Registered
New firmware hdl 5.36 arab by SIDIAISSA
The new in this firmware is:

*Arabic language aded now 5 langues in firmware
*Support ird2 ART and SHOW work with daily key
*Some mod in grafic

cydonia84

Registered
Hello vegeku90, I've put in this fw yesterday because I'm interested in a*t channels at 7w, but I got nothing. I seem to understand that I've got to use the program mediasatconnect, is that right? I did and I even uploaded a bin file named "lista nilsat" or something and then I put in the new keys by remote. But it won't work. Have you tried i2 channels yourself? Is there anything else I need to do?
Thanks

cydonia84

Registered
i did put the daily key, I've tried a couple hours ago too. Can you ask your source the exact procedure? I've seen a pic on a different board where it was used mediasatconnect and "1530" was highlighted as if it was important to load the file this way. I've tried but it's a no go

thanks

cydonia84

Registered
Everything ok now! Dunno what happened, I've put in the same file with the same keys that didn't work this morning, and now it works :thum:

abdessa1

Registered
hi cydonia84,
I have downloaded this firm with lookerflach to see ar*t channels but there nothing new, can you tell me what to do and how to use mediasatconnect?

cydonia84

Registered
hi cydonia84,
I have downloaded this firm with lookerflach to see ar*t channels but there nothing new, can you tell me what to do and how to use mediasatconnect?

I thought mediasatconnect was necessary, but it turned out it's not. I used corvoboys gbtool instead and that was it. Put in active keys, the right id (0*0*0*6*0*4); if it doesn't work, try switching to mcam (+ pers 5 and then press 2)

abdessa1

Registered
I thought mediasatconnect was necessary, but it turned out it's not. I used corvoboys gbtool instead and that was it. Put in active keys, the right id (0*0*0*6*0*4); if it doesn't work, try switching to mcam (+ pers 5 and then press 2)
thank you very much, but tell, do you mean that all I have to do is to Load the firmware "hdl 5.36 arab" with gbtool and that's all?
plz tell all I have to do cause it's a long time that i'm trying to see ar*t on my dsx 6072 but in vain....
thank you in advance.

cydonia84

Registered
thank you very much, but tell, do you mean that all I have to do is to Load the firmware "hdl 5.36 arab" with gbtool and that's all?
plz tell all I have to do cause it's a long time that i'm trying to see ar*t on my dsx 6072 but in vain....
thank you in advance.

I've uploaded the firmware with lookerflash, as I always do, then I've used gbtool to send the channel list and the emu file.
Just remember the mcam thing...

abdessa1

Registered
thanx, but the problem is that i tried to send the emu with gbtool but no transmission happens , i don't know why?

cydonia84

Registered
You need to go to pers - 9 - 3 so that the GB can communicate with gbtool, did you do that? If you already did, try and set the speed at 9600 on both the gb (pers - 4 - 1) and in gbtool.

abdessa1

Registered
I did that by following the instructions in the gbtool, but sill no transmission. i entered the keys by remote and it's ok, i have the a*rt channels. thank you very much for your help.

abdessa1

Registered
no, it didn't work untill i changed the mken to mcam. all was black with mken. what about the show*time? does it work with you?
thanx again.

cydonia84

Registered
no, it didn't work untill i changed the mken to mcam. all was black with mken. what about the show*time? does it work with you?
thanx again.

No, up until the end of july I used to watch show**** on a pc dvb card, before this 5.36 fw came out. But there are no active k*ys available at the moment.

abdessa1

Registered
and by the way , can you recommend to me a site from where i can download the latest "emu" to inject in my dsx 6072?
thank you in advance.

abdessa1

Registered
thank you very much for the message and for the link, but the problem is that i did everything including the changes in receiver, but still i have no transmission of the emu because i can't get a connection... I don't know why !!!!!

cydonia84

Registered
I don't know, just make sure you select the right com port and that the gbtool speed is the same as the GB. It should work. Isn't it possible the cable is damaged? Try and go into service mode with Lookerflash.
Otherwise try out another software to send the emu.