best HD reciever currently on the market ?

sat novice

Registered
hi

looking to upgrade my vantage 7100hd reciever, is there any similar machines on the market or better ? i like the softcam function in this box as it is easy to use, i have never tried any of the cams you can buy but just looking for some advice

your thoughts would be appreciated

ppeix

Registered
hi

looking to upgrade my vantage 7100hd reciever, is there any similar machines on the market or better ? i like the softcam function in this box as it is easy to use, i have never tried any of the cams you can buy but just looking for some advice

your thoughts would be appreciated

the best

veselinv

Registered
Very soon will be Azbox HD premium on the market,with all features of dreambox and more,but less than half price.Wait few more days...

lemrid

Registered
hi,

ReelBox Avantgarde - All-in-one HDTV Home Media Center
Enjoy Multimedia all over the House
................................................................................................................................................
HDTV Multi-DVB-Receiver

With up to six tuners for TV reception via satellite, cable or DVB-T, your ReelBox is perfectly equipped for every situation.

Using state-of-the-art HDMI or YUV interfaces the ReelBox Avantgarde will allow you to experience crystal clear high-definition quality colour pictures on your TV or video-beamer.

Maximum flexibility and long-term sustainability through a modular tuner technology - up to six exchangeable tuners can be used simultaneously in any combination.

available at dubai too ;)

LilleMama

Registered
The best HD reciever on the market ?

The question is a matter of what you need it for !!

Eg for uncle jack who is a NON linux guy who use CS service any box will do even a cheap dm 800 clone .

But Sam the linux man he want it all .

My sugestion is : figure your need before you buy a HD reciever , then you get the " best box "