Where does this go?

Reptile1

Registered
Hi, I am still learning the in's and out's of my new Qbox. Ok with images and Data.bin but where does the diablo Keys.bin go please . Thank you for all your help on this great forum!:clapping:

quanwen

Registered
i´m not 100% sure but i think the qbox just uses the diablo data.bin files and not the keys.bin. for channels not opening with the data.bin use one of the other emus.

anterocouto

Registered
In my opinion they made a great mistake and for some reason

the ney QBOX HD will come in January.

I think th QBOX should have the DIABLO 2.3 outside in order

if you want to put another one in a CI like an official card,
in it, etc, etc.

Now what we are seeing is that: They do not have the codes and

the QBOX ONE is stop. My advise is: Allways buy a receiver with

a CI.

Regards.

quanwen

Registered
why buy a box with a CI slot? the qbox has a diablo cam built in. this is literal - it sits in a slot in the box. what´s the best cam around? diablo. who makes both the qbox and the diablo cam? duolabs. where do you think all these .bin files are coming from? use your imagination....
btw, if the qbox is stop then so is diablo. end of a big market. me thinks not!

quanwen

Registered
@anterocouto: one other comment - you´re hijacking someones thread. if you have new comments or questions please start a new thread. follow forum etiquette.

Reptile1

Registered
Thanks for your support Quanwen!

My advice is buy a receiver you like!! I have now problems with the Qbox,I am learning thanks to the positive feed back from most members on this forum.

Last edited:

quanwen

Registered
with these sorts of receivers there´s a steep learning curve! also, the qbox is new on the market so there´s not the support out there that you find for other boxes. however, it is from duolabs and i think with that sort of backing it will do well. i have mine and i like it!