Ilgate or dream box faillure

harrison1

Registered
I've tried to start my new dreambox 7020 or Itgate TGM 220 box?.It's write on 220, so I think it is an Itgate machine. The problem began when I selected language . I've chosen in french then, it asked me to save then reboot it. I pushed ok and my problem began.I had a box showed :FATAL ERROR with X in small circle red and it was written:Font rds does not exit. There also was a small green box with OK in.Even if I put OK on It always returned to this box with fatal error.When I reboot It, it aways shown the same thing.

I've tried to connect to my computer but it always answer me that the IP adress on my machine is not correct.I used a program for Dreambox to do it. I can find it because of that error

I've done a factory reset on my machine, the error dissapeared and opened on box that I had to select the TV system. As soon as I selected NTSC The picture on TV become clear and when I saved it, It came back with :FATAL ERROR. I see that someone said tu use ``Hyperterminal`` to debug it, but what is a Hyperterminal and where can I find it? Thank you for your help.