Canalsat with Dreambox500

papillon125

Registered
Ok thanks but...

Ah ok????
But i have a friend who has Visionnet with router+adsl connection, he have canalsat and many other channels.:eek:
I think that dreambox very best than other receivers like visionnet, but no one know how have to do????:(
In other forum, someones tell me that i must have canalsat card off to success.
What do u think.

alrasheed

Registered
Yes you can access Canal

Hi everyone, i want to know if it's possible to have canalsat with the dreambox 500 s?
and how???

I just got my Dreambox DM500 and the shop I bought it from has setup access to many channels including Canal+

The reason I joined this forum is to learn how I can make full use of my Dreambox and at the same time teach others of my experience.

The answer to your question I guess is YES, but i'm sorry that I don't know where the codes are from.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I just got my Dreambox DM500 and the shop I bought it from has setup access to many channels including Canal+

The reason I joined this forum is to learn how I can make full use of my Dreambox and at the same time teach others of my experience.

The answer to your question I guess is YES, but i'm sorry that I don't know where the codes are from.

You are getting cws over internet and that is card sharing. There is no way to watch canal+ without you or someone over the network having a card.

Pattyren

VIP
Ah ok????
But i have a friend who has Visionnet with router+adsl connection, he have canalsat and many other channels.:eek:
I think that dreambox very best than other receivers like visionnet, but no one know how have to do????:(
In other forum, someones tell me that i must have canalsat card off to success.
What do u think.

Yes he can see with visionnet because visionnet can do card sharing as well over internet (like dreambox). Like i said before, the keys are not known and he gets them by card sharing.

Having said that, we wait if the fusion with tps will make canalsat visible by aes keys (at least for some time)

papillon125

Registered
the image on u r dreambox???

Thanks, u confirm what i thinking.:rolleyes:
What the image have u installed on u r new dreambox???
I want to buy same:thum: .

Last edited: