Thread: kathrein ufs910
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 02:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default kathrein ufs910

Hi! i am new in forum and i need some help from someone with expirience. i bought used kathrein with instaled image AAF hot summer v2 and it worked good, but i need to upgrade cccam to have more possibilities and i try to use norton comannder to connect to receiver but there is a problem with username and password. i tried with "root" and "kathrein" but nothing. it seems someone who installed image put different password and i am helpless, the same thing happend with kathy control center, when i type ip adress, username and pass and press to test the connection it show ping-ok, telnet-ok, ftp-ok but ftp login failed! what is most easy to do? please help! tnx!