patch for the 3500D+

jimbo2008

Registered
Anyone have any idea when the next patch for the 3500D+ will be ready? Please can you try to enable manual PID alteration while watching a channel? Any idea on which software will read the .sdx files yet on a computer? Thanks.

jimbo2008

Registered
Found this thread - did not realise it was a new thread. However, I cannot find a link marked "TM Software. Do you mean on the offial TM site, or elsewhere? Pleae caxn you post a link to where you mean? Thanks.

jimbo2008

Registered
Thanks. The latest for the 3500D+ is 1.64 and I have this. This was issued in July, so I wonder if there is a later vierson planned. There are software for the 5300 on this link, but not the 3500 ecedpt 1.64. Thanks.

jimbo2008

Registered
Thanks. Whoever puts these together, please can you try to get it so you can manually change PIDs while watching a channel? Also it is not possible to have time-shared channels on the list at the same time. Cheers.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
TPS AU Working! Showtime & ART, DigiTV, Polsat, Premiere, etc 140708

Fixed TPS AU

Showtime & ART AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU
TPS AU
ORF
Absat
Rai, etc

TPS AU on any TPS channel! No more 10873. You can update on any TPS channel! For example, you can Auto Update on C Cinema!

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press << button

Freesat card working & monthly update!

For TM-3500D+ USB = Record 1 channel and watch another on the same Transponder. Record Scrambled channels. Timeshift (Pause Live TV).

Thanks to Magic