vantage 8000 TS locking up after a while ..?

xlr8r

Registered
Anyone having problems with their vantage 8000 TS locking up after its been on for a while ? Mine isn't heating up as i have an internal fan fitted to maintain cool temperatures. After a while if i use the menu, it starts to freeze and finally lockup, only by switching it off at the back and on again, cures it for another while. could it be the Diablo cam causing problems ? i have tried both latest firmwares, patched and unpatched, same result. any help appreciated.

ALAN 1

Registered
Anyone having problems with their vantage 8000 TS locking up after its been on for a while ? Mine isn't heating up as i have an internal fan fitted to maintain cool temperatures. After a while if i use the menu, it starts to freeze and finally lockup, only by switching it off at the back and on again, cures it for another while. could it be the Diablo cam causing problems ? i have tried both latest firmwares, patched and unpatched, same result. any help appreciated.

Did you do a FACTORY RESET before you installed any new software. or you could default all and start afresh, dont forget to save channel lists, and keys. it should cure faults. receiver with latest software 0241.01 with emulater BUG FREE. :thum: