

Monkey Life (Nature)
It is a day of tense introductions for the chimpanzees and the gibbons. And the team begins work on its biggest mission to date: the rescue of almost 100 primates from Chile.

K9 Cops (Documentary)
Officer Rhinehart and his K9 Sarik trail a drug dealer, while Officer Blumberg and K9 Cobra pursue an armed gang.
(New)

Explore the secret world of the largest fish inhabiting the planet, whale sharks, whose population is dwindling because of a savage predator: man.

Revisit all of our eight canny canines and be reminded of just how far they have come; from their initial puppy playfulness, to the valued working dogs they are today.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
Rhino Return.
Journey into the wild with film fanatic Kim Wolhuter as he teams up with his young daughters for an extra-special insight into 21st century rhino conservation.

K9 Cops (Documentary)
Officer Rhinehart and his K9 Sarik trail a drug dealer, while Officer Blumberg and K9 Cobra pursue an armed gang.

Monkey Life (Nature)
Work begins on the new gibbon rescue centre in Vietnam; and not a moment too soon, as the first primates are already arriving to begin their rehabilitation.

Monkey Life (Nature)
It is a day of tense introductions for the chimpanzees and the gibbons. And the team begins work on its biggest mission to date: the rescue of almost 100 primates from Chile.

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Horsetails (Documentary)
Karl joins the GB squad for an exciting game of horseball and travels to Argentina, where he meets a genuine gaucho and his horses.

cyfraw

VIP

Growing Up... (Nature)
Walrus.
Follows a year in the life of a walrus being brought up by a human caregiver. Witness how this sea mammal comes into his own.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Follow the mixed fortunes of abandoned and hurt wild animals as the RSPCA rescues and attempts to rehome or relocate them.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Follow the mixed fortunes of abandoned and hurt wild animals as RSPCA rescuers attempt to rehome or relocate them.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
The young fawns that Alexa is looking after have attracted some celebrity fans. Status Quo, who are recording next door, are keen to help out.

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

10:30
Safari Sisters (Nature)
Rhino Return.

Growing Up... (Nature)
Sitka Deer.
In this charming documentary, follow the first year in the life of a baby Sitka deer as she is brought up by human caregivers.

Monkey Business (Nature)
There's a serious turn of events for new chimp mum Cathy and her baby, while the primates are spoiled with a selection of mouth-watering treats.
(Stereo)

Monkey Business (Nature)
Catch up with nursery youngsters Ben and Pip, and will it be a happy ever after story for new chimp mum Cathy and her baby girl?
(Stereo)

Monkey Life (Nature)
The nursery chimps get the better of manager Jeremy, but he has his revenge. Plus, chimpanzee Paddy makes an appearance.
(Stereo)

Monkey Life (Nature)
There is a challenge for the staff as four chimps 'move house' on one day in the park's biggest move around yet.
(Stereo)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)
The young fawns that Alexa is looking after have attracted some celebrity fans. Status Quo, who are recording next door, are keen to help out.

15:30
Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Crocodile Coast.
The late Steve Irwin, wife Terri and daughter Bindi venture along the west Australian coast in search of crocodiles and sharks.

K9 Cops (Documentary)

Homeless pups Ralph and Disco take their initial assessment to train as Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, while abandoned cross-breed Blake auditions for Stuntdogs.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
A Dog's Life.
Join Kim Wolhuter and his gallant daughters as they provide a fascinating insight into one of Africa's most endangered species - the wild dog.
(New Episode)

China's Last Elephants (Nature)
Follow a team from the International Fund for Animal Welfare as they work with the citizens of the Yunnan Province to secure a future for one of China's most treasured symbols.

Feast of Snakes.
(Stereo)

Valley of Giants.
(Stereo)

Crocodile Coast.
The late Steve Irwin, wife Terri and daughter Bindi venture along the west Australian coast in search of crocodiles and sharks.

Homeless pups Ralph and Disco take their initial assessment to train as Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, while abandoned cross-breed Blake auditions for Stuntdogs.

Safari Sisters (Nature)
A Dog's Life.
Join Kim Wolhuter and his gallant daughters as they provide a fascinating insight into one of Africa's most endangered species - the wild dog.

Voodoo Gator.
(Stereo)

K9 Cops (Documentary)

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Follow the mixed fortunes of abandoned and hurt wild animals as the RSPCA rescues and attempts to rehome or relocate them.

Pet Rescue (Nature)
Follow the mixed fortunes of abandoned and hurt wild animals as RSPCA rescuers attempt to rehome or relocate them.

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)
(3 Star)

Horsetails (Documentary)
Alice meets some young pony-riding stars of the future, amongst them the son of a former Grand National-winning jockey.

cyfraw

VIP
Animal planet listings 12-07-09

Growing Up... (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)

10:30
Safari Sisters (Nature)

Growing Up... (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Monkey Life (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

15:30
Animal Hospital (Nature)

Anaconda (Nature)

Safari Sisters (Nature)

Deep Into the Wild with Nick Baker (Nature)

Safari Sisters (Nature)

Anaconda (Nature)

03:25

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Pet Rescue (Nature)

Wildlife SOS (Nature)

Animal Hospital (Nature)