SWF-Vizyon-810-E2_v3.0_flash---how to add sats

Alan02

Registered
SWF-Vizyon-810-E2_v3.0_flash is best image I have ever seen. But there is only hotbird and Astra. How can I add other satellites like eutelsat W3. Thank you

smv167

Registered
try change file << satellites.xml **** in /etc/tuxbox with you satellites.xml
use Total_Commander or another FTP client ( uesr=root ; pass=visyon )

or try online update setings by server
or DreamboxEdit with adecvately setings

Alan02

Registered
OK. It helped.:thum: Thanks But I still have problem while configuring the satellites. I will flash Enigma 2 and copy-paste the addons from SWF-Vizyon (because i need incubus camd and there is no in Enigma 2 092b. I wish someone add the satellite configuration from DGS image to Enigma. Because DGS sat setup is very easy.

In sum, I dream an image like SWF-Vizyon with DGS sat configuration :)

Bests

smv167

Registered
installed in flash the ExtremeEdition_SIF_0,75 work better ( same consideration for client in mgcamd ) and download server is disponible for emu
the mechanism of settinng of Enigma1 ( and Enigma2 ) is more powerfull

Alan02

Registered
Thank you. I installed it and working like a charm !
But how can I add emu manager plugin? which emu manager also. I mean I want to use cccam server. What should I do :(

Alan02

Registered
Thanks,

The other problem with this image there is no extra space so ı could not save any channels other than hotbird. Is there any way to save the channels to USB or HDD?

smv167

Registered
Normally you place multiple satellites ( 9E+13E+19E/+Favorites ~ 380 KB ) .

To make some room ( 2,5 MB :D ) , go with FTP client in folder /usr/local/share/enigma2/po , make un backup and delete foler 'de' , 'it' , 'el' and another denomination except 'en' , 'uk' and prefered language .

Chanel management make with DreamboxEdit .

Last edited: