PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

VIP
I have modified the debug output in oscam-emu to give full info about the ECM packet.
eg This is the output I get.
Code:
(emu) csaUsed=1,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=204,keyIndex=0,hashModeCw=0,modeCW=0

on another channel

(emu) csaUsed=1,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=108,keyIndex=0,hashModeCw=16,modeCW=0

on another channel using DES scrambling

(emu) csaUsed=0,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=620,keyIndex=1,hashModeCw=0,modeCW=0
I can assure you modeCW=0 is used by the majority of channels.
ModeCW=03 and ModeCW=04 have also been used.
MTN use ModeCW=01
The only modeCW I've not seen employed yet is modeCW=02 but I'm sure we must assume it exists.

hashmodeCW starts at hashmodeCW=00 (see the first and third examples in my log extracts).

egydoctor2010

Registered
I have modified the debug output in oscam-emu to give full info about the ECM packet.
eg This is the output I get.
Code:
(emu) csaUsed=1,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=204,keyIndex=0,hashModeCw=0,modeCW=0

on another channel

(emu) csaUsed=1,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=108,keyIndex=0,hashModeCw=16,modeCW=0

on another channel using DES scrambling

(emu) csaUsed=0,xorMode=0,sbox=0,modeUnmask=0,hashModeEcm=0,ecmSrvid=620,keyIndex=1,hashModeCw=0,modeCW=0
I can assure you modeCW=0 is used by the majority of channels.
ModeCW=03 and ModeCW=04 have also been used.
MTN use ModeCW=01
The only modeCW I've not seen employed yet is modeCW=02 but I'm sure we must assume it exists.

hashmodeCW starts at hashmodeCW=00 (see the first and third examples in my log extracts).

in last 2 version of emu this debug is disabled could you bring it back to the emu

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
AFN 9°EAST IS Using Hash Mode 10
but still works with New PowerVU Emu 3.30 thanks @ Anubis_IR :thum:

Alex@nder

Registered
I think there is almost two week since PowerVu making some changes on 4.8e Discovery Europe/Networks.

Some sat receivers starting getting fake keys

First one receiver getting valid key and then after 5 min key changings to fake and then again valid key.

Shamra

Registered
I think there is almost two week since PowerVu making some changes on 4.8e Discovery Europe/Networks.

Some sat receivers starting getting fake keys

First one receiver getting valid key and then after 5 min key changings to fake and then again valid key.
If you mean the receivers based on Guoxin, the manufacturers are aware of this problem and are working to fix it.
We are waiting for new FW.

PowerVu+

Registered
Guys, I have a problem with AFN on my DVB Card

I use the latest PowerVuEmu and the latest Codecs and Graphs,

but the problem is that after some seconds of watching, an annoying picture glitch appears on the video of AFN channels and this is repeated many many times.

Do you have the same problem on DVB Cards or this is just me?

Please help me. What can I do for it?

by the way, I have to say that I don't have such a problem on any other MPEG-4 H264 TV channels at all.

dvlajkovic

Guys, I have a problem with AFN on my DVB Card

I use the latest PowerVuEmu and the latest Codecs and Graphs,

but the problem is that after some seconds of watching, an annoying picture glitch appears on the video of AFN channels and this is repeated many many times.

Do you have the same problem on DVB Cards or this is just me?

Please help me. What can I do for it?

by the way, I have to say that I don't have such a problem on any other MPEG-4 H264 TV channels at all.
Try using other apps for watching.
A combo that works smoothly from day one is: EBSPro + TSReader + PVU Emu + VLC player.
Make sure that your media player is capable of supporting Frame rate: 59.940060 fps and that CPU can handle decoding job with ease.

lemme

Registered
I'm having the same problem using latest oscam with hash 19 20. The picture freezes for about 1 second every couple of minutes. I have reset oscam, hard reset ird makes no difference on a dm 900. Anyone else?

fmoreira

Registered
With last Oscam Emu version (776 - revision 11438)​​ SIS (4.8e) stop auto update Key´s...

Is it happening to anyone else?

Should i change ​ some settings?

Thanks!!

fmoreira

Registered
With last Oscam Emu version (776 - revision 11438)​​ SIS (4.8e) stop auto update Key´s...

Is it happening to anyone else?

Should i change ​ some settings?

Thanks!!