sif_r8611_9000hd

dorosk

Registered
I just installed it.
It has the old SIF Panel
When you try to use the bitrate plugin (installed online) the box gets stack and you have to reboot

code green

Registered
Version 0.2 it works OK (installed manually)

has anyone incubus cam stable on a cccam server... .
with the new image??

timeshift is off, and a running cccam 2.0.9 (2.0.10 also tryed) on the server..

and still freezing.. who can help me???
or is it a incubus cam problem.???

thx codegreen

mercato_1

Registered
has anyone incubus cam stable on a cccam server... .
with the new image??

timeshift is off, and a running cccam 2.0.9 (2.0.10 also tryed) on the server..

and still freezing.. who can help me???
or is it a incubus cam problem.???

thx codegreen

I did not install it yet but for my knowlage cccam is not working with IPBox9000 so incubuscamd is ok.

I really went thru this before and spend a lot of time until it works and i will tell you what i did:

1- after you adjust incubuscamd.conf with your account details: copy both incubuscamd.conf and incubuscamd.prio to var/etc & var/keys and make sure they have 755 authoriation.

2- try to start incubuscamd : red button then press 1 then press green

3- if not working pls. restart the emu again...

4- if it is still not working : restart your router and STB and try again...but be patient.

I did all the above and it is really working

Hope it will help you.

alalifa

Registered
Could anyone please explain how to install a CCcam file on Sif images? I tried my best but always fail. Can I also install both CCcam and Newcamd files in Incubus?

dorosk

Registered
1- after you adjust incubuscamd.conf with your account details: copy both incubuscamd.conf and incubuscamd.prio to var/etc & var/keys and make sure they have 755 authoriation.

Shall we have three copies on the box or move incubuscamd.conf to var/etc and incubuscamd.prio to var/keys?

code green

Registered
I did not install it yet but for my knowlage cccam is not working with IPBox9000 so incubuscamd is ok.

I really went thru this before and spend a lot of time until it works and i will tell you what i did:

2- try to start incubuscamd : red button then press 1 then press green

3- if not working pls. restart the emu again...

4- if it is still not working : restart your router and STB and try again...but be patient.

I did all the above and it is really working

Hope it will help you.

cccam is working well. BUT i have a lot of freezes.. and time shift is off.. so am i the only one with this problem...

tiesto80

Registered
cccam is working well. BUT i have a lot of freezes.. and time shift is off.. so am i the only one with this problem...

I have the same problem, incubus is getting connected on cccam, works for about 1 hr.. .and then freezing... (timeshift is off)... i have tried it with latest Sifteam and NLB images...
no luck... using 9000 revision 2.
An CCcamInfoPhp i can see the usage going up and the OK% going down during the freezing time..

Any ideas how to sort this problem?
THANKS