PC Spec for 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 Feeds?

dahaka

Registered
Make sure this option checked :
Tools --> Settings --> Diseqc --> Send diseqc on each transponder change

Owen123

Donating Member
Good Morning,
I was thinking of buying the TBS 5980 USB Q-Box CI after the recommendation by Barney.
Quick question please: Is this still a good choice in April 2018, ie is there a better choice for the money?
Thanks in advance

weber64

Registered
Hello to all. In your opinion, with a mini PC, and a USB TBS, can I see feeds in 4: 2: 2 fluidly?

meho7

Registered
A Ryzen 6 core would be perfect though the old i7 still do the job well to some extent for example the UHD 4:2:2 feeds kill it but for the rest it works fine.

meho7

Registered
What cpu usage are you getting when watching 30mbps 4:2:2 feeds? I remember barney having issues with speedway feeds that had really high br.

weber64

Registered
What cpu usage are you getting when watching 30mbps 4:2:2 feeds? I remember barney having issues with speedway feeds that had really high br.
I know some feeds make the CPU go to the max and the images are slow

weber64

Registered
However I meant a computer of the small ones with windows operating system that can be installed behind the TV.

meho7

Registered

weber64

Registered
Can these small computers connect the TBS to support feeds in 4: 2: 2 smoothly without slowing down?

gap30

Donating Member
yes just built a cheap rig for tv, h811 mobo, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd, 500w psu, G3258 stock fan

have i7 8700k overclocked to 5mhz upstairs lol

inspiron385

Registered
I have ordered TBS 6903. Now I need to buy PC, any advice? And also is there someone who can write it down step by step how to setup tbs to open 4.2.2 feeds. Or is writen somewhere, or video maybe? Thanks

Tiborg1

Registered
with dvbdream3.2 + lavfilters0.70.2, i54460 and gtx960 all fta 4k channels are ok, but 4k 4:2:2 = slow motion :(
Hi bro,
Managed to solve?

I have the same problem on 4k 4.2.2 feeds, the video is in slow motion
Tested with TBS 6902, Lav and vlc latest update, with DVBdream. Nothing resolved, configuration in VLC in the network cache and nothing.

Some help?

meho7

Registered
Try to play it with mpc player. Serie A feeds look like slow motion in vlc but play with normal speed on mpc player