Ipbox 9000 Er 10

alicudi

Registered
i wont to install new firmaware,( use usb connection)the box show ER 10
are there any alternative software available to use the serial mode to install a new firmaware?
Exspect ,factory reset ,is any other alternative to reset and completely clear the box?
Thanks to any assistance

bazinshine

Registered
Er10 is problem with your usb stick,
format the stick ( make sure only 1 partition on it ) in FAT16 or FAT32, have only usb_update.img on it then try again.

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
he's using uboot1.31 but worng key function this why you get error10....i guess when you connect your usb cable to put your receiver usb update mode are you pressing power+arrow up button on the receiver if yes you will get the error...

connect your usb cable to client connection on the box after press the same power+ok when you see the clock on the display run the flastool select usb mode and select your image file... press and hold power button on the receiver untill you see usb update on the display.....if you see on the flashtool usb connected info just hit the down button on the flashtool and wait untill you see the DONE on the display and reboot the box pressing power button...

Redpavlos

Registered
I had the same problem and it was solved by using a larger size memory USB stick.

Wouldn't work for me with 128 MB. Try 1 GB.

alicudi

Registered
thanks

he's using uboot1.31 but worng key function this why you get error10....i guess when you connect your usb cable to put your receiver usb update mode are you pressing power+arrow up button on the receiver if yes you will get the error...

connect your usb cable to client connection on the box after press the same power+ok when you see the clock on the display run the flastool select usb mode and select your image file... press and hold power button on the receiver untill you see usb update on the display.....if you see on the flashtool usb connected info just hit the down button on the flashtool and wait untill you see the DONE on the display and reboot the box pressing power button...

Thank,i try yor suggestion,the system ,before i can select the image file is in er 10 mode ,any possibility to load firm,aware via serial cable or ftp?i suspest my problem with loader,any way to change internal loader via ftp ,i can get connection with DCC26a

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
for 900 model no mather usb stick size will work no problem i'm using 8gb no partion and no format fat16 or 32 ....

his problem on 9000model...

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
yes sure ,,,,
but over the pc tool he cant flash true the host usb anyway.... also this apply on usb stick...

he's using worng key fuction to put on the stb---- usb update mode..that's sure

Bacardi

Registered
how are you getting the box in usb upgrade mode?
are pressing power and ok together and then release them to be followed by pressing and holding power until usb upgrade appears on your ipbox? then try flashtools

bbh

Registered
The name of the image must be" usb_update.img." If you have another filename you get an er 10. If this is the problem just change the filename.

worl003

Registered
I have the same problem

Whatever I do I cant make the IPBox 910 HD update to receiver. Its brand new, but it does not work

Setanter

Registered
Err 10 solved

Hi I had this problem

Try power + ok

then hold power key and after 30 secs will lock into usb mode

Uliah

Registered
ERR 10 - this is a mistake in the title (you can not usb_update.img.img?) Or poorly formatted USB stick or broken file.
Initially written for the factory, then NLB or SifTeam. I like SifTeam.

In newer svn releases, you can use menu -> system upgrade option to upgrade from USB.

and usb_update.img is the correct name.. make sure you also get correct image for IP910 (CubeRevo 3000)

In NLB Image you can do future upgrades from webif too.

Error code messages

Er 1 - Error CRC - check the image
Er 2 - Error CRC - check the image
Er 3 - ID Seller Non correspondent - check the image
Er 4 - Product ID Not correspondent - check the image
Er 5 - Name Model H / W Not correspondent - check the image
Er 6 - Version Model H / W Not correspondent - check the image
Er 8 - Erase (cancellation) Fail - Contact Center
Er 9 - Flashing (writing) Fail - Contact Center
Err 10 - File not found (usb_update.img)
ERR 79 - Version db (settings) are not correct - update settings to correct version (with a flashing image that contains the db)
ERR 80 - of Problem communication CPU / Motherboard - contact the service center
ERR 81 - of Problem communication CPU / Motherboard - contact the service center
ERR 82 - Tuner not properly inserted - Remove the power and check the installation of the tuner
ERR 83 - Tuner not properly inserted - Remove the power and check the installation of the tuner

wottyy

Registered
In newer svn releases, you can use menu -> system upgrade option to upgrade from USB.

and usb_update.img is the correct name.. make sure you also get correct image for IP910 (CubeRevo 3000)

In NLB Image you can do future upgrades from webif too.

Error code messages

Er 1 - Error CRC - check the image
Er 2 - Error CRC - check the image
Er 3 - ID Seller Non correspondent - check the image
Er 4 - Product ID Not correspondent - check the image
Er 5 - Name Model H / W Not correspondent - check the image
Er 6 - Version Model H / W Not correspondent - check the image
Er 8 - Erase (cancellation) Fail - Contact Center
Er 9 - Flashing (writing) Fail - Contact Center
Err 10 - File not found (usb_update.img)
ERR 79 - Version db (settings) are not correct - update settings to correct version (with a flashing image that contains the db)
ERR 80 - of Problem communication CPU / Motherboard - contact the service center
ERR 81 - of Problem communication CPU / Motherboard - contact the service center
ERR 82 - Tuner not properly inserted - Remove the power and check the installation of the tuner
ERR 83 - Tuner not properly inserted - Remove the power and check the installation of the tuner
your a star thanks so musch i was pulling my hare out