• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

Imperial HD Question

king123

Banned
Hi there, great forum!

I got my Imperial Satbox last week and must say I'm impressed with the device. The picture quality is actually great on a full HD TV, nothing compared to the old SD device I had before.

I have a few questions for the experts in this forum.
I understand that the reciever is as the Edison, Satycon a clone of the Skyworth.

SKYWORTH HSD445
Edision ARGUS
IMPERIAL Satbox HD
Satycon Hd3000

I also understand that you guys post here firmware from which can unleash the PVR function. I read on sme other pages that I need a patched version to make sure my remote control will work.

Can you guys give me a hint which latest firmware version I can use for my Imperial and if this would work with the original remote. Could I update via USB stick as the normal firm?

Last question: WHat is the RJ45 good for? WOuld that allow streaming?

Thanks guys,
King

yaya54

Registered
King123 hello J' have also imperial and I l' flashé with a key usb with the firm of elgeneral satycon hd 3000 v.11.0 earl fix for imperial. Function well network and pvr add. But bug to arise from the menu. Obligation d' to extinguish with button with l' postponed. Flashe especially not in Argus because your remote control will not function any more and you will not be able to retrogress. The RJ45 is useful for the cardsharing. I translate my French englais some.