ACT OpenPLI v1.1

solaris

Registered
I found the Multiboot BMT 4.11, which file should I install, because my ipbox 9000HD and 'equipped with internal hard drive?
Thanks again for your availability

solaris

Registered
I found the BMT Multiboot 4.11, which file should I install, because my ipbox 9000HD and 'equipped with internal hard drive? I forgot that the target image must be installed on the external USB key
Thanks again for your time

coolpazo

Registered
My second cable tuner Phillips does not want to scan and work under this software. Can you fix the problem.

paneiro

Registered
I 've been trying to boot this from usb stick. But i dont know what i'm doing wrong. Also i ve seen that there is some documentation on "how to" but with different image in flash... I'm using Enigma 1.5 extended in flash, have done the instalation of pli with putty on usb BUT... nothing works until now. Anyone that could give specific directions??? Thanks a lot..

badeyeah

Registered
What you could do is,flash a CRI or PGI(this one I used),Sifteam image,flash the multiboot PKT_BMT(I used the HDDsuperusb-multiboot) as linked above this thread. Now you can install
7 different images, 4 Enigmas and 3 CRI-based.
You can install Sifteam_Extend-usb, BMT-usb and so on.Test all of them including the ACT OpenPLI you wanted to install.

After you have done this, reflash(the backup)your Enigma Ext 1.5.
Now again the Multiboot PKT_BMT,after this the Enigma Ext 1.5,will startup if you press 4.
I'm using a 16GB stick.Maybe it's a workaround,but have this for a while on my box.