Note to not activated members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
If your user name is displayed in grey color that is because you haven't activated your account yet by clicking the link in activation email. Activation email is sent automatically after you register so it is probably already in your mail. Not activated members don't have full access to forum. Make sure you check junk mail folder for that activation email. If you by mistake or on purpose entered wrong email address while registering and you haven't received activation email you can change your email in user cp

http://www.sat-universe.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

After you have done that you can request for another activation email to be sent to you to this new email address here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/register.php?do=requestemail

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You will get an email titled "Action required to activate account...." in your mail. Check your inbox and junk mail if you have that folder, it is send right after registration. You have to click on the link in that email to confirm your email address is real.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
HELLo¡¡¡ it is my first post in this forum and I am a little lost I hope you help me

Hello and welcome aboard. I am not sure what are you lost about. You are sent activation email as soon as your registration is finished. You just check your inbox and click on a link in that email to activate your account.

predator

VIP
mate rocknroll cannot activate url.typed details ect still no joy m8.can you help me please.regards visot.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
mate rocknroll cannot activate url.typed details ect still no joy m8.can you help me please.regards visot.

Hi mate, welcome aboard.

Just check your inbox mate for message titled:

"Action Required to Activate Membership for Sat Universe"

In it you will have something like:

"To complete your registration, please visit this url:"

And after you follow that link your account should be activated fine. If you don't have activation email I can resend it to you. But I think you did get it, since I didn't get any failed delivery messages.

predator

VIP
done what you said m8.did get email to activate,did what was asked.but saying no matches found.even went through other servers still same.looks like i carnt register m8.nevermind.:mecry:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
done what you said m8.did get email to activate,did what was asked.but saying no matches found.even went through other servers still same.looks like i carnt register m8.nevermind.:mecry:

Ok, activated your account manually since your email is obviously reachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.