IP Box 900
IP Box 9000
IP Box 91
IP Box 910

Danke an Team Ducktales sowie allen, die im Duckbox SH4 Projekt
am tollen Basisimage mitwirken. Und natuerlich an alle, die dieses
Image ermoeglicht und getestet haben.
Besonderen Dank geht an Obiwatn76,
der die Fertigstellung des Don't Cry Image ermöglichte.

Euer AAF Team

http://svn.aaf-board.com/public/image/

waran

Registered
i do not understand this language --> pls... in english. i would like to try this image..

mbd

Registered
"Danke an Team Ducktales sowie allen, die im Duckbox SH4 Projekt
am tollen Basisimage mitwirken. Und natuerlich an alle, die dieses
Image ermoeglicht und getestet haben.
Besonderen Dank geht an Obiwatn76,
der die Fertigstellung des Don't Cry Image ermöglichte."

it"s only thank u in German 2 the everyone that made the image.
if u like 2 try just dl and try. it"s working good.

ipbox9000

Registered
Have tried image on Cuberevo, later model with fan at rear Seems a little slow in flash compared to my old set up of BMT Yeti in flash and AAF MM V2 on HDD, just wondering if it will work better running on HDD or USB, can anyone comment, before I spend some time on it?

bo1e

Registered
What do I select in the first menu that appears in german? I just want to get to the regular e2 setup. Flash install from usb stick.

ipbox9000

Registered
What do I select in the first menu that appears in german? I just want to get to the regular e2 setup. Flash install from usb stick.

I have just been using "exit" button on remote, the menu you refer to seems to be the AAF setup Wizard, which can be accessed later from the AAF panel.

I have used Flash tools to get it onto flash memory, but I'm sure USB stick boot works just as well.

The flash versions of AAF Don't Cry Image are not as fast as Usb versions this is because of the size of the flash on the box. All E2 images will run better from USB/HDD

bo1e

Registered
I've never learnt how to install to usb, but if anyone has a crash course I'd be happy to try. It always looked so complicated.

bo1e

Registered
Thanks for everyones effort. Will try to get this to work. I wish my german was better, but the commands are clear enough.

I've tried twice now to put pgi 1.4 in flash, but after flashing and restarting, the display first says boot, then load, then epic blinks a few times and it shuts down. Will go with pgi 1.3 instead, that should'nt matter?

Still epic when I try pgi 1.3. Maybe box died.

Last edited:

bo1e

Registered
Fixed it by flashing stock dgs, and then pgi 1.4 again. Works now. Also got aaf dont cry installed to usb stick.

Did as follows:

Flashed the multiboot img from usb usual way.

Restarted to pgi from flash.

Telnet to ipbox.

Code:
umount /dev/sda1

mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1

mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb

Uploaded aaf image to /mnt/usb/

Code:
cd /mnt/usb

tar -xzf AAF*

When unpacking completed, I restarted the box and held 5 on the remote when the display read boot.

Thanks everyone! :)

Now, if I could only find out how to install mgcamd... Any help on that?

Last edited:

bo1e

Registered
Will pgi addon work for both pgi 1.4 and aaf dont cry e2?
I already have pgi addon installed for pgi, but I had no luck finding out how to do anything for aaf. Tried running an .ipk-file which I think was supposed to make adding emu plugins available thru the menu, but after running that file the aaf-panel locked up, and the plugin menu still said no plugins available.