R011 CA NOT FOUND on Dreambox 800 HD se V2

derran63

Registered
I bought a new Dreambox 800 HD SE V2 and flash it a couple of time then I search for a program with cccam. Then I tried after 4 times the box is totaly inresponsive with a information in frontscreen R011 NO CA FOUND.
Then I turn off and on again the "Dreambox" shows for a secondand after that "R011 No CA FOUND" and it is not responsive with network and usb.
I followed som guys here on Sat-universe.com but they seems to doing with network and another stuff, but my dreambox seems ded.
I dont know what type of cam it has because its not shown when it start up, same thing with program NCF-SIM2-v2.5 or japhar 1.0 they react then they looking for com port but after that nothing happens It don´t react then I turn dreambox it off and on. And on NCF SIMS2 v2.5 the autodetect dont seems to work, I think my dreambox dont read any program then it starts after 2 secons the No CA found shows direct.
My question is :
What can I do? then dreambox dont starts with any software its hard to flash.
Or have I miss understood something?
Can somebody help me because I have a new dreambox but cant us it anymoore.

toysoft

For DM800HDseV2, you need to use the JapharFlasher v1.1 (The v1.0 supports up to DM800HDseV1/DM500HDv1/DM8000HD/DM7020HDv1).

For V2 version boxes, you need to use the JapharFlasher v1.1

TS

derran63

Registered
Correction R01: thought it was R011

The R011 NO CA FOUND shall be R01: NO CA FOUND Nothing else.

Last edited: