***Loading Enigma 2 using USB stick for Cuberevo/IP Box 9000HD for Newbies***

Alan02

Registered
Boot your ipbox without usb stick, than put usb (FTA chanel) and run telnet.

cd /tmp
mount # you will see mounted usb dev/sda1 or sdb1
umount /dev/sda1
mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1 -L ext2
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb #if you see mounted usb0 than mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb/usb0
#with ftp put your E2 in mnt/usb or mnt/usb/usb0
cd /mnt/usb # or cd /mnt/usb/usb0
ls -aln
tar xzvf yourE2.tar.gz
sync
sync

enjoy :thum:

The best and short information of looding Enigma 2 using USB stick:thum:

xargh

Banned
thanks for great "how to", I am really a newbie in terms of using Enigma. I can load it from USB without any issues but after uypdate is done and my ipbox9000 reboots, I get an error with message that there is no free space on the device and some modules won't be loaded. At the end whole device simply freezes. Any idea what is wrong?

thanks!

ttomar

Registered
I want to flash aaf spring edition into flash on my ipbox 9000 hd. Is it possible to install this image through the /tmp update with running swf 5.4.4 on the ipbox? I cant flash it with flash tool cause the usb drivers dont work. I tried it with the usb stick variant by holding the power button and pressing up. Can someone help me please?

jud1255

Registered
Hello and many thanks to all thats been involved in this tuition of installing / loading enigma2 onto the 9000hd, is it possible someone can please take a little time and RE-EDIT the main section so that we / i, have a full and FINAL step by step from start to finnish as for me (thicko) it gets confusing keep having to revert back n forward to the relevent pages. As im about to attempt installing the latest indb7 v0021 and hopefully getting it to work b4 i bin it .
I do appreciate what im asking and i do appreciate your work but im one of those that i have to see it done b4 i can do it and im finding it really hard doing it from a script. Sorry 4 being thick. Thanks jud

jud1255

Registered
ipbox

im going that way too, not easy especially when no one is available to show you how to drive it.

ussyberry

Registered
hi
i currently have a cuberevo 250 hd, i was using the SifTeam Enigma2 Extreme Edition v.1.5 Cuberevo 250HD image (started using it ysday) but i was having problems with tuner configurations.

i tried to change and then tried booting from a usb flash.

now the cuberevo is stuck on booting

just boot written on the display and no signal on the tv.

please help

thank you

triplex1

Registered
hi
i currently have a cuberevo 250 hd, i was using the SifTeam Enigma2 Extreme Edition v.1.5 Cuberevo 250HD image (started using it ysday) but i was having problems with tuner configurations.

i tried to change and then tried booting from a usb flash.

now the cuberevo is stuck on booting

just boot written on the display and no signal on the tv.

please help

thank you

update only your boot
with the same way like a flash image