Sly UK Cards now work on Cuberevo

catseye

Registered
On checking last night found my sly uk card works on my Cuberevo box using internal card slot/emu

Image is PKT E2 5.6 on USB stick with mgcamd & newcs as internal emu

Not sure if many folk were aware of this if its old news please ignore:D

Wanted to ask if anyone could post any known issues as previously sly cards wouldnt work on internal card slots

Also does anyone subscribe to HD package & does this work on using internal emu:thum:

smurfette

Registered
refering to another place :D mgcamd & newcs is a perfect solution, to enable premium services like HD you need to insert the boxkey in newcs.xml

"example your boxkey is 0157862536, enter these serial into an calculator without the first zero-digit -> 157862536 and convert it into HEX, result will be 968CA88 but as boxkey needs to have 8 digits so add 0 in front of it and add to newcs.xml in device settings <boxkey>0968CA88</boxkey>"

(thanks & greetings to orignal poster :))

smurfette

Registered
sry my fault, boxkey = serial of your sky digibox, which you cand find under services/system setup/system details

catseye

Registered
Just to add your sly card would have to put in your sly box on regular basis to ensure its kept up to date, etc:cool:

Bacardi

Registered
Can i ask if that was the white sly card you tried? and is it safe to put mine (white version) into the card reader without damaging it. I heard that they ran at a different voltage

Last edited:

Bacardi

Registered
I have got the non premium chans to work, however i can not get the movies or sports to clear. I have edited newcs to include my boxkey, but i get no joy. Now before you shout you got the wrong bk, i went settings and the details (new sly hd box)and used the serial number (dropping the 0)and converted it to hex and added the 0. To double check i tried another converter and i got the same result, and i also put the example in from above and got the same number as above.

So any thoughts as to why i can not the premiums?

cheers

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
check your boxkey is correct with this :)

h**p://boxkey.110mb.com/

thanks to Marija12

Bacardi

Registered
thanks for the website it confirmed that the bk was right. i have however worked out that i had the newcs line wrong. I just put the bk in to what newcs said like this

<!-- <boxkey>12345678</boxkey> -->

when it should of been

<boxkey>12345678</boxkey>

just incase it helps others

cheers