Line does not work at mine but does at GF?

acid2k1

Registered
Hello all,

Okay the past couple of weeks I have been struggling to get my box to work I have reflashed many different images, different softcams still it was not working. All the files in the KEYS folder was correct at this point I was pulling my hair out but now I am even more confused.

After all my tests I took the box over my girlfriend connected the box to her internet and the BAM the line clears and it's working perfectly but it does not work at mine!

We both have vermin as the provider she got the Superhub 2 and I got the superhub 3 I have reset the router, enabled DHCP, created a statitc IP and I do not know what else to do.

I want to point out that makes it even more weird is that the box connects to the internet fine, it picks up the ip address, dns, gateway etc but just does not clear the line.

The box I have is DM800SE (sim2), openpli 4, connected using ethernet & wireless

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thank you

Tesfer

Registered
One idea to try is to get the oscam webif working and look at the information screens.

acid2k1

Registered
I tethered my phone to the box and that works perfectly. So it must be my superhub? Any suggestions? Thanks