Premier League HD : Chat no key !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdt

VIP
if you guys are worried about the key being posted then remove the post and warn the member in question not to post sensetive keys or they will be banned,regards mdt

sofien72tu

Super VIP
if you guys are worried about the key being posted then remove the post and warn the member in question not to post sensetive keys or they will be banned,regards mdt

if not posted here ..it will posted in other boards ..no one can stop this .

rys

Registered

moderators are just so such (edit by ig0r) here, as the rest of posting keys, so any warning is like speaking to deaf. broadcasters will make another step very soon instead.

gh1988

Registered
No it's not a shame at all.
to me and many other people (people with no High-End nVidia GPU)
I would choose to enjoy the channel for a couple of days rather than not being able to watch at all.
Thank you very much masrawysat team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
masrawysat team are Muslims On this day Great shame Be Muslim

this forum will not tolerate these kind of posts and respects all its members despite there colour - religon or where they come from,this post does not conform to forum rules,read them.

moderators are just so such stupid here, as the rest of posting keys, so any warning is like speaking to deaf. broadcasters will make another step very soon instead.

dont call our staff stupid,we never asked you or begged you to join us you did it on your own accord,so before your next post i would suggest you read the forum rules.

now this thread is closed because of 2 members posting insults or posts that may offend others.

Status
Not open for further replies.