Win FREE WeTek Play!!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Our friends from WeTek were nice enough to offer 3 WeTek Play devices for FREE to Sat Universe members. They'll give away 1 each week. So if you are interested reply in this thread letting them know you are interested and why you'd like to have WeTek Play, your post number (top right corner of each post) in this thread will be your number for the draw to win this gift. The winning number will be randomly generated at www.random.org.
Since my post is number 1 in this thread and I won't be participating we'll start the range from 2 and up to a last post at the cutoff time.
Other team members are welcome to participate.

If you don't know much about the device:

WeTek Play is DVB-API v5 compatible Android device, which support Plug & Play DVB tuners for Satellite, Cable, Terrestrial and ATSC. It also can run OpenELEC (Linux XBMC) OS, which makes this device capable from many things such as watching Live TV on DVB and IPTV, Streaming, Multimedia player.

Also it can be used as IPTV Streamer/Encoder in combination with opensource tools such as MuMuDVB and udpxy.

It is based on Dual-Core ARM Processor with speed of 1.5 GHz, 1 GB DDR3 RAM Memory and 4 GB NAND Flash. It has 100 mbit Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0.

I've attached few files and you can check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0V8xD42kjs

1st week winner is post number 2, our member bono.tadic1. Congratulations!!!

Video of the first week draw:
https://vid.me/cy6r

2nd draw is on 21st.

2nd week winner is post number 58, our member samoyed1976. Congratulations!!!

Video of the second week draw:
https://vid.me/STkZ

3rd draw is on 28th.

3rd week winner is post number 63, our moderator tahir85pk. Congratulations!!!

Video of the third week draw:
https://vid.me/XcpK

bono.tadic1

Registered
Hello!
I found out about this STB today and it simply blew me away, it's absolutely perfect! It has everything one needs, IPTV, YouTube, WiFi... Since I live in a country where life is quite expensive and where you can barely make enough money to feed your family, it would be fantastic to own a piece like this! If I win the WeTek, it will certainly be enough of a motivator to keep me pursuing my hobby and maybe one day start a business :)
A big thanks to our friends from WeTek for such an amazing opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Guys remember you are to reply with why you would like to own a Wetek Play just like bono.tadic1 did in post #2

please do not reply with posts like count me in and thanks, so I suggest we hard delete posts that are not of the request of Wetek who were kind enough to donate these boxes.

tevesat

Registered
Wetek Play, it seems to me a good combination, DVB-S2 Android and Linux TV Box, only to arrive enigma2.
This is a great 3 in 1 ... and if everything works ... it's worth it to have :thum:

joe6915

Registered
HI
I'm In To please.
I would love to try out the wetek box.
I have enigma 2 receivers since the Dm800 and would love to try the android box with satellite.

playboy1

Registered
In the .pdf i not found information about the Sound-output. as multimedia-player for interestet AC3, DTS and dolby aac. ?

tahir85pk

Super VIP
Wetek play is like a taste of both Satellite & Android in one machine as it is not the first android box with dvb s2 but it is more flexible like changeable twin tuners you can mix & match as you like.Wetek play is also ahead in terms of support which other boxes lack with premium services like wetek theater,wetek cloud etc makes it perfect.The most amazing thing about wetek is its blazingspeed with 1.5 ghz cpu channel searching & surfing is outstanding.All in all its a "Beast".

librariandvb

Donating Member
Hi, it sounds like the perfect upgrade to My ageing system. All you need in one box. The specification looks very impressive. Nothing else comes close

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i would like to try win the Wetek Play
please enter my name in this too :D
cheers : )

-
Barney2222

valentino50

Registered
It looks great with all features such as sat, movies, music, games, streaming, IPTV all in one. will be nice to get one:thum:

xky

Registered
Heard a lot of great things about the wetek play would like to own one seems a great box

diablo

Registered
Hello!
I found out about this STB today and it simply blew me away, it's absolutely perfect! It has everything one needs, IPTV, YouTube, WiFi... Since I live in a country where life is quite expensive and where you can barely make enough money to feed your family, it would be fantastic to own a piece like this! If I win the WeTek, it will certainly be enough of a motivator to keep me pursuing my hobby and maybe one day start a business :)
A big thanks to our friends from WeTek for such an amazing opportunity and good luck to everyone!

im with you friend and i hope you win it good luck