Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

medousa89

Registered
Ok I got PowerVu up and running on my Octagon 4k... the problem I am having is when I change channels the powerVu channels goes black, until I turn the channels are time to other channels...

What I am doing wrong? and how do I fix this problem?

the problem is normal when use stream relay to back normal channels you have "black " because tuner in use from stream , for release tuner use "turn the channels are time to other channels"
or need dummy channel-url (it's same to turn channel)
For fix waiting DES drivers for directlly

Last edited:

Youknowme02

Registered
Need help with my softCam.key... Here is my problem I have Octagon 4008 receiver I am only able to get a few channels working with are the AFN channels... I edit all the channels the same way as describe but only the AFN channels are working..

I think it must be my softCam.key I am using North American powervu channels, and I can't find a Softcam.key for them and I am just adding them to my soft cam.key file

Can someone tell me how to manually edit a soft cam.key

Rickk

Registered
EXAMPLE:
SID ECM PID
F 00001FFF 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ; channel
F 00001FFF 01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ; channel

Wilb

Registered
Ok I got PowerVu up and running on my Octagon 4k... the problem I am having is when I change channels the powerVu channels goes black, until I turn the channels are time to other channels...

What I am doing wrong? and how do I fix this problem?
How did you achieve this? Streamrelay or not?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Waman1979

Registered
I'm new to enigma 2, I currently have openatv 6.1 image
I have a sf4008 rec.
I can open a biss channels. with ncam.
I have read a lot,also read I need oscam-emu, for powervu. There is a lot of them for a arm receiver out their. I tried a few , without success.
Which one would I need
I downloaded one that had a php file, I'm not sure how You open it or do I send it FTP to temp, I done that with a ipk file
I have used ipk files on usb successful, I don't mine learning something new.
I know this rec. is stream relay only, according to what I'm reading
I got the ecm stream checked,webif. I was also successful with creating adding stream url to channel list dreamedit

zayden

Registered
Stream Relay

Is there a reason this process cannot be automated via a plugin ? Seems like all we're doing is replacing the default port (8001) with the relay port (17999)

Better still maybe it could be integrated into Oscam-emu ? IF "Stream Relay = 1" then retrieve stream links from channel list and copy to new "Stream Relay" bouquet replacing default port with relay port.

Or even yet better still :D is it possible to do it on the fly ? IF "Stream Relay = 1" and "ProvID = 00E0" then direct output to stream relay port 17999.

Thoughts ?

zayden

Registered
And what is this switch in Bold for in OSEmu ?

Code:
- You may use the program with the following options:

-a <user>:<password> (set the cs357x user and password) [REQUIRED]
  -p <portnumber> (set the cs357x port) [REQUIRED]
  -c <folder> (set the folder where SoftCam.Key is searched)
  -b (start OSEmu in background/daemon mode)
  -v (log debug information)
  -l <logfile> (write logs to this file)
  -e (enable emm au) 
      - Viaccess3: Needs M0 key; oscam clients must be version r10584 or newer, and the OSEmu reader must have set "emmcache = 1,1,2,1".
      - Irdeto2: Needs M0 and M3/4/5/6 key
      - PowerVU: Needs AU key
  -L (only allow local connections from localhost)
  -i (show OSEmu version info and exit)
  [B]-r <stream source port>:<relay port> (enables stream relay server)[/B]
  -s <stream source host> (set stream relay source server host; default: 127.0.0.1)
  -t <stream source user>:<strean source password> (set stream relay source user and password; default: none)

[B]Examples:[/B]
    /usr/bin/OSEmu -a user:password -p 11000 -b
    /usr/bin/OSEmu -a user:password -p 11000 -b -c /usr/keys -l /var/log/osemu.log -e
    /usr/bin/OSEmu -a user:password -p 11000 -b [B]-r 8001:17999[/B]

WS460

Registered
Streamrelay: Radio Stations/4.8°E-12418H

I used the very good hints on this forum to test streamrelay on my SF4008 with Satdreamgr-Openpli-5-Image. And yes, it worked well on most programs of some satellites. But I had no success with Radio Stations and only black pictures on some programs of 4.8°E-12418H (SID hex 93,A2,A0,5B,3B ...). The softcam keys are ok. What's wrong?

By the way, all these Radio and TV programs work well on my PC using TBS5925, DVB Viewer and PowerVU Emu 2.7.